The terror alliance vs the whingers

• Thread starter DeletedUser13484
  • Start date

DeletedUser13484

We have had IJ, GC and FoM boasting how good they have been. So i thought i would post some screenshot of there morticians and some of MCs to see how different they look when put together.

Starting with the main towns of the joint allance IJ, GC, FoM

003a593a562520the2520west2520252.png

013a313a152520the2520west2520252.png

013a293a452520the2520west2520252.png

The main towns of the terror alliance

013a243a522520the2520west2520252.png

013a233a502520the2520west2520252.png

013a223a282520the2520west2520252.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

gaffey, fess up -

who did you plagiarize this post from?:laugh:

DeletedUser

and the "terror" alliance? seriously?

the "we would be pissing ourselfs if we actually had to go against someone without 20 to 1 numerical advantage, and also, our leaders like to plagiarize" alliance sounds about right.

DeletedUser

Judging by your poor interpretation skills I can say that you meant to write "Terror Struck Alliance vs the Winners!" :laugh:
Ahh.. and for the ..th time make this clear in your head, IJ+ is not in any alliance!

DeletedUser13484

Judging by your poor interpretation skills I can say that you meant to write "Terror Struck Alliance vs the Winners!" :laugh:
Ahh.. and for the ..th time make this clear in your head, IJ+ is not in any alliance!

Where does it say your in an alliance :unsure:
Your with the whingers :laugh:

DeletedUser

Your with the whingers :laugh:
Like I said earlier... I can understand what you mean by this even though it's hard. (for others : whingers is how he spells winners)! :razz:

Where does it say your in an alliance :unsure:

You said it right here...

Starting with the main towns of the joint allance IJ, GC, FoM

Or wait, did you mean something else by "joint allance"? :unsure:

DeletedUser

Judging from your poor reading skills, I'd guess that you mistook MO's stats as you own town stats. Want to borrow a pair of glasses, or do you want some salt? Let the numbers speak for themselves, no way you can deny them.

Terror alliance vs the Wannabe is more like it. Look at all of those losses, more than 50% not to mention all of those Ko's...tsk, tsk.

When we come to your town, it is just us, MC, We don't invite other towns to your parties as we really don't need the extra hands. If others are there, well, the more the merrier.

DeletedUser1105

The IJ towns are always going to have a high loss rate. It's simple. They are the most well known towns on World 10, and having all the moderators there automatically makes people want to come and duel them (and then of course, the rest of the town).

Also, we have not scared off a lot of potential enemies by hoovering up massive numbers of towns to show ourselves as a massive force (when in fact you have a lot of dead weight) and allying with every big alliance we can. We don't have 70-odd towns in our alliance and our allies, so people feel they can come and hit our workers.

I'm not whining about that, I welcome and accept people coming to duel us. I just find it funny that those that hide behind huge numbers feel the need to try and compare stats. Especially when I think IJ's stats are pretty good, considering the circumstances.

DeletedUser16008

Rather than make off topic posts as usual guys .....

Why don't you try finding fault it those stats lol.....

The only one even remotely close is IJ and I take my hat off to them. ;)

Seems like GC should consider changing the moniker to IJ because boy do you guys suck in the real game :razz:

In fact what do I see at your Main Ally FoM's Mortician? oooo look probably one of the worst records in the red on W10 :laugh:

Care to show us a few of your town morticians guys or shall we.... ?

All the bleating and whining and moaning that goes on here be damned talk is cheap and proves nothing the facts and figures do not lie...

PUT YOUR STATS WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS ... If you dare

DeletedUser

When we come to your town, it is just us, MC, We don't invite other towns to your parties as we really don't need the extra hands. If others are there, well, the more the merrier.

Joke of the World! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Q: What did the Hyenas say to the Lion?

A: Our 'Pack' attacks 'alone'!

LionHyena.jpg

Though I admit there is something wrong with IJ+, It's our laziness. We are too lazy to visit MO and other far off MC towns, The stats are only from MC attacking us!

DeletedUser

so people feel they can come and hit our workers.

:eek:hmy:Did some one from IJ *Bawww* about attacking workers?
To my knowledge, IJ is the only big town to find those tactics acceptable when unprovoked.

Lets face it, IJ+ had it too good for too long. Remote locations, plus all experienced players. Now they are upset that the tides are shifting, and they are screaming bloody murder to anyone who will listen as they fall off their throne.

The numbers speak for themselves.

