World 12 have no action?? - a nice discussion :)

• Thread starter DeletedUser10183
  • Start date

DeletedUser23359

:pyup he's got point the game is getting boring

there's nothing new happening at all

just the same old crap

we need a change

specially in the forts

where's the fort shop evrybody talks about....???

DeletedUser

I agree on that.
What we need is more quests, more jobs, more items with random stats (for example that the same broken bottle doesn't have the same damage values), level cap removed, sherriff building finally added in the game and maybe some more new buildings, dueler class removed completely or rewritten with better bonuses, etc.

DeletedUser23359

well said :)

the game needs to become exiting again and inno games should take stepps to make it more interesting why are the same bloody things getting repeated on the evry world

the dueler class as u said is a piece of **** it has no good bonuses and the quest line for it is crap for dueling i always prefer beeing a soldier than a dueler
:ph34r:

DeletedUser

action? you want to see action?
then watch telenovela. it suit you very well

DeletedUser

action? you want to see action?
then watch telenovela. it suit you very well
It's odd you say that... Coz this game is more of telenovela boring repetative content than anything else.
But the odd thing is that if you love telenovelas it doesn't mean we will all love those. Take me for example. I'd like more of xxx stuff in the game. No? This is wild west setting and not some pr0n crap?
Then give us some John Ford and Sergio Leone exciting western movies here.

DeletedUser

What an awsome and juicy idea! It's something we all want! It that's implemented in the game, we'll reach a million of players on w12!!!
But I won't steal it and lie it's mine, please post it in "Ideas and brainfarts" subforum.

DeletedUser16628

I can help your lack of action real quick in worlds 1-11-12 anytime real just let me know you will have plenty of time to think about what your saying then.:)

DeletedUser

Really? And you'll have plenty of time stalking ppl that sleep in hotels 24/7.
We simply want more options, more things and more stuff in this game than only that one of yours. Which reminds me... I need more ppl in my town. I want ones who's target is exploring the game in every single possible thing not just townlurkers and parasites. I want jacks of all trades. And I want people who will share their knowledge. Which means, with all respects infiniti99: - you're not invited. I'll make a thread about it in the subforum later.

DeletedUser

stinken thinken

I have no Idea what you are talking about world 12 just started not to long ago action there is plenty don't know what your talking about.:p

DeletedUser

this seems much more like a complaint about the game being boring (in your opinion) rather then w12 not having any "action"... what do you consider action anyways? there is only 1 fort in the entire server as of right now... so how much ACTION can there really be?

Should this be moved to saloon and have the title changed to "I think this game is boring for *insert reasons*"

DeletedUser

maybe he was so bored that make writing that makes everybody burning anger, and make this game not so boring anymore

DeletedUser23701

All can see that updates are coming each 1-2 months from published news.
In 2-3 weeks players are bored again. Especially veterans or fans of the game.

I quit several worlds because get bored from dueling. Still keeping my W2 account after I hit lvl 99 and I guess only secret of key3 still keeps me moving. Even started to read forums and registered. :)

Many ideas and wishes are posted from players, some demands from players about new features, as well I would like to see some deadlines for features, not promises like SOON, but oh well, it's business and I'll leave it for game owners to decide, what and how to do.

For veterans I can suggest:
* find new game
* keep account w/o premium
* start new world with different class
* take a break from game