Who has the toughest and best town?

• Thread starter Mountain Man Mike
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I've been trapping and getting a bit bored with it. My telegram box is full of invites and offers to join. I'm a level 40 and have lots of money to put in the right town's bank. But, I'm a smart investor and will be in this game a long time.

So, who has the best town to join and why?

MMM (Mountain Man Mike) :dry:

DeletedUser

Im in the same position really.

Out of the top ranked towns i reckon....

Ghost- Founder is a great guy but some of the counsellors are idiots,
Raw towns/ Itchy Crevice- duelled to many of their builders!
Shadow HQ- Taking a beating by the looks of their mortician stats,
THP- good guys but bad reputation,

So i guess that leaves Elite as the best choice. Dont know enough about the rest to make a comment.

Or you could join one of the many small timers that probably mail you everyday like they do me!

DeletedUser

Mountain Man

Go back up to the Mountains where you belong. Mix up some of that moonshine that you've been drinking, and head over to Bulls Bend. ;)

DeletedUser

Or you can join my town ;)

We got five or so forts, professional duelers, and great communication.

DeletedUser

When I first started out on w11, I tried to find a town. I joined 2 towns b4 I joined THP. As soon as I joined I knew it was where I belonged. From being in THP, I would recommend them.. they are great at whatever they decide to do. By joining us, you can't go wrong.

DeletedUser

Mike--Teh Train Robber is right--LA Longreach is a solid town too.

DeletedUser13636

Bulls Bend Group

I have not joined a town in world 11 yet, but I have my eyes set on joining the Bulls Bend group. I have heard they are a great group of towns, active players and always ready to back each other up. That is where I am hoping to go when I finally do join a town in world 11. :)

Bulls Bend Texas
Bulls Bend Arizona
Bulls Bend Oklahoma
Bulls Bend Nevada

DeletedUser

matt,

you will be a great addition to our family! I can't wait to see what monster you created in this world!! :ph34r:

DeletedUser16628

What's so special about you danger?We @ bulls bend townships represent teamwork and organization and friendship that I've found hard to beat anywhere else.We have a group of players that I'm proud to duel and conquer with on a daily basis ah hell I'm proud to be a bull.And rebels canyon to don't forget.Gaffey be nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What's so special about me... hmmm... for starters I don't go around making crap up about my town..

DeletedUser13636

Who is making crap up about their town DangermanPWN? Please tell, I would love to hear this.

DeletedUser

I'm sick of hearing about Bulls Bend... maybe I should just stop reading the forum altogether.

DeletedUser13636

Maybe that would be best then, because I know the players in those towns, I play with them in other worlds also. What infiniti99 stated is true. They are a good group of players. Not saying that there are no other good groups in world 11, I am sure you have a fine group of players also. I like to boast a little bit about my good friends because I know them so well. If it sickens you to hear about Bulls Bend then maybe it is best to avoid reading about it, on the other hand you could just start making sure everyone knows how great your own group is. Nothing wrong with a little self promotion or town promotion is there? It is all in good fun, hopefully you will decide to have some fun promoting your town instead of being sickened by the folks who take advantage of an opportunity to do so. Hope the best for you my friend.

DeletedUser16628

Yes matt thank you I could not have said it better myself I almost detect a little jealousy there danger.If you look danger we @ bulls bend townships have consistant group of players that stay together that spans many worlds all with the same objective.Now I happen to know there are many towns that have the same group togetherness thing maybe you should go find yours M8.

DeletedUser

The original post was asking who had the toughest and best town. I would expect anyone who has pride in their town to respond. Danger--you are just picking a fight here. Feel free to pick that fight in-game instead of trying to be a forum fighter. I have much more respect for players like that. Mike--continue to research and be selective of the town you decide to choose. In my opinion, choosing the right fit for you will make all the difference in this game. Going from job to job gets tiring and redundant. The interactive aspect of a GOOD and active town makes this game so much more fun. I have made good friends with many in this world and others. Take your time and pick a town that is active and matches your philosophy. Then, see how this game takes on a whole new persona! ;)

DeletedUser16628

[B"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."I'm going hunting JK be back soon!!!!!!!!!![/B]