The West Duel Report Converter

DeletedUser

You guys are as slick as stagecoach axle grease!!
Outside of that it is a GREAT feature and really can help a town's duelers work together!!
The only issue I would see is that someone would have to host the images where one is attacked in Eddy's script. Done right, though, it could result in some in-game ad revenue. The game should adopt the feature!!!

DeletedUser

well were currently working on the image script (thanks to Eddy) but in my opinion we would make it like Gem's sig script where you have to save the image and upload it to an image host to save us server space.

:indian:Crag

DeletedUser

Update

Right update time!

If you notice if you got to the west converter home page now you will see an option, you either choose between a text version duel reporter which will convert your duel report into bbcode (the original one) or an Image version (the new one) :D

The new one will now convert your report into an image, which will automatically uploaded to imageshack, to save you guys time! Here is an example of the output below!

10dk6.png

On the page you will find the instructions on how to create your image!

Also if you tick the anonymous box, it will change the duellers names to the word "anonymous" so you can keep your identity hidden :)

Also in other updates a have fixed up the text version a bit more so its a bit cleaner

Anyway the credit for the Image converter goes to Eddy51 as he was the one who created it all i did was tweak it, so a big thanks goes to him
Thats all for now,

DeletedUser

I know a good update: you must add the lvls and the duel lvls!
But then you also must copy the head of the report. I always copy it too and then I edit it a little bit.
And maybe with later updates, and when you have some volunteers, you can translate it too! I'm from the dutch the west, and now the images won't work...
But it's really nice done!

DeletedUser

I know a good update: you must add the lvls and the duel lvls!
But then you also must copy the head of the report. I always copy it too and then I edit it a little bit.
And maybe with later updates, and when you have some volunteers, you can translate it too! I'm from the dutch the west, and now the images won't work...
But it's really nice done!

yeh the text version needs to be updated alot more once i have time, but yes once we are happy with the English versions we will then start to create other language versions :)

DeletedUser

I'm afraid the image converter is often too small to hold both names ( in my case especially... I can only see the first two letters of my opponent, but I can imagine more people with outflowing names)

It's purdy though! thumbs up!

DeletedUser

hahah thats is true. Il see if i can make an extra long version for you :D

DeletedUser

hey

Just thought i would let you know. On the converter the bb code for both duelers are set on red thats why both players hits are showing up the same. other than that i like it.:nowink:

DeletedUser

yeh i know about cant seem to fix it, but dont worry il find away :)

DeletedUser

ok ive put up a temporary domain for now in which you can use :)