DeletedUser16008

The IJ towns are always going to have a high loss rate. It's simple. They are the most well known towns on World 10, and having all the moderators there automatically makes people want to come and duel them (and then of course, the rest of the town).

Also, we have not scared off a lot of potential enemies by hoovering up massive numbers of towns to show ourselves as a massive force (when in fact you have a lot of dead weight) and allying with every big alliance we can. We don't have 70-odd towns in our alliance and our allies, so people feel they can come and hit our workers.

I'm not whining about that, I welcome and accept people coming to duel us. I just find it funny that those that hide behind huge numbers feel the need to try and compare stats. Especially when I think IJ's stats are pretty good, considering the circumstances.

Total Rubbish. There is the comparison of the main towns for you to see. Every town there has exactly the same standing and fame to those playing on W10.

Being Moderators as you've said yourself makes no difference in game and you are treated just like any other town i am sure. I mean you don't go around publicizing and gloating over it to others all over the boards do you ?:unsure:
It wouldn't be the best idea in the world as no one likes to feel bullied by those they may perceive have some kind of advantage... Of course that just isn't so but you know how intolerent and mistaken people can be let alone biased

And actually now you are part of the GC collective you do have about that many towns in your Alliance, of which i'll bet over 70% are in the red :razz:

DeletedUser1105

Very selective quoting there. To clarify, let's see what I said in context:

people feel they can come and hit our workers.
I'm not whining about that, I welcome and accept people coming to duel us.

And actually now you are part of the GC collective you do have about that many towns in your Alliance, of which i'll bet over 70% are in the red :razz:

By no means are we part of the GC collective, nor will we ever be. Just because we are at one of their forts doesn't mean we won't duel each other, or even go to war at some point.

People keep saying that we are whinging, or 'screaming', but I've yet to see this for myself. We find it amusing.

DeletedUser

To my knowledge, IJ is the only big town to find those tactics acceptable when unprovoked.

Lets face it, IJ+ had it too good for too long. Remote locations, plus all experienced players. Now they are upset that the tides are shifting, and they are screaming bloody murder to anyone who will listen as they fall off their throne.

The numbers speak for themselves.

Speak for yourself Chuck, speak for yourself! :laugh:
No one is screaming, or whining. better quote the complete message, or at least the complete sentence!
You can come and attack us at your pleasure, but join your town first, Don't be scared, you are too low level for me to use my energy on.

Oh, and btw, our workers are always ready for an attack.. are yours? :D

DeletedUser13484

Speak for yourself Chuck, speak for yourself! :laugh:
No one is screaming, or whining. better quote the complete message, or at least the complete sentence!
You can come and attack us at your pleasure, but join your town first, Don't be scared, you are too low level for me to use my energy on.

Oh, and btw, our workers are always ready for an attack.. are yours? :D

Im not low level for you though. Feel free to attack me as much as you like

DeletedUser

..."I'm not complaining, I just wanted to mention people are attacking our workers, we do it too, I just thought I should mention that people are attacking them"...

??? Seriously ???
Hint:No one buys your outrageous P&P
TIP:Troll harder.

I'm not a soldier, I'm not a dueler, I'm an adventurer. My job is to bring my town money. It wouldn't be very smart for me to stay in town to be KOed when I could be out earning money to bring back.
I thought you guys had played this game for awhile? LOL

Are you in Vineyard-MC?
Not at the moment, no.

DeletedUser

Well then maybe you dunno what an adventurer is...

Adventurers are soldiers of fortune and curious discoverer. They don't want a calm and organized life, they love the risk and strive for the big fortune. Adventurers are the ideal characters for players that love quests and a bit of risk taking.
You should have chosen the worker class, as that suits your personality! :D
You don't look like a risk taker or a soldier of fortune to me. LOL

Edit: The above question was meant for Gaffey! Use the edit button instead of double posting! :)

DeletedUser

Joke of the World! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Q: What did the Hyenas say to the Lion?

A: Our 'Pack' attacks 'alone'!

LionHyena.jpg

Though I admit there is something wrong with IJ+, It's our laziness. We are too lazy to visit MO and other far off MC towns, The stats are only from MC attacking us!

Our "pack", as I am sure you have noticed only consists of a handful of players from our town. We haven't even come close to bringing our whole town up there. I think the "biggest" group we had up there from our town is 14 people at one time.
Let me see...that's 14 of us against...oh, what 65 of you in 2 IJ towns?? Your camera was off a bit to show the rest of your "pride" behind you. Hmm, maybe they were busy napping their "lazy" butts off.
:rolleyes: