town settlers

would you like to have a backround country?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

ROFLMAO...... IM STILL LAUGHING ABOUT ORGANS TELLING YOU YOU CAN DIE IN HELL! i bet you didnt know he was native did you gem?:) or that he needs meds...

gawd i freakin love you organs... you make my day.

DeletedUser1105

I agree with Gem.

It is very risky ground, especially in this day and age.

DeletedUser

i like russians i am native :p duh dont get the confused. civilizations no no my boy, your a settler form a different country and you pick what country you came from...

guess what country i pick :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

as this is set during the civil war and the gold rush (i know this for in building the fort you get Confederate flags) so if set during this time period than people were coming from pretty much every country in the world so we can't include them all. Oh and I'm Australian

DeletedUser

If you want civilizations then play age of empires this is the west.

you forgot about civ 4 mate. Anyway, would the french be good artists then? The english would well good traders. Did we forget about dutch and netherlands? The ones I said on last sentence is what shoud the in also.

DeletedUser

voting no since the best possible defense bonus would be the best choice to pick. so nothing would really be gained

also was this poll forgot about until it was resurrected ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3773

people would only choose "race" based on bonuses, or in other words this is a away to add more bonuses (which is the very reason we don't have pants):rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes, I'm all for it. I would like to be able to choose Italian or Croatian, if applicable.