War between Forum Town and Smoking Barrel Ranch

DeletedUser

it can also be said to mean multiple personalities

or to seem like you have multiple personalities

DeletedUser8950

Total health points
- 19 HP

Total health points
- 119 HP Darknoon5 wins the duel, gains 20 experience points and steals $14 from Blackdeath.

DeletedUser5046

weeeeeeeeee!!!! as of now i am safe from te monster of te other town....i enjoy picking corn without worries:D

DeletedUser5046

i already did.. . have to increase te motivation before i do it again^^

DeletedUser

Carving out claims give the best money and do you use Premium ?

DeletedUser

^same for me i am just thinking who are people who waste money on Internet games

DeletedUser

^same for me i am just thinking who are people who waste money on Internet games

Its not a waste to some people this could be there form of entertainment. Some people go to the movies spend 5 bucks for a ticket (if your lucky) and spend nearly 20 for some popcorn a soda and a candy. Thats 25 bucks for 2 hours of entertainment. Economically spending money on internet game is a lot better deal for the amount of time you get in entertainment. And then there's just people who have money to burn. I personally don't see anything wrong with it.

DeletedUser8950

If you play it enough and enjoy it enough I see no problem. I don't use it here though, don't usually unless I get seriously addicted:laugh:

DeletedUser5046

i like spending money on food..or probably saving it for future use ^^

DeletedUser5046

i know most boys like being in fashion wit gadgets. . .ad cellphones and games...tat's your addiction..as of me..i love food^^ (tho i wish i could gain a lil more)

DeletedUser5046

well ofcourse not...some peeps love food but aint lucky enough to eat everything...(like those who are on a diet..and some peeps who have allergies^^0