The terror alliance vs the whingers

• Thread starter DeletedUser13484
  • Start date

DeletedUser15169

Oh Boy, all these people are big time complainers!!! What is the deal here?!? Why argue over what the stats are, they are there, and no question, IJ is the best out of IJ FoM and GC togather!

Also SDJX: How come you say that GC is not allied? I see you have a fort with them, no question they are one of the main forces in world 10 and so far, from what I've seen, the only collective town alliance that supports attacking everyone in a town when not instigated. Naturaly you would want to gang up with them cause all the towns close to you dont like you cause you attacked them all early on!

You have a great strategy but I just cant seem to see how you can ultimately win using the philosophy you've chosen...I just hope everyone stops this whining soon, and gets back to the game!

DeletedUser

Well then maybe you dunno what an adventurer is...

You should have chosen the worker class, as that suits your personality! :D
You don't look like a risk taker or a soldier of fortune to me. LOL

???
There is a serious lack of linear cohesive conversation here...
I was addressing your accusations of me being cowardly for not being in Vineyard at this very moment.
Regardless, flame on, my friend, flame on. :)

DeletedUser

Well.. I'm sorry I didn't use simple language for you to understand! :)

Adventurers are the class that takes the risk and be in a town, most of the times. Most of them are even good duelers, leaving town to avoid duels and gathering money is a worker's job!
So my dear friend, all I was saying is.. if all you wanted was to gather money for your town, you should have chosen the worker class, and have avoided shaming all the brave adventurers in this world.!

DeletedUser

Great!
But remember to join them after reaching, With so many MC towns it must be hard to remember which town to attack, and which to avoid, and after all they are your latest entry! ;)

DeletedUser13484

Great!
But remember to join them after reaching, With so many MC towns it must be hard to remember which town to attack, and which to avoid, and after all they are your latest entry! ;)

I know every town in the MC ;)

Only thing i have to look out for is IJ-GC :laugh:

DeletedUser

That'll take you a lifetime, but I'm sorry you'll still not be able to find it! :p

DeletedUser16688

Judging by your poor interpretation skills I can say that you meant to write "Terror Struck Alliance vs the Winners!" :laugh:
Ahh.. and for the ..th time make this clear in your head, IJ+ is not in any alliance!

If IJ is not an alliance, so how come they are part of a GC Fort LOL :razz:

DeletedUser16008

Well.. I'm sorry I didn't use simple language for you to understand! :)

Adventurers are the class that takes the risk and be in a town, most of the times. Most of them are even good duelers, leaving town to avoid duels and gathering money is a worker's job!
So my dear friend, all I was saying is.. if all you wanted was to gather money for your town, you should have chosen the worker class, and have avoided shaming all the brave adventurers in this world.!

Err actually adventurers in my book make the worst duelers and due to the very fact of their bonus for sleeping in hotels for free even suggests the developers considered that adventurers spend more time outside a town than any other class.

trying to say that most adventurers are good duelers is like saying duelers make good builders... a totally ridiculous hypothesis Dr ... you need to go back and read the basic guide to classes I think ;)

DeletedUser

If IJ is not an alliance, so how come they are part of a GC Fort LOL :razz:
For your beautiful eyes, I'll advise you to read a thread from the beginning before asking answered question.. and for the sake of your MC/Diablo/THP/WTH brain.. I'll post it once more!

Very selective quoting there. To clarify, let's see what I said in context:

By no means are we part of the GC collective, nor will we ever be. Just because we are at one of their forts doesn't mean we won't duel each other, or even go to war at some point.

People keep saying that we are whinging, or 'screaming', but I've yet to see this for myself. We find it amusing.

@Victor: Well, sadly I can't do what you think, FYI, go read the adventurer description! ;)

DeletedUser15169

Its called Fort Van Damme. They thought they would get us off our rocker when they took the fort in our sector, but so much for that we are cool. GC plus Ij are on it, and that shows enough...

DeletedUser16688

@Victor: Well, sadly I can't do what you think, FYI, go read the adventurer description! ;)

Well you must go and ask mods what they really mean by profile adventurers, if not do a google search or look into dictionary about the meaning of the adventures.

:razz:

DeletedUser14793

For your beautiful eyes, I'll advise you to read a thread from the beginning before asking answered question.. and for the sake of your MC/Diablo/THP/WTH brain.. I'll post it once more!

Just admit that your in a alliance, but your to embarrassed to say so because GC is a bag of garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

I have already explained the reasoning behind us having a spot in each other's fort. If you are not prepared to go and read that, or accept that, then I don't really care.

DeletedUser16688

I have already explained the reasoning behind us having a spot in each other's fort. If you are not prepared to go and read that, or accept that, then I don't really care.

Neither do i care about your gibberish posts..... Just tell us which fort you and GC are sharing and go water your lilies..... LMAO! :razz:

P.S:- or go eat your banana if you have one. LOLZ :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16008

Yea mutual cooperation .... its called an alliance my dear :rolleyes:

Or if you prefer a Coalition if its more loosely based :D

Whatever, IJ now is part of a collective empire of about 70 towns to call on so looks like the simpering and moaning about that little item also carries no weight anymore either :p

DeletedUser

LOL, Whatever you wanna call it, you are free to call it! :nowink:

But seriously, are you ppl that much worried about the fort sharing?? :)