Twenty (20!) fort battles

DeletedUser

Another win, thanks to everyone that showed up for our dominating victory.

DeletedUser

Good fight all. Over a bit too quickly. Not enough exp really
Indeed. Less than 400 exp is hardly worth the travel, perhaps next time Middleton attack they could form a battle plan that doesn't involve dividing up into small groups for a quick futile death.

DeletedUser10095

This has been a test of the emergency Middleton response system.

I repeat, this was only a test.

Had this been an actual fort battle you would have been made to pack your bags and told where to put them on your trip home.

Somewhere uncomfortable...like the back of a Volkswagen.:razz:

DeletedUser

It would seem that was just a test. A 20 round quick episode on what happens when you jump up onto the walls in waves.

I miss the good ol' days when 5 or 6 of the middleton folks picked on a lonely snake in the forum... oh how times have changed! Now you never see the middleton folk in the forums, talking smack like back in the day. Marcothy (is he still playing??) seems to have all but fallen off the face of the earth. Daija is no where to be found. Perhaps your side only likes talking trash when they have the upper hand and are dead silent when they are laying on their back with a sword pointed at their neck.

DeletedUser

This has been a test of the emergency Middleton response system.

I repeat, this was only a test.

Had this been an actual fort battle you would have been made to pack your bags and told where to put them on your trip home.

Somewhere uncomfortable...like the back of a Volkswagen.:razz:

[Not True]. it wasnt the test its just that u miss RIPPER:razz: and without him UR nothing

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10095

So where is my trash talking inadaquet? (sp?)

Should I be more insulting? Seeing as I appear to be the mouth of Middleton ATM, I at least want to live up to the standard that has been set.

How about this:

Markus: Don't think that are like Ripp3r just because you can copy his actions and respec. He actually LED when he was around instead of just spouting off in the forums and then calling Victor Kruger and FFAF to do the actual work when it came time. Lazy, I call it.

Gaffey: Lucky timing was all it was. Middleton got caught in a lull and lost. We'll be back. And you might be better off hiding in Victor's shadow when we do. You got chased out of SSF for a reason and we'll be happy to remind you of that as soon as we get ourselves back in order.

FFAF: Diablo towns are for the retired folk like yourself. Stay there, hiding from duels and popping up to talk garbage and play fort leader before crawling back into your hole.

Leona: Ummmmm. I don't really know you..... How about "Your legs remind me of astroturf. You need a new razor." (Sorry, thats the best I got there)

Victor Kruger: You're all right.

Finally:

Perhaps your side only likes talking trash when they have the upper hand and are dead silent when they are laying on their back with a sword pointed at their neck.

It's better than bent over....nevermind, the rest would get nuked by the mods anyway.

Did I leave anyone out?

Edit: Cacalolos: Your name makes me think "Crazy poop" when ever I read it. jajajajajaja AND whats with the constant referral to Rip? Is it a Man-crush, possibly a Bromance? Either way it's kinda creepy.... Finally - http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=26435 WTF?!?!?! Shalom, CrazyPoop!

DeletedUser10095

You should sell all your gear and put the $ in the town treasury at Mid South. Looks like I'll need at least $10,000 more:razz:

DeletedUser13484

Gaffey: Lucky timing was all it was. Middleton got caught in a lull and lost. We'll be back. And you might be better off hiding in Victor's shadow when we do. You got chased out of SSF for a reason and we'll be happy to remind you of that as soon as we get ourselves back in order.

I hide in no ones shadow but my own :laugh:

Middleton didnt chase me out of SSF i left cos of different reasons.

I went back to SSF Pass for a few days. The first thing i did was KO 4 of your members :razz:

The next day i got attacked twice i won both of them :razz:

When force 10 came out of his KO he said he was going to get me back, he trying and KO himself :ph34r:

DeletedUser

WTF??? :blink:

Should I be more insulting? Seeing as I appear to be the mouth of Middleton ATM, I at least want to live up to the standard that has been set.

