P&P Wanted and the best play The West has ever seen

Harsha..

yes, sorry for the mistake, i must have confused the numbers with an earlier observation

as for that guy, i think he had his eye on the town, when Johnenzia was alone in it - he must have known that he would adabon the town sooner or later, so he must have kept an eye on it and swiftly taken over, when the opportunity came

DeletedUser

I know it's been posted on the forum in the news thread or whatever when Wanted had over 14000 dueling points, but those were brought down to under 14000 since then. I am certain about it. :razz:

DeletedUser22685

I feel as though thejuster
should be koed every 48 hours till he changes that name!

So sad, from wanted to the Twilight Saga?

I bet you he's some wondering adventurer and has no idea what town he founded, probably was like hey here's nice ghost town! maxed out and everything! lucky me!

I can get to work on the KOing him part if you want...

DeletedUser22685

And anyway, johnzelda's great "play" has just made him a target, not just of NWO, but as is evident by reading this thread, of everyone (if he ever gets another town...) and also given us a chance to rise up stronger than before.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And anyway, johnzelda's great "play" has just made him a target, not just of NWO, but as is evident by reading this thread, of everyone (if he ever gets another town...) and also given us a chance to rise up stronger than before.

Okay...I guess you dont pay attention? ;) i think he's quit!

Harsha..

yes, that's true

he also told me in his mail, that he did it as he was going to quit. It seems that he just wanted to end his playing career carrying out hs revenge...

Anyhow, it's all over now

DeletedUser

You held a grudge for over a year over a browser game?

Creepy guy = you

Yeah.. that's weird. How do you be made a fool of in a browser game if no one really knows who you are? You have to have a serious bad case of insecurities to let that happen.

DeletedUser

To all the haters - still the best play ever...

To all those to scared to speak up on the forum - thanks for the idle chat in the game...

To everyone else - John's back to play...

DeletedUser

To all the haters - still the best play ever...

To all those to scared to speak up on the forum - thanks for the idle chat in the game...

To everyone else - John's back to play...

Like I've said before...

Good luck ever finding a town in the top 100 to join.

Even my enemies will never accept you in their town.

You are probably the most "hated" man in World 2 :razz:

DeletedUser

Like I've said before...

i take it you haven't seen him in the town called moulin rogue (ranked 37) once again you've got it wrong. :razz::razz::razz:

Diggo11

Like I've said before...

By stealing NWO's first fort you really sacrificed whatever sympathy we had for WANTED, don't think anyone's gonna buy that crap anymore Latigo ;)

(Not that anyone approves of town stealers, the majority I'd say hate you both :p)

DeletedUser

Like I've said before...

Sounds like you are Jealous. Didn't you pride yourself on being hated?
Also, there's plenty of towns that would let him join. He'll just never be trusted with any power.

DeletedUser

Go ahead, take him in your town :)

How long will it take till he turns on you?

Diggo11

It's ok Latigo, just get your entire town to go back through two years of duel reports and if it's all clear you'll be fine :rolleyes: