Who has the toughest and best town?

• Thread starter Mountain Man Mike
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Mountain Mike,

As one of the founders of Bulls Bend (Bulls Bend Texas) I would like to think we are a tough and active town. I will not go into our dueling stats or any of the other stuff that makes me think we are tough. If you as k around some of the leaders of the other top towns you will find we all share a mutual respect for each other evn if wer are not allies.
Is our town for every player? Probably not. We try to recruit active players that like to take part in town activities and post in the town forum. Most of us are friends from other worlds but we have also made good friends in this world such as Dboone and Kid Tex. The main thing is try out a couple of towns and you will know if you fit in or not in a couple of days. If you are interested in joining with Bulls Bend for a few days let me know in game and I will be glad to send you an invite.

DeletedUser

I'm sure Bulls Bend isn't a bad town. ATM of my last post I was just tired of hearing about bulls. I am sorry for my posts. I just got annoyed.

DeletedUser15169

well ATM im going to have to be biased and pick THP. I looked for a town on w11 for several weeks and stopped in a few. So far THP members have the second best duel points in w11, just behind Deaths Door and following theirs very closely. Right now THP WOULD have around 20,000 duel points which means there would have to be alot of team work going on, except we happen to be in a war at RAW Deal vs the RAW Alliance.

So far if you check the RAW Deal war stats, you can see that THP members, along with Deaths Door, Blood Money, and many other great dueling towns work well all together to go 1-10 in dueling.

DeletedUser16628

A fair assessment my friend their nothing wrong with voting for what you know and I would agree they are a tough bunch over there @THP.I'll stop over on my rampage tour of dueling and see how things go.I'm going to check out this lindum town also that fred mentioned.Danger I accept your saying sorry, frustration has had me many times in this forum and in the game itself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13636

It is all about the fun!

I'm sure Bulls Bend isn't a bad town. ATM of my last post I was just tired of hearing about bulls. I am sorry for my posts. I just got annoyed.

Man, that is one of the most honorable posts I have seen in sometime. It is nice to actually meet you DangermanPWN. My name is Matt by the way. :D

DeletedUser

A fair assessment my friend their nothing wrong with voting for what you know and I would agree they are a tough bunch over there @THP.I'll stop over on my rampage tour of dueling and see how things go.I'm going to check out this lindum town also that fred mentioned.Danger I accept your saying sorry, frustration has had me many times in this forum and in the game itself.

Infiniti-someone is pulling your leg--lindum has 1 resident and no mortuary :cool:

DeletedUser16628

Sorry been working out of my truck all day I was taking FFF@ his word but thank you for bringing that to my attention JK always on the ball my friend.I'm going to go toy with tarzan and a few others and have some fun.

DeletedUser

Infiniti-someone is pulling your leg--lindum has 1 resident and no mortuary :cool:

but they are still undefeated. If somebody is looking for a place with infinite possibilities then I stand by my vote for Lindum to receive mad loots. All in all I find the offer to have a faustian taint to it. I'll give this great prize to the town that is the most deserving, and then people feel obliged to compete in a promo campaign for their town. Usually things like this bring out the worst in people instead of the best... That being said I think the the posts in this thread were pretty down to earth and honest.

I wasn't out to punk you infiniti. I just find the offer to be dubious at best so I responded with a slightly less than honest answer.

FFF

"I will donate 10,000 to the town that proves it is the strongest and best on world 11.... now amuse me" <=== not a true statement.

DeletedUser13636

All part of the fun!

I find this to be extremely funny! :razz:

but they are still undefeated. If somebody is looking for a place with infinite possibilities then I stand by my vote for Lindum to receive mad loots. All in all I find the offer to have a faustian taint to it. I'll give this great prize to the town that is the most deserving, and then people feel obliged to compete in a promo campaign for their town. Usually things like this bring out the worst in people instead of the best... That being said I think the the posts in this thread were pretty down to earth and honest.

I wasn't out to punk you infiniti. I just find the offer to be dubious at best so I responded with a slightly less than honest answer.

FFF

"I will donate 10,000 to the town that proves it is the strongest and best on world 11.... now amuse me" <=== not a true statement.

Sounds like some good old fashion fun to me! :laugh:

DeletedUser16628

Having a good sense humor is a prerequisite right?Let's have some fun I'm ready.

DeletedUser

i joined bulls bend nevada a couple of days ago. i'm looking forward to a lot more duels and quests.

this is a secret message. telegram me on the game if u r reading this. roflcopters

DeletedUser16628

Very good hunter please know your dueling experiences are wide open you can have fun and hit grand blues and the same with forts big 1 tomorrow try to be there if you can.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say that my town [Itchy Crevice] is the toughest town. But we are one of the best towns. Everyone is active, friendly, and pretty chill.

DeletedUser16628

Since this is not my post then self promotion is fine.I'll vote for my town BULLS BEND TEXAS as the best dueling town when all of it's original members are there not many could stand near us and that's a fact I'm willing to rest my reputation on.Our members are scattered between all bulls towns and so I say DON'T MESS WITH THE BULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!