How about this:

Leona: Ummmmm. I don't really know you..... How about "Your legs remind me of astroturf. You need a new razor." (Sorry, thats the best I got there)

I don't use razors for shaving my legs, I use Veet to remove the hair, that's better for my skin... And my legs seem pretty smooth to me.

No, that was really not the best example to flash your wit. :nowink:

Do you feel better now? :rolleyes:

Where is Marcothy by the way these days?

DeletedUser10095

No......:sad:

Perhaps we should message in-game. Then I can get to know you a bit and tailor some insults to better fit your personality!

I'll start the dialogue!:)

DeletedUser

Like I said previously, Marcothy only joins in on the forum talks when he knows that he can step on someone when they are down... Too bad the snakes arent down anymore.

BTW Miss Spyder, I brought Silversnake from a friendless empire with a bad name to what it is today, a powerful group of towns that is unified and quiet fun to be a part of. Most importantly, we are allied to some of the stronger towns in the game. Without the help of other towns, we never could be succesful, kinda like your folks when you lost your main fort because your 'allies' never showed up to help. I really do feel sorry for yall and think that the war has gone on far too long, but I have yet to have anyone from Middleton approach me for a cease fire.

Ripper was one of the best players in the middleton camp and for sure one of the sanest... he proposed peace between our two groups months ago, before we took your main fort and before we are now much more powerful than you smattering of troops. So, that is why your group should miss him: he was a smart individual, which seems to be rarely found in the middleton squad these days.

DeletedUser

Like I said previously, Marcothy only joins in on the forum talks when he knows that he can step on someone when they are down... Too bad the snakes arent down anymore.

BTW Miss Spyder, I brought Silversnake from a friendless empire with a bad name to what it is today, a powerful group of towns that is unified and quiet fun to be a part of. Most importantly, we are allied to some of the stronger towns in the game. Without the help of other towns, we never could be succesful, kinda like your folks when you lost your main fort because your 'allies' never showed up to help. I really do feel sorry for yall and think that the war has gone on far too long, but I have yet to have anyone from Middleton approach me for a cease fire.

Ripper was one of the best players in the middleton camp and for sure one of the sanest... he proposed peace between our two groups months ago, before we took your main fort and before we are now much more powerful than you smattering of troops. So, that is why your group should miss him: he was a smart individual, which seems to be rarely found in the middleton squad these days.

markus is rite look what SSF is because of markus, victor,khiar, leona,and of course yours trully cacalolos, and many more people.

and ripper was a great player and a great guy and he showed that 1 man can do a diference i meen look at how u are now ( the same thing happened in my town in world 5 the leader goes and the city goes down)

so why dont u work more on ur other fort so we can get it bigger

DeletedUser

How about this:

Markus: Don't think that are like Ripp3r just because you can copy his actions and respec. He actually LED when he was around instead of just spouting off in the forums and then calling Victor Kruger and FFAF to do the actual work when it came time. Lazy, I call it.

FFAF: Diablo towns are for the retired folk like yourself. Stay there, hiding from duels and popping up to talk garbage and play fort leader before crawling back into your hole.

Victor Kruger: You're all right.

Finally:

It's better than bent over....nevermind, the rest would get nuked by the mods anyway.

Did I leave anyone out?

Edit: Cacalolos: Your name makes me think "Crazy poop" when ever I read it. jajajajajaja AND whats with the constant referral to Rip? Is it a Man-crush, possibly a Bromance? Either way it's kinda creepy.... Finally - http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=26435 WTF?!?!?! Shalom, CrazyPoop!
you forgotten me ! :sad:
congratulation for sslayer :ph34r::cool:

DeletedUser

Did I leave anyone out?

1 cacalolos is just something i invented
2 i refer to rip cause he was a good player ( not as much as me!) so he was better thann u
3 do you have a problem with my post??????