War between Forum Town and Smoking Barrel Ranch

DeletedUser

the smokings have not attacked us (corleones) for 2 days i think Darknoon has taught them a lesson
*give darknoon Tequila!*

DeletedUser8950

the smokings have not attacked us (corleones) for 2 days i think Darknoon has taught them a lesson
*give darknoon Tequila!*
Haha in a way
we got an no-worker policiy though, I finally managed to beat big B. Though blackdeath already broke the no worker and adventurer policiy, so I'm on my way to KO him. Anymore of this and I will hit your adventurers. This is your warning smoking barrel ranch
-Darknoon

DeletedUser

Kill those smoking *******s if you want to attack, attack me not my town fellows

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The end

I really hate forums but this story has gone on long enough and it's getting really old. With that being said let me put everything to rest.

a. There currently is no war and there are no immediate plans for a war. If that were in question it would not be posted here and if a war was the chosen path I would declare it with forum town myself and not put it up on here because it would be between us. There are no hard feelings on my part and the few people that I talked to in this town seem to be good people for the most part.

b. To my knowledge there has yet to be a worker attack on SBR due to a fighter from Forum town. No that is a different story with Corleone and No men's land, as shown ...
bk200 wins the duel, gains 16 experience points and steals $6 from Reb Stone. (adventurer)vs(builder)

and nakshtra you and bk200 are full of it, you attacked our builders which I in return attacked you and you both. My own policy you hit a builder/adventurer I'll hit you and a member of your town in the same class that you attacked.

c. Again Corleone we did not break any NAP, it originally began because your town asked for one and when we did not respond that same day your town attacked my people the next day and I responded and our builder knocked out your builder not Forum towns.(which Bufford was referring to)

bk200 passes out. Reb Stone wins the duel and gains 54 experience points. bk200 did not carry any cash and Reb Stone walks away without taking any money.

Then your town begged for a NAP yet it was not posted anywhere after a weeks time and considering your allied with a town were fighting virtually nonstop that was grounds for termination which I sent you a post stating. You made up excuses and then posted an NAP in your towns profile the next day.

d. Bk200 you need to watch your mouth when referring to my town and it's members. If no one is dueling you its because your town is pathetic and not worth our time, be thankful or all your members will be put to sleep. And no one in my town is afraid of Darknoon the only person he may have taught a lesson to is our ex dueling adventurer. :)

I am not in the business of making threats or making up stories, I'm a results kinda guy. You have a problem with my town, it's members you come to me. You badmouth my town you'll go to sleep, it's simple.

Myth Busted

I apologize for posting dueling information I prefer not to I see it as disrespectful, I don't think that's anyones business but the two fighters and their towns. But in this case it's to prove a point and put some stories to rest.

DeletedUser

nakshtra you and bk200 are full of it, you attacked our builders which I in return attacked you and you both. My own policy you hit a builder/adventurer I'll hit you and a member of your town in the same class that you attacked.

c. Again Corleone we did not break any NAP, it originally began because your town asked for one and when we did not respond that same day your town attacked my people the next day and I responded and our builder knocked out your builder not Forum towns.(which Bufford was referring to)

the thing when i attacked..it was because ur own sirdaly and buffored attacked our builder (don) 4 times in just 3 hrs.....u can ask them
it ws only then i attacked ur worker..tat too just once...
about the NAP it is not on the starting day of NAP but a day after miss rampage told me tat she is terminating the NAP......i mailed her tat there is no need to terminate the NAP but she didnt replied..who replied was ur soldier and dueler wid there attacks on our builder

the only thing which i agree wid u is tat bk shd watch his mouth....

DeletedUser

lol my secrets are open but still don is attacked first and thats the reason for our attack and about NAP go in **** **** *** NAP now we do not attack you and you not us and we take different routes.

DeletedUser8950

I really hate forums but this story has gone on long enough and it's getting really old. With that being said let me put everything to rest.

a. There currently is no war and there are no immediate plans for a war. If that were in question it would not be posted here and if a war was the chosen path I would declare it with forum town myself and not put it up on here because it would be between us. There are no hard feelings on my part and the few people that I talked to in this town seem to be good people for the most part.

b. To my knowledge there has yet to be a worker attack on SBR due to a fighter from Forum town. No that is a different story with Corleone and No men's land, as shown ...
bk200 wins the duel, gains 16 experience points and steals $6 from Reb Stone. (adventurer)vs(builder)

and nakshtra you and bk200 are full of it, you attacked our builders which I in return attacked you and you both. My own policy you hit a builder/adventurer I'll hit you and a member of your town in the same class that you attacked.

bk200 passes out. Reb Stone wins the duel and gains 54 experience points. bk200 did not carry any cash and Reb Stone walks away without taking any money.

