W11 Alliances

DeletedUser22493

Im pretty sure this will be implemented in the next update, but until then..

Who are the most influential alliances / group of towns in W11, and who are they allied to?

Top 10 - Posters choice.

(1) Legion Alliance
(2) Shadow Empire
(3) -LA- Longreach
(4) The Confederates
(5) ?
(6) ?
(7) ?
(8) ?
(9) ?
(10) ?

Other Noted Alliances:
RoF

If you own or know an alliance consisting of 5 or more towns, dont be shy.. Tell the world!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Those are the only alliances that win all the time, so as a result you should only include them. Don't join the other side as they will always lose, in fact we shouldn't even mention the other side at all so that people dont join.

DeletedUser

There is the side of Icehawk. On this side you are a roamer and a loner. On this side you horde great amounts of wealth with no reason to it. In the alliance of the hawk you look for dynamite for 25 hours and still dont find it. The alliance of the hawk can not lose because we do not participate.

DeletedUser22493

Those are the only alliances that win all the time, so as a result you should only include them. Don't join the other side as they will always lose, in fact we shouldn't even mention the other side at all so that people dont join.

If everyone joins the winning side, who would you battle with?
How about we all wear pink bunny suits and jump around hugging eachother.. :donkey: That would be lovely..

DeletedUser

^^It's hard sometimes to see if someone is being sarcastic.....

DeletedUser

How about we all wear pink bunny suits and jump around hugging eachother.. :donkey: That would be lovely..

So it would be world 12?

DeletedUser22493

:rolleyes: My point was that one of the pillar stones in this game, that makes it fun to play, is many fairly equal alliances fighting for forts and power on the map.
Thats called a competition.
When every strong alliance joins the winning side, its called a slaughter.

Eventually, the loosing side will leave to another server, to try their luck there.
Id hate to see even more players leaving W11. Its getting kinda lonely here.

Kudos to The Legion and Shadow Empire for getting where they are today tho. Must be some very good leadership in those alliances.
But allied, they are somewhat dominating this server. It would be fun to see more towns and alliances building themselves up to compete, instead of just joining forces with the ones already on the top.

What are your PoV on this?

DeletedUser

To many it is more important to win than to keep playing. Everyone knows who the best towns are, but if they don't let go to better the game, then it keeps dying. That is simple to see.

There is only one thing more important than winning a game, and that is playing the game.

I am hoping a couple of the big towns say to the others "Nothing personal at all, but let's have some fun battling each other for awhile". I am certain Legion would still dominate, but I would rather have fun and lose battles each day, than have no battles.

It is a game right?

DeletedUser

I get plenty of battles thank you very much, Im on the losing side.

DeletedUser

Personally, I don't think RAW is one of the most influential alliances on the world anymore. They're big, but you (or, I) rarely hear about anything they've done.

I judge my alliances based on activity -- and all I care about with activity is fort battle attacks. So Legion, Shadow, -LA- Longreach, and Confederates (Ranks 1-4, no specific order) and quite a few possible towns for #5.

DeletedUser

I think I'm missing something, but are you guys talking fort fights? If you are, why the h there is Shadow "empire" mentioned?

10 top Shadow towns have collected together 2080793 points in fort fights. (quick calculations so excuse if there is error)

For example Legions 5950056 (over douple as top 10 Shadow towns together)
Sudden Valley 2770485 (more than top 10 Shadow towns together)
Confederates 2440018 (more than top 10 Shadow towns together)

Yes, Legions are very good, and they have won most of fights. Shadow have many forts only because they are allied with Legions. Without Legions help Shadow wouldn't have any forts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22493

Whats the connection between InG East and West?
The InG West seems kinda dead.

DeletedUser16628

Rawdeal is looking for a few new alliances to grab some forts from the big boys.I'm a legion killer can't stand them I like the players just don't like what they stand for and in order to play this game you need a focus and for me beating down legion is it.Without that what else is there they are on top and what goes up must always come down.PM me on w-11 if this interest your town please.

DeletedUser

Iam lookking for an alliance u can mail me on the game with my name "MacThis"
I got my own town called RoundTable peace!