W11 Alliances

DeletedUser21630

G'day, people!

Since you are updating the world 11 list of alliances, I think it is right for you to know that there is a larger alliance called The West W11, which includes the Shadow Empire. :cool:
The other towns and alliances taking part to this project are not up to me to make them known! :D They will post it here, sooner or later~!

Have fun!

DeletedUser

G'day, people!

Since you are updating the world 11 list of alliances, I think it is right for you to know that there is a larger alliance called The West W11, which includes the Shadow Empire. :cool:
The other towns and alliances taking part to this project are not up to me to make them known! :D They will post it here, sooner or later~!

Have fun!

Or we can simply look on Westforts and see who has been fighting against All-Stars.

If we can't locate the whole alliance on westforts, then you obviously have some towns that aren't doing you any good in battles: the only thing that really matters on W11.

DeletedUser21630

Or we can simply look on Westforts and see who has been fighting against All-Stars.

If we can't locate the whole alliance on westforts, then you obviously have some towns that aren't doing you any good in battles: the only thing that really matters on W11.

Or, you can do that! :D

Deleted User - 1278415

Its funny how a year ago w11 was born right around Christmas, and there was all this talk of how w11 was to be free of alliances. And if anyone had 3 or more tagged towns they were an alliance and w11 should team up to take them down.

Vic K. gave the kill order on anyone that started an MC town on 11.

The bulls alliance, formidable but where are the #s now. Oh and quickly destroyed were the Beer Drinking Buddies

I as one of the leaders of FOM on w10 we wanted to just have 1 FOM town with the best of FOM on w10 come to w11.

THP came over and played with the bananas who went by the name Suicide Soldiers.

Tag alliances have come and gone, now we have hidden alliance names that we cant tell who has what... for now. Hopefully in the next update or two we might a listing of all alliances to choose from to join.

DeletedUser

Shadow Empire and The West W11

Good Feather, I too remember the talks of no alliances, Even then Shadow continued being Shadow and kept doing what they needed to do. And when everyone was claiming they didn't want alliances they were making back door deals, those off the front of the Town Profile.

Sorry I fell ill, and missed all the changing over from no alliances to "Alliances" throughout W11, but I'll tell you this much. The towns we allied with, came talking to us first, or it was a friendly conversation after a fort fight. Most either contact a member in Shadow who is filtered up to me or they go to me directly. I've seen posts that state I take any town that moves.. Your wrong, we do have criteria, you just haven't asked me.

I am still ill and will be going to a nice little place where children play and call me Mehmaw, and I'll say, "your just what the doctor ordered" sugar and butterfly kisses, names sent through the air, mehmaw come find me, lol lol lol all through the house. I'll have my blackberry with me, and hopefully will be able to connect (I'll be in the deep boondocks in the southeast of Arkansas) I can open my tgrams, and maybe get to some fort fights.

Lumpyass and myself go way back, and we will most likely continue from this point on, not seeing eye to eye much, but we'll still be frenimiese but after fort fights, and people are still in the county where a fort fight was just fought, you'll see all of us catchin up on news, teasing one another too!

Just so that we are clear on one thing. I did the first "Multi Attack" and it was meant as a line in the sand, they were all in the same grid 5. It was a statement, and not a multi-attack persa.

Counter Attacks, in the beginning were meant to stop the fort fights, it's a game of chess, you make a move the other player makes a move. You didn't hear Legion whining and you didn't hear Shadow whining, it was all the other towns that have one or two towns in between, who wanted things done their way.

There have been 3 if not 4 attacks (what some have called Multi Attacks) and by the moderator's definition of a "Multi fort fight" in this forum stated, two of those 4 were pre-planned. Also, check the westFort site and see, when people siding with Legion & Company, they go after Shadow Forts, they don't go after the other ones, because they are backing up those so that they can say, "Oh I didn't have anything to do with that it was them"

In the end when I learned about all this, I've only tried to tell our people, just go out and have fun, it's a game, not your life, thou there are many in here, myself included in the past have been here in the deep deep dark of nights and early mornings, TJ asleep on his keyboard, Tinka or TJ waking each other up.

