W9 fort battle

DeletedUser

This is not a thread to blast middleton. This is not a flaming thread. I just want to say that publicly that I really think that the big fort battle between my Silversnake federation and Middleton + allies is going to be very entertaining! I genuinely hope for 128 individuals on both sides and for this battle to be remembered as one of the most exciting and largest battles in the west to date.

DeletedUser

I'd be surprised if there were not 128 per side, and that means plenty of XP on offer for the good marksmen out there. I wont be there, but someone will be taking some screenshots or something right?

DeletedUser

I was planning to originally, but I will be fighting in the much smaller battle for EK-Love and Peace at the same time instead.

DeletedUser

I would have loved to be there but I have an another fort battle scheduled at the same time. I wish you had planned it so they didn't interfere. :sad:

Now, let's go and win that fort! :Dg

DeletedUser

By pure chance/ bad luck, I declared an attack on the fort within 5 minutes of your fort battle :/ Oh well. There will always be a next time! :D

DeletedUser15368

One hour until, yet another, humiliating defeat for the SSF. there are over 300 people at the fort! full battle then!:D

DeletedUser

Lewis, where you not a friend of mine and in on my town in W8, I would be angry at your last statement :D :D

There is already an egregious amount of players on both sides... This really is shaping up to be the greatest battle in W9 history! But better turnout than I expected.

DeletedUser

One hour until, yet another, humiliating defeat for the SSF. there are over 300 people at the fort! full battle then!:D

408 people at the fort

249 listed on the defense roster.

We aren't just benching people - we're building them a set of bleachers and handing out big foam fingers with a #1 on them.

With even numbers the outcome is unknown - I'll just be thrilled if anyone in my town can actually SEE the battle for once in the past two weeks.

DeletedUser

We aren't just benching people - we're building them a set of bleachers and handing out big foam fingers with a #1 on them.
hahah :D

Though our cheering section may be smaller, I am proud that our allies came out to support us along with an impressive, and quiet astounding turnout from within silversnake. Lets hope this lasts longer than 9 rounds, eh Daija?

DeletedUser

Definitely is a far better turn on your end this time ;)

We've got bleachers for your folks too - but they don't get the ones in the shade!

DeletedUser15368

Lewis, where you not a friend of mine and in on my town in W8, I would be angry at your last statement :D :D

Nah, i'm just trying to provoke some, friendly, banter from you and your guys!

This is going to be a really great battle! The Two biggest powers in W9 clashing, and on an even playing field!
it may even come down to luck in the end!!

DeletedUser

We've got bleachers for your folks too - but they don't get the ones in the shade!

Touche! However, rumor has it that our marching band is fairly superior and has been working for months on our half time routine.

You know what I just realized?? Its free towel day! No wonder the turnout was so great!

DeletedUser15368

you made it past 9 rounds! the only good thing the SSF can take out of tonight i think...

DeletedUser15368

good fight! the team i was in won (because of me ofcourse) and i got 540 exp + black clothing! good battle though! all 50 rounds!!

DeletedUser

First attempt at Middleton fort: 9 rounds, 9 KOs
Second attempt: 50 rounds, 78 KOs.

If only we hadnt had so much inactivity/ people deciding it would be a great idea to rush your walls at the start of the battle, than this battle may have turned out different!

Great job snakes!

540 XP?? Thats crazy. I got 180 and we lost haha.