Waiting for World 5 to open

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yes West Coast. I have classes in 3 hours and its last week of the semester basically. I have a little more next week but not much.

DeletedUser

:p im just hoping to get in there fast so i can be in the top 100 for a day

DeletedUser

look, there are quite a few of you aiming to be top of the rankings. Do you not realise that 50 people all joining at the same time gives you only a small chance of being top of the pile?

Is it worth that much to you that you'll sit there constantly refreshing the page in the hope of being first?

And phiney, i'm jealous of that sig, but it is making my eyes hurt to look at it!

yessssssss it is!!!!

DeletedUser

I wanted to get some of the early Q's done so I have dead game time for my trip to college.

DeletedUser

Look, there are quite a few of you aiming to be top of the rankings. Do you not realise that 50 people all joining at the same time gives you only a small chance of being top of the pile?

Is it worth that much to you that you'll sit there constantly refreshing the page in the hope of being first?

And phiney, I'm jealous of that sig, but it is making my eyes hurt to look at it!

haha thanks, i was hoping it would look a bit better tbh tho.

DeletedUser

in the online game everquest there is a end zone mob thats nicknamed Phiney

DeletedUser

great...

DAMMIT just lost $120 and he gained 94 xp from a guy who i dueled, shudda been easy, but neither of us hit each other even once :mad:

DeletedUser

Maybe its a ploy distract all of us here whilst they invade Poland.

DeletedUser

great...

DAMMIT just lost $120 and he gained 94 xp from a guy who i dueled, shudda been easy, but neither of us hit each other even once :mad:

Why are you carrying any money with you let alone $360?

DeletedUser1105

...because otherwise we'd all be watching the Polish border, just in case of attack???

DeletedUser

Why are you carrying any money with you let alone $360?

good question. i didnt go back to my town, i was just quing stuff up and i accumulated 360 quid on me, time to go bank what ive got left.

Status
Not open for further replies.