Original Founder Shadow Empire,
CarolAnn

PS: I was asked to get back into the game while I was still sick in bed (by the way, they tracked me down in facebook and sent me a note). So please allow me to say my piece concerning this.

Its funny how a year ago w11 was born right around Christmas, and there was all this talk of how w11 was to be free of alliances. And if anyone had 3 or more tagged towns they were an alliance and w11 should team up to take them down.

Vic K. gave the kill order on anyone that started an MC town on 11.

The bulls alliance, formidable but where are the #s now. Oh and quickly destroyed were the Beer Drinking Buddies

I as one of the leaders of FOM on w10 we wanted to just have 1 FOM town with the best of FOM on w10 come to w11.

THP came over and played with the bananas who went by the name Suicide Soldiers.

Tag alliances have come and gone, now we have hidden alliance names that we cant tell who has what... for now. Hopefully in the next update or two we might a listing of all alliances to choose from to join.

I wish you all Happy Holidays!! and a Happy New Year.

DeletedUser

Just so that we are clear on one thing. I did the first "Multi Attack" and it was meant as a line in the sand, they were all in the same grid 5. It was a statement, and not a multi-attack persa.

You didn't do the first "multi attack", GHOST did. They failed and most quit, and they are now a GHOST town. Bulls Bend did multi attacks. They failed and most quit. ELITE did multi attacks. They failed and most quit. NUB (NU) did multi attacks. They failed...and, well, they were never a factor to begin with. If they all didn't fail miserably with they're multis they wouldn't have given up and we'd have a little more competition.

It's not up to you to decide what is and isn't a multi attack. Multiple attacks ARE multis by definition, regardless of your personal definition.

And it's per se. It's not possible for one battle to be a multi BY ITSELF. One egg in a carton isn't a dozen eggs per se, but if the carton is full, it's still a dozen eggs.

DeletedUser

The multis are back...

Welcome home.

Umm yeah and who called them?? 2 were by a town Iv'e never heard of before, surely they won't be full battles, and one called by RAW. And so Legion calls 2. Then of course 3 more called by RAW which was,(dumb, yes but...) i imagine, the result of the 2 called by Legion. How can you honestly say that we are the only ones that call multi's?! You need to stick a needle in your balloon and let out some ego.

DeletedUser

I didn't say any one side was to blame.

And by the way, WAR PAINT joined in the fun. That's 2 for All-Stars, 7 for... whatever ya'll are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I didn't say any one side was to blame.

And by the way, WAR PAINT joined in the fun. That's 2 for All-Stars, 7 for... whatever ya'll are.

:no: Like i said, the first 2 battles were called by a town i have never heard of before. Surely not part of our alliance.

Deleted User - 1278415

Ya know on any world you have 40 counties x 3 forts thats 120 forts. Multi battles happen and granted it sounds like a good idea in prep, but most of the time it wont pay off unless you can actually have your alliance in gear online and can fill both battles then your doin alright and let the multi flow.

Elmyr, while you may think we failed, but without us attempting any battles then your town doesnt move up the westforts stat page. We put your town up there. Without any attacks on forts your town would be sitting so pretty. So dont bash us too harshly, as you do need us. Unless your going to start attacking yourselves. Legion vs Legion Cohorts.

Its war battlefield and multi's going to happen. All this multi talk is about the same as the quest ko talk, the dont hit my builder talk, the ohh I couldnt get enough turkeys for the quest.

For the record, IMO, until the game blocks traitors from taking opposite sides in the fort battles to report back opposing troop formations, I don't advise wasting money on multi battles.

Its a game, people. Stuff happens, and if we all played as robots then there would be nothing to talk about here.