P&P World 2 News

Noobmic

yes, it was an amazing battle - all the offlne defenders got 2000 damage in, the online guys got 3000+ damage in, it was a great battle in my opion, possibily the greatest in W2's whole history

I even guess that some of the winners of this battle will win the fort fighter competition for this month!

This means we need to do-it more often :)

And yes it was a nice battle, I can say the best battle that I've seen from the start of W2.

DeletedUser

Let me get this straight: there were 81 defenders (not 71 like the great reporter Latigo informs wrongly here, not that it would be the first time that he tries to mislead people). And don't even think that the defenders were offline and still won the battle. Face it latigo, Wanted failed in tactics this time. It was all about tactics. We stood our ground and fought well.
If this game would be so unfair with the attackers, then we wouldn't have been able to do this:

Jul 23, 2009 7:20 PM Hells Gate 32
flaglost.png
35 Gunslingers Gulch

Or maybe this:

Jan 24, 2010 8:49 PM Union 14
defender_wiped.png
15 Gunslingers Gulch

DeletedUser

Yea that was a very good battle, I know you may not have noticed but my toon charged the fort from the back row because my dang window crashed for some reason , so the first round of the fort I lost about 500 hp.

I did very much enjoy the little match that me and rdixon at the end of the battle. I had 16 hp and he had about 23 i think it was. He finally got shot on me 3 rounds before the end of the battle but it was cool to battle it out with him kind of like a one on one thing.
He wouldnt stand still for me to get a shot off on him , lol. I think I dodged about 6 of his shots before he finally got the kill shot. Would have been better if my window wouldnt have crashed. Next time while I am waiting for the battle to begin I will click the spot I am standing to make sure it won't move.

I always seem to find duduie , rdixion , or belt nose bill in the fort battles.
I agree with others who have said , this was by far the best battle I have been a part of in this world even though it was a loss for us. Was a great one.

DeletedUser

Hahaha I know you got me a couple of times in yesterday's battle, but you were behind someone called Fenny, so I was shooting at her/him through the gate and both of you shooting at me. And yes, rdixon was filling me in with what is happening, I was already dead at that point, when you and him were chasing each other around.
In Wanted fort 16 battle (if I remembered correctly) I know I shot at you and hit you, then you moved to shoot at me and missed me twice, then got off the wall.
I love battles. How couldn't I? Not only the experience is great, but these little moments in the battles are also great. You don't remember how many times you hit x or y, but when you hit or get hit by Dubb777 or someone you met before in-game, it stays in your memory.

Harsha..

yes, it does - i've done several other hits in the past, such as shooting nick and latigo, but in most big AW - WANTED fort battles, i was offline, so i've limited memory of
them, but more ought happen soon (hopefully) when i'm online

Noobmic

You can say that, at least for ROGUE. For me that was the main important fort in the world and I worked for that a lot ... something will change soon :)

DeletedUser

WORLD 2 NEWS

FORT BATTLES

WHAT A CRAZY WEEKEND!

OH_MY_HEAD_HURTS.jpg

Fort Battles fort battles and more fort battles....

From the final count I think Gunslingers and it's un-wanted allies won 3 new forts and WANTED and it's allies were able to gain 1 new fort. Never-mind the numerous other unsuccessful attacks!

Sooo

UN-WANTED +3 forts and -1 fort
WANTED +1 fort and -3 forts

The funny thing is it's not over!!! There are 3 other related WANTED - UNWANTED War attacks going on this very moment!

For those of you who think W2 is boring and in-active really do not play in W2 or aren't in any of the direct line of fire.

DeletedUser

Do you need to take math lessons Kid? If I can count correctly (and I think I can), Gunslingers Gulch attacked 2 forts, one was a fake attack and we won in our real attack. But if you look well, that fort we took does not belong to us anymore, so Gunslingers Gulch got no new fort in the end, just enjoyed the action.
Wanted lost another fort, that is correct, but not to Gunslingers Gulch and Wanted managed to gain back one of their allies fort.
I think I should do the news, not you. You can't be even accurate about your losses, what will you write about your wins further on? LOL

Harsha..

well, i can easily say which attack is the real one - i don't need spies to forward me the attack plans - so watch out :D

DeletedUser

Well d'oh, since Noobmic warned us that "something will change soon" it was pretty obvious lol. Sorry for your loss Noobmic, but as I told cristina, War is WAR.

DeletedUser

You have shot Harsha.. and he passed out!

Round 4 of current battle , lol
Cya Harsha ,, weeeeeeee

round 24 :

You have shot rdixon900 and he passed out!

Ha !! I got you back doobie , lol

Duduie shot at you, but missed.

Pbblllttttt !!!! lol

Wile E Coyote shot at you and you passed out!
This guy spent his time hiding behind the wall the whole battle. If this is same guy from Runescape I know him . lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dubb777 shot at you, but missed.

So we are even on that one lol. My man was offline, work calling, so you managed to get him. Nice job and nice battle. Should we expect another one soon? :p

Harsha..

haha, me too - i was offline for the battle, anyhow, i really did need to go back to town and start work again to build it up :p

from these 3 rounds of fighting, i managed to get 318 EXP! - i guess that being on the worker tower assures that you never miss a hit :p

well, you WANTED guys do need to increase your fighting intensity - i'm surprised that you guys lost all three attacks, which you called and it was a pretty close affair at the battle in FORT WANTED TOO

DeletedUser

I got 693 exp , I lasted 43 rounds I think it was.

I only got to be at the one because I have a black lab that got himself cut on saturday morning and almost died. He has a 8 inch gash on his stomach and luckily it missed anything vital. I have been babysitting him. Hes been my buddy for 13 years.

I did get to park myself for one battle but I was offline for it. I was just having a bit of fun up above and I knew you 2 were offline.

@Duduie , I saw you behind the fort for most of the battle and I started to come up there and shoot at you for a bit but I was having fun in front picking them guys off one by one. I did a good bit of damage before I even got hit.

Fort battles would be better if we could actually choose a specific player , other than that its all up to the game. Another great battle though , I enjoyed it again =]

Noobmic

The problem that I hate about this fort battle is people that don't think and go up to walls when they are 3 versus 50+ ...

Some proverb says "The mother of silly people is always pregnant" I see it here also...

DeletedUser

@Dubb777: I was on the duelers tower and jumped down, but I didn't stay up there long, when you shot at me I was inside the fort passing from the back wall to the left wall and I picked that particular spot to shoot at you through the gate, but you shot and moved, so for the round I would shoot at you, you weren't in my range anymore. By the time I got on the soldiers tower, you were already dead, so didn't get to shoot at you anymore. Sorry about your pal. I know how painful it is.

@Noobmic: I don't think people are silly, I think that most of the people that rush in at the beginning are offliners that didn't pick a target and are rushed to the flag by the server. Is the same in every battle.

DeletedUser

wheres latigo with the latest news?

or are you dreamin up another elaborate story for the lose of a fort? :p

DeletedUser

maybe he was waiting for wanted fort 16 battle to be over

I see you came to town again jake =]

I just ko'd one camper , i guess you will be next , lol

DeletedUser

mehh, try me :ph34r:

im just stumbling around your hotel $2000 up...wondering what to buy!:p