Twenty (20!) fort battles

DeletedUser10095

you forgotten me ! :sad:
congratulation for sslayer :ph34r::cool:

How could I forget my good friend Khair? Khair: fearless President of fort battle operations (OK, so you appear to be at least decent at that recently, I'll give it to ya). Charging into Battle crying "Why are you shooting at me? I'm just a builder!"

Still waiting for me to "ask" for the fort back? As kind as your offer is, I simply must decline. No fort, for the moment, is better that an SSF hand-me-down.

CrazyPoop - Ya gotta come up with something better than "you suck, ripper was awesome." It's getting a little stale. Be inventive, man! My character here is a Mexican chick who carries around a pillow. You gotta be able to use that for something thats a LITTLE amusing to read...I'd even accept a "yo mama" from you at this point, if only to break the monotony of your ranting.

DeletedUser

spidey cant say things lik that got to many infractions so if u want lets d this by messages

DeletedUser10095

I'm afraid that you will find I am dissappointingly (God, I'm a terrible speller) nice when messaging personally. You'll end up liking me, move to Middleton, start a family, get a dog (mine's name is Markus) and shake your head sadly while listening to the rowdy SSF neighbors drink cheap malt liquer and throw up on themsleves. Are you ready for that kind of change?

DeletedUser

Hey though the rest may be true, I dont often drink beer, but when I do, I prefer dos xx

DeletedUser

Don't make me slap you all with your buckets and drag you out of the Sand Box. I'd expect a little better out of all of you.

Someone asked me to stop by here. So, hear I am.

- Middleton is pushing a boulder up hill...
- The SSF is running with it's shoe laces untied...carrying a pair of scissors.

If anyone wants to speak about it in depth, drop me a line on W9Eng as I finished / deleted my Ranger build on the German Server and am here every other day to collect money for Ripp3r's Respec. I'll try to get back to you asap.

DeletedUser10095

Anybody else feel like a little kid caught writing a dirty word on the wall?:unsure:

DeletedUser

How could I forget my good friend Khair? Khair: fearless President of fort battle operations (OK, so you appear to be at least decent at that recently, I'll give it to ya). Charging into Battle crying "Why are you shooting at me? I'm just a builder!"

Still waiting for me to "ask" for the fort back? As kind as your offer is, I simply must decline. No fort, for the moment, is better that an SSF hand-me-down.

CrazyPoop - Ya gotta come up with something better than "you suck, ripper was awesome." It's getting a little stale. Be inventive, man! My character here is a Mexican chick who carries around a pillow. You gotta be able to use that for something thats a LITTLE amusing to read...I'd even accept a "yo mama" from you at this point, if only to break the monotony of your ranting.

i dont tell you i gave back this fort for you :blink: i say you dont need declare and loose 10000 $ before it you can ask me for give this fort for you :ph34r:
but you dont ask me :blink:
so ask me and hear my answer :cool::ph34r:

DeletedUser

I sure hope the answer is no, because I am very proud of that fort Khiar and I never want them to get it back, unless they rightfully win it.

By the way, hey Ripp3r, bout time you showed back up, your ex-town that you were a part of has recently taken a turn for the worst, maybe you can help em out?

DeletedUser19842

Major Forts

Anyone tell me a few names of some of the major forts that battle alot who are recruiting... New to this server and looking to find a town where I can learn and participate in some battles.

Brinto