Then your town begged for a NAP yet it was not posted anywhere after a weeks time and considering your allied with a town were fighting virtually nonstop that was grounds for termination which I sent you a post stating. You made up excuses and then posted an NAP in your towns profile the next day.

d. Bk200 you need to watch your mouth when referring to my town and it's members. If no one is dueling you its because your town is pathetic and not worth our time, be thankful or all your members will be put to sleep. And no one in my town is afraid of Darknoon the only person he may have taught a lesson to is our ex dueling adventurer. :)

I am not in the business of making threats or making up stories, I'm a results kinda guy. You have a problem with my town, it's members you come to me. You badmouth my town you'll go to sleep, it's simple.

Myth Busted

I apologize for posting dueling information I prefer not to I see it as disrespectful, I don't think that's anyones business but the two fighters and their towns. But in this case it's to prove a point and put some stories to rest.
Quit dodging the question. Blacdeath keeps hitting OUR workers and adventurers RIGHT AFTER we agreed to not do this with you. I can beat everyone in your town except for maybe you and sirdaly. Bigbufford Small brain isn't hard to beat either, he also ahsn't learnt of the tool called bank. If you don't believe me I mailed you reports of blackdeath worker bashing, and I know he dueled angel recently as well. Also, as for me only teaching miss rampage swear alot a lesson...I KO'd blackdeath and stole $185 from Big Bufford as well as beating most of the rest of your town members.

So I suggest you quit lying, quit your little power games and keep your town in order, either that or prepare for war. If your moronic enough to believe your town is perfect and never hit workers, VIEW YOUR MORTICIAN. I bet every dueler just hits workers and adventurers to get the win/loss ratio that good.

You and your town have no honour, and you are a hypocrite for calling us worker hitters.

And miss rampage...go put up posters. You wanted a duel so I have you a hell of a few. Now you're whinging about how I'm hitting you unprovoked.

DeletedUser

Quit dodging the question. Blacdeath keeps hitting OUR workers RIGHT AFTER we agreed to not do this with you. I can beat everyone in your town except for maybe you and sirdaly. Bigbufford Small brain isn't hard to beat either. If you don't believe me I maield you reports and I know he dueled angel

So I suggest you quit lying, quit your little power games and keep your town in order.

lol,good one darknoon

DeletedUser8950

*takes eagerly*
Also Double J I usually don't get very angry BUT you have been ignoring HARD PROOF that your town is hitting our workers then complaining for us hitting one of your dueling adventurers.

DeletedUser

yawn

Quit dodging the question. Blacdeath keeps hitting OUR workers and adventurers RIGHT AFTER we agreed to not do this with you. I can beat everyone in your town except for maybe you and sirdaly. Bigbufford Small brain isn't hard to beat either, he also ahsn't learnt of the tool called bank. If you don't believe me I mailed you reports of blackdeath worker bashing, and I know he dueled angel recently as well. Also, as for me only teaching miss rampage swear alot a lesson...I KO'd blackdeath and stole $185 from Big Bufford as well as beating most of the rest of your town members.

So I suggest you quit lying, quit your little power games and keep your town in order, either that or prepare for war. If your moronic enough to believe your town is perfect and never hit workers, VIEW YOUR MORTICIAN. I bet every dueler just hits workers and adventurers to get the win/loss ratio that good.

You and your town have no honour, and you are a hypocrite for calling us worker hitters.

And miss rampage...go put up posters. You wanted a duel so I have you a hell of a few. Now you're whinging about how I'm hitting you unprovoked.

Okay first off where did I say that Forum town has attacked our workers? No where if you can read I said the opposite. It specifically says our builders were attacked by No mens land and Corleone family. You need to learn to read.

Where did I say my town never hit workers? I told you in our personal conversations I would look in to and talk to them and I have. I find it funny how your little boyfriend is right there praising you while you sound like a moron. I said I had no problems with your town but now you want to run your mouth... As I have said before don't ever threaten my town, you will lose plain and simple. I tried to clear the record and you want to challenge me. I wouldn't be surprised if bk200 was your other account as much as he kisses your ....

