The Nebulous World 8 Politics Thread

DeletedUser

Ho Ho Ho.

What do we have here?

A thread about nebulous politics?

Nobody expects a thread about nebulous politics.

Who do you love/hate and why?

DeletedUser

nebulous

1. hazy, vague, indistinct, or confused: a nebulous recollection of the meeting; a nebulous distinction between pride and conceit.
2. cloudy or cloudlike.
3. of or resembling a nebula or nebulae; nebular.

DeletedUser

If I were to answer your question I would get way too many infractions and end up ban from here.

Besides this thread is nothing more then a lame attempt to get back at Cragsterboy for locking your other thread.

DeletedUser

Dragonfly! How long before your superior players take a fort from those scoundrels FoM?

DeletedUser15560

Whenever you banish the furries from these lands I will be glad to hear from you.
If I do get a gun I will help, even if I'm only Level 34.

DeletedUser

Gyoza u r still townless try find a town then creating useless threads

DeletedUser

Right, because only people in towns at the moment are entitled to be useless. Good lesson!

DeletedUser

It seems as if our friends at FoM have been scared off the internet. I can only assume that since this appears to be the case, that I have won the war.

DeletedUser

Whether you win or lose depends on the game you're playing. There are lots of ways to play a game, and any game worth playing will have opportunities for many levels of play. Problem is some people don't even know when they've been played.

I think Gyoza has won more than you realize ;)

DeletedUser

I don't see that he has chased anyone out of the forums. That would hardly be possible in a virtual game...

If people have made the choice to stop coming to the forums, then that was their decision. I have to admit, I don't know why anyone would feel they couldn't come to the forum though.

DeletedUser

My question was simple, and I didn't state any affiliations with anyone here. I have followed the arguments here in the forums very closely.

Why make such a dismissive comment?

DeletedUser

You asked no question. Tell me though .. how many FoM members do you see in these forums .. World 8 section anymore?