War is about to begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Actually It's not so balanced
Defender is OVER FEED

I participate already at 10+ battles and attacker never won it :/

Yes I know that there is won battles for the attacker in many worlds but when attackers are twice more or high levels

I talk about 10+ big battles type 128 vs 128 or 100+ vs 100+
Maybe it need more tests and refix because If someone make a statistic about the fort battles in all worlds - I'm sure that DEF won 80+% of them

It's not so complicated to check statistic like this - result of all fort battles in all worlds until now with 200+ players
And if there is 80% vs 20% DEF vs ATT so it need a fix :)

I actually think a 80% vs 20% split for defenders seems like it's about where it should be. Defenders should have a big advantage, especially if they have built up the defenses of the fort. Taking over a fort should be a difficult task and not a mere 50/50 proposition.

DeletedUser

the imbalance between attackers and defenders could be due to factors other than game mechanics, the prime one being game skill.

Hypothesis - One to Three towns band together and organise the construction of a fort. They communicate with each other to organise supply of rare items, who does the building, what gets built etc. Point - they are organsised.

Some town wombles past and thinks "hmmm .... looks good .... might take a punt at that" and calls for a fort battle. Then they don't bother organising any thing. Most of the 3 battles I have been in, it appeared that the attackers were a motley crew who randomly wandered in the battle to be part of it. Point - they are not organised.

I think the main reason the attackers lose is they are lacking in strength and organisation.

DeletedUser

[[back on topic]]

the attacker-defender win ration is about
10%-90% :(

DeletedUser

It's Thailand, brosef. Google it. I guess I was wrong. You're not very knowledgeable on such subjects.

Status
Not open for further replies.