People like you are why I hate forums, a bunch of moronic little kids whining and making claims and threats. You have a problem send me a post directly and we'll handle it.

DeletedUser

Okay first off where did I say that Forum town has attacked our workers? No where if you can read I said the opposite. It specifically says our builders were attacked by No mens land and Corleone family. You need to learn to read.

Where did I say my town never hit workers? I told you in our personal conversations I would look in to and talk to them and I have. I find it funny how your little boyfriend is right there praising you while you sound like a moron. I said I had no problems with your town but now you want to run your mouth... As I have said before don't ever threaten my town, you will lose plain and simple. I tried to clear the record and you want to challenge me. I wouldn't be surprised if bk200 was your other account as much as he kisses your ....

People like you are why I hate forums, a bunch of moronic little kids whining and making claims and threats. You have a problem send me a post directly and we'll handle it.

you are an :p

DeletedUser8950

First off, you're a homophobic *******. Next, BK is my friend, but I did NOT ask him to back me up. Thirdly, have you tried reading half of big bufford's crap? It's embarrassing, plus YOU (yes you) threaten to war us for hitting Miss Rampage, yet you don't expect us to when you hit our workers?
Also, no way are me and BK multies. I always assumed you were smarter then rest of your town and it's hypocritical morons. Obviously, I was wrong.

DeletedUser

You attack her nonstop in excess of 5 plus times a day and then you get your whole town to focus on one person. I am fine with a war if that's what you and your town want. I myself do not agree with some of the things said in this forum by a member of my town and also by others that is why I attempted to clear things up.

I am done with this conversation as I have said all that is needed, the next move is yours. You can both continue to hold hands and drink your tequila broke back mountain style. Later.

DeletedUser8950

Hahaha. What a git. He dodged most of my points...
And miss rampage was looking for trouble, so she got it.

DeletedUser

J F 041
Level 19
Dueling level 20
Duel location
Forum Town Blackdeath
Level 16
Dueling level 20
Challenger
Strike: Head
- 3 HP
No hit
No hit
Strike: Right shoulder
- 17 HP
- 12 HP
No hit
No hit
No hit
No hit
No hit
- 3 HP
Strike: Right shoulder
- 11 HP
No hit
No hit
- 7 HP
No hit
Total health points
- 25 HP
Total health points
- 28 HP
J F 041 wins the duel, gains 49 experience points and steals $6 from Blackdeath.

Ok guys honestly... if you're going to attack a builder, you atleast need to win.

DeletedUser8950

Lol. When I get back I'm gonna make it my goal to KO blackdeath...

DeletedUser

our builders are attacked so i attack yalls mrs rampage has been getting attacked repeatedly by guys from 3 different towns now :(

Can you give names of towns? I wanna coordinate :)
Okay first off where did I say that Forum town has attacked our workers?
That's where your wrong, it is not me or the majority of the town it is a select few people who are not following town policy, I sent them a message last night we'll see what happens. BTW both Gem & Virginia attacked our adventurers in the last day. [A message recently received from Darknoon5]
No where if you can read I said the opposite. It specifically says our builders were attacked by No mens land and Corleone family. You need to learn to read.
Not according to the message.
Where did I say my town never hit workers?
I think I accidentally deleted the mail; but correct it was over telegram.
I told you in our personal conversations I would look in to and talk to them and I have. I find it funny how your little boyfriend is right there praising you while you sound like a moron.
Have we really degraded ourselves to name calling?
I said I had no problems with your town but now you want to run your mouth... As I have said before don't ever threaten my town, you will lose plain and simple. I tried to clear the record and you want to challenge me.
Seems to me someone said in an earlier post there was 3 of us that had a problem with you. [BigBufford] KUDOS to holding a green mortician... so far.
I wouldn't be surprised if bk200 was your other account as much as he kisses your ....
I really don't appreciate you accusing my town members and my allies of cheating. I also don't appreciate you implying that you are cursing; it really gives a guy a bad impression.
Once again, we've resulted to name calling. Well tell you the truth; you're not actually helping the forums. Your name calling and your very presence has made this a really nasty topic... almost as bad as a few of the ones I've been in about Religion. If you don't like the forums, there's a simple answer. Leave. I'm sure we wouldn't miss you. Here's your post. Yes, I have a problem with you. However, I would prefer we talk it out before we do something stupid that will harm both of our towns.

Nice talking to you.
-Josh