P&P World 2 News

DeletedUser

WORLD 2 NEWS

A lot of players think that World 2 is a dead and/or dying world. The case really is that there is plenty of conflict and drama in the world, but much of it doesn't make the forums. Most of the conflict is in game. I figured I could bring an un-biased take on what is happening in World 2 to the forums to let the rest of world know what is going on.

DUEL WARS

The main dueling conflicts remain in the East between the towns of WANTED and it allies vs. offtopica, wolf brigade, hillsborro, and AW towns. This duel war has been going on for the past year or so and doesn't show any signs of slowing down. It's a constant day in and day out of KOs between the rival towns.

By the looks at WANTED's mortician's stats WANTED seems to be winning the war.

19921939.jpg

FORT BATTLES

In the East the WANTED Alliance owns 3 counties and has 16 forts. Offtopica has been in conflict with WANTED for quite sometime now and has had to call for help from other towns to try and take down the superpower. Recently Gunslinger Gulch
and the AW towns have tried to join in and take down the number 1 town and alliance with minor success, but have recently lost 2 forts to the WANTED Alliance. They may win a battle here and their, but eventually loose control of their forts they have gained.

TOWN RANKINGS

41015971.jpg

WANTED has stayed on top since the forts and new town rankings have come out and seem to not be going anywhere for a while. WANTED also has 3 towns in the top 15.
Gunslinger Gulch seemed to compete for a while, but fell quite short of taking over the number 1 spot.

DUEL RANKINGS

91038009.jpg

Again WANTED dominates with 5 duelers in the top 15 rankings for dueling. The only real challenger here is El Reino... who NEVER sleeps or eats or has a REAL LIFE.... hmmm....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll update this thread every few days or so with W2 conflicts and news etc... I will probably put rankings once a week. I'm going to stay out of the discussion part of this thread and just update it with news, so don't expect me to answer your questions and comments in this thread.

DeletedUser

But I will comment, you know I have to LOL.
For now just a minor correction: Gunslingers Gulch has been fighting in battles against Wanted for a long time now, we only pushed the attack button on Wanted forts recently, as we saved our town treasury money for taking local forts :razz:
It all started with: "battle, cool! Let's go. What side we pick? Umm, against wanted so we balance the power and gain some good exp."
After the battle when we were alive and with plenty of HP but didn't gain enough exp, we would go duel. Who? Wanted of course! "Those dang players started a battle and didn't put up a fight so we didn't get exp. Let's get'em!" Good ole times :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

hmm, would like to point out that wanted only rose because i took a fort of an ally...just before that, only a few thousnad points were between them and the gulches...

and, it does hurt me ever o much, when you make offtopica out to be the big bad one, asking for help...its not just one town against you, its all the towns...

shotgun city,asharies...list goes on that are against you ;)

we are all included in the "war" as u put it :)

DeletedUser

it's a war against a superpower.

the superpower always wins. thats why we are still at number #1, and the reason we stay there is because our family has good cohesion, some spies, and some clever leaders who tell us what to do.

thanks to our clever leaders that keep us in no. 1 position!!

edit: leaders need good pepole to direct, cannon fodder.
i am proud to say that i am a piece of WANTED cannon fodder :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

guess you havnt played tribal wars where all family tribes die and fail eventually then? :laugh:

DeletedUser

I like the way my town looks up there. We still have work to do. With only 25 members, we are no 2 and managed to gather some good fort points. It is a rather new town, it wasn't built up when the forts were implemented, so all the big forts we have were won in battles (as we couldn't build them). I have to say that the first battle we had was close, but we held the flag and won. We weren't even sure that holding the flag works, but we pulled it out.
We've come a long way and we are still working on being better. It was very comforting to receive a certain application saying: I like the attitude of your town.
It was a nice feeling when we had more fort points than Wanted (one or two days before Wanted allies gave some big forts to Wanted).
I also like to see that we have more allies on the first ranking page than Wanted (way more). That means we allow our allies to be strong too, we don't take it all.

DeletedUser

I agree

I just wanted to say that I never even noticed Gunslingers Gulch until you guys actually "dug up the hatchet" at one of our forts.

As far as I know, we never really bothered you guys/gals much at all. However, I do understand and respect the mind-frame of going after good xp. You have to battle against a good opponent to gain it quickly...and in that case I'll take you siding against WANTED as a compliment.

Shoot, that is the whole reason we've been going at it with Offtopica. We used to have DCD to go after but once they disbanded and their best players moved over to Offtopica it was a no-brainer who were are new targets. Too bad that El Reino is the only player who gives us any competition now, and thats even after I've reskilled to go after that stupid key #2...we'll probably be old and gray by the time there is a use for it.

And by the way, I'll have my top dueling spot back again once I finish this quest and reskill! (haven't dueled anyone in over 4 months)

DeletedUser

I just wanted to say that I never even noticed Gunslingers Gulch until you guys actually "dug up the hatchet" at one of our forts.

As far as I know, we never really bothered you guys/gals much at all. However, I do understand and respect the mind-frame of going after good xp. You have to battle against a good opponent to gain it quickly...and in that case I'll take you siding against WANTED as a compliment.
If you have time, go through some graveyards and see we were there, but as I said, mostly for fun and exp.
It wasn't long until AW towns contacted us for alliances.
And thank you, you got my point exactly.
I hold no grudges (not against Wanted anyway). It is fun and challenging to battle and duel against you guys.

