W9 fort battle

DeletedUser

i can send all attacker during battle every 10 second ( all player ) this is my secret lool
in next attack i say strategy every 2 rounds for attacker and all attacker must become online during attack and read telegram which i send for all player

DeletedUser

i can send all attacker during battle every 10 second ( all player ) this is my secret lool
in next attack i say strategy every 2 rounds for attacker and all attacker must become online during attack and read telegram which i send for all player

Did SSF leadership just switch again and I missed something? lol

DeletedUser13484

It not a secret now you have just told everyone :laugh:
We dont need to send telegrams we have own little way ;)

DeletedUser

Did SSF leadership just switch again and I missed something? lol

Did he say that leadership shifted hands again? All he was saying is that he has the ability to telegram people during the battle. I think that the way to go is to jump into an external chat forum.

HOWEVER, neither of these strategies should have to take place. No external forums should have to be used and no telegrams should have to be sent in the middle of the battle. Everyone on both sides should be able to talk to their teammates by using an in game, live, chat feature built into fort battles. I know this has been already brought up, but it would be extremely beneficial and is one of those things where you scratch your head and say, "why dont we already have that in place?"

DeletedUser

1 thing I have come to realize, is the SSF is never short of an excuse.

Last time it was numbers, this time it was inactivity, and how its just unfair for the attacking side. Ya know, if that is such a known and huge factor for attacking, it might be better to coordinate a better time-or do you mean that all your friends are in Australia and Iraq??

3rd times the charm eh?

DeletedUser

Did he say that leadership shifted hands again?

No, he didn't say that, but his attitude was that he was running things - hence my asking if leadership had changed again and then waiting for clarification.

I will take your response as a no, which is all I was looking for, a yes or a no, I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers.

DeletedUser

Unfortunantly, it is nearly impossible to convey my moods textually, so I always sound like my feathers have been ruffled! :D

Marcothy, one of these days I may run out of excuses and, god forbid, actually accept blame and admit wrongdoing. Until than, expect a plethora of blame distribution tactics.

DeletedUser

Marcothy, one of these days I may run out of excuses and, god forbid, actually accept blame and admit wrongdoing. Until than, expect a plethora of blame distribution tactics.

LMAO!!! :laugh:

Yeah, a plethora of excuses is good to have. :D

DeletedUser

Take a fort with a equal number is impossible. Defenders have many advantages. Oh yeah, unless the defend team are noobs, but I doubt that an atk 128 x128 have any chance

DeletedUser

Take a fort with a equal number is impossible. Defenders have many advantages. Oh yeah, unless the defend team are noobs, but I doubt that an atk 128 x128 have any chance

I completely agree. Even the best of the 300 that showed up to fight for Middleton could not win a battle against our snakes if we have 128 defenders.

Yes Middleton and Co., this is a challenge. Attack one of our large forts! Or are you afraid to get crushed by the snakes??

DeletedUser

Lol. We should revise markus's comment to

" we could beat middletons best 300, but if they brung random people in they might be close to winning."

The best seems to be from another town always.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry saucey, I dont quiet understand that haha, are you posting under the influence?? haha jk

DeletedUser

Yeah, I dare middletown win a fort battle on equal number atking. Rly, I rly doubt that you can, cause the fort battle are the most unfair thing on this game. Even the duelers lack of good qualitys aren't so unfair like this.

DeletedUser

Im not even for middleton. But if they got a ton of good people, who knew what they were doing, they have a shot. Not any more than anyone else though

DeletedUser

What-dont have the money to spend on your own fun anymore Markus?

With 128 vs 128, it is possible, but it takes a solid strategy. And by strategy, I mean something a little more than showing up.

Of course defending gives you an advantage. Otherwise-who the hell would go to the trouble of defending a fort. If taking a fort was easy, SSF would have taken one by now-one that was defended anyway.

DeletedUser

What-dont have the money to spend on your own fun anymore Markus?

With 128 vs 128, it is possible, but it takes a solid strategy. And by strategy, I mean something a little more than showing up.

Of course defending gives you an advantage. Otherwise-who the hell would go to the trouble of defending a fort. If taking a fort was easy, SSF would have taken one by now-one that was defended anyway.

And if taking a fort was so easy, Middleton may have actually declared an attack by now instead of ignoring my challenge and suddenly showing their true cowardice by refusing to attack. At least we proved that we are afraid of no one and also not afraid of losing a fort battle when we attacked... you are simply proving that you too have no 'SOLID STRATEGY' for victory, because if you had one I would see an imminent attack in my fort overview.

Is your 2-0 record on fort battles so important that your scared of attacking? :p

DeletedUser

We attack when we want to, not when you want us to. We don't do the peer pressure thing like other federations who model their names after a serpent.

But like I said, strategy...atleast for us, goes beyond sending someone to dig up the hatchet. :D

DeletedUser

Strategy for you is building a facade of confidence on the forums yet showing your cowardice by acting as if you have declared so many attacks in the past... Has Middleton even declared one attack on a fort? Wait, you did take our 200 point fort that no one showed up at the battle for. My bad. How bout attacking something we care about and than talking a big game