DeletedUser

Shoot, that is the whole reason we've been going at it with Offtopica. We used to have DCD to go after but once they disbanded and their best players moved over to Offtopica it was a no-brainer who were are new targets. Too bad that El Reino is the only player who gives us any competition now, and thats even after I've reskilled to go after that stupid key #2...we'll probably be old and gray by the time there is a use for it.

And by the way, I'll have my top dueling spot back again once I finish this quest and reskill! (haven't dueled anyone in over 4 months)

Dead can Dance merged into my town? That flew past me :huh:

DeletedUser

New town with a little attitude . lol

Thought I might share it everyone :laugh

Wanted Hunters:
Members so far are;

rdixon900
Belt Nose Bill

ANY LEVEL WHO WANTS TO JOIN COME ON IN.

Training those who wish to hunt Wanted :D :ph34r: :unsure:

DeletedUser

There's actually a short funny story behind it, but not mine to tell :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yea I will have to visit it often =] Belt nose bill was one of the people I mentioned in the other thread about dueling me while I was in work clothes. So I hunt him down often.

Would love to learn the story though , always fun finding out new things that helped create this cool rivalry in world 2

DeletedUser

I wouldn't call it rivalry, we have to duel someone, don't we? I also had others dueling me in working outfit. Now we are friends and support each other in duels and battles. It is always good when it turns out good.
I'll whisper you the story :razz:

DeletedUser

You know what I was thinking lately, what the heck is going on in the west? Nothing, right?

Those are some lazy laid back people. We should just take them over too.......

DeletedUser

WORLD 2 NEWS

FORT BATTLES

Looks as though the WANTED Family is winning the fort battle war by gaining 3 forts to it's empire over the past week. Although, they were 3 small forts, they were still 3 more forts.

AW and company tried to to fight back and take the fort in which they just lost... but failed miserably :eek:hmy: They actually had WANTED outnumbered at the battle, but they're inferiority of battle planning sealed their fate with another fort battle loss :sad:

WANTED seems to be on a role with successful fort takeovers and fort defenses.

With the recent fort additions WANTED 6 has seemed to be able to grab the #4 town spot. This gives the WANTED Family the number 1 town and the number 4 town.

picture1hj.png

RUMORS

It seems as though offtopica, zion, mayhem, AW, GG towns... let's just call them "Un-WANTED" towns... have been busy with changing up their alliances...

Zion Land is down to 3 town members :eek:hmy: Where did they all go? And also there is a new town in the east... the Wanted Hunters :ph34r: Uh oh! Looks like the Un-WANTED alliance is making a move in the East... WANTED better watch their backs...

DeletedUser

It seems as though offtopica, zion, mayhem, AW, GG towns... let's just call them "Un-WANTED" towns... have been busy with changing up their alliances...

Zion Land is down to 3 town members :eek:hmy: Where did they all go? And also there is a new town in the east... the Wanted Hunters :ph34r: Uh oh! Looks like the Un-WANTED alliance is making a move in the East... WANTED better watch their backs...

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
I didn't want to say this, but I can't find a different word: that is so silly! hhahahahhaa
And that, my friend, is the difference between taking a game as a game and taking a game way to seriously.

DeletedUser

WORLD 2 NEWS

FORT BATTLES

fort-1.png

User name: Meridian Junction
Fort battle: Today at 10:04 PM
fort-0.png

User name: Fort Snelling
Fort battle: Today at 10:26 PM
fort-0.png

User name: Fort Ripley
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 1:01 AM

Seems as though the west has some action going on here. I haven't seen this many fort battles going on out west since the forts were introduced to the game. Looks as though 2 of the battles at 10 seem to be declared by the same towns...

UPDATE!

Through my detective work and my jounalistic skills I haC found out that the Dead Land alliances have declared the battle Meridian Junction. Seems as though they are tired of these small independent towns owning forts and they are ready to take over the west in w2... Will they become the power house in the west just as WANTED has become the powerhouse in the east?

NOTE:
WANTED and DL have had a long running NAP and are not enemies.
http://javascript<b></b>:AjaxWindow.show('fort', {x:991,y:52}, '991_52')

DeletedUser

WORLD 2 NEWS

Wanted Hunters?

53590555.jpg

Where did the Wanted Hunters go? It was such a promising town head up by rdixon900 and Belt Nose Bill. A town dedicated to KOing Wanted and hunting them down making them pay. But everytime you looked at the town's saloon all you saw was:

Duel not possible for 48 hours

Where did they go? Perhaps the town was to close to WANTED and 2 players vs 140 was pretty bad odds huh?

DeletedUser

Oh really? When did rdixon900 get passed out? I am really curious about that. Belt Nose Bill yes, he did pass himself out (he didn't pass out by being challenged by Wanted). But I wish you have a proof about rdixon900. Specially not everytime. If that was the case, then he couldn't have passed out so many Wanted players could he? If you want to make news, then tell everybody how you barely won against rdixon900 while he was wearing the 2 pieces of the holiday set, but from there to KO is a long way, considering nobody besides you challenged him to a duel. And before you ask me why I am talking, is because rdixon is my husband and he is not very interested in the forum.
Oh wait, that's right. You are making news just like tv channels do: tell a lie and smile! Dummies will believe ya!

Edit: Oh, I have some news to add to this: the mortician before the town went gray showed 5 passed out opponents, 0 passed out members, 20 duels total, 15 wins and 5 losses, so yeah, you do make "good quality" news. So apparently, 2 against 140 did wonderfully well and it looks like not even Belt Nose Bill passed out while in that town. According to rdixon900, it was completely boring to sit and wait for Wanted players to come and duel them, so they left the town.