World 9 Boxing Match...2nd Series

DeletedUser

every one has 8 hours to complete the duels. If they are not completed, then the Challenged automatically wins, since the rules say that the challenger is the one that must travel to attack the challenged, so it is his duty to do the duel.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How should I do that?

The last days Yugal was KO`d. Yesterday I was there on the timeframe he sent me (21 - 24h servertime), and had the duel running... but he wasn`t onine and therefore had his weapon equipped!

Today he wrote me that he will be around on 16.40 servertime... but at this time I`ll be on a grillparty in RL! (20min timeframe, nice!)

I`m a big deal of time online.... but I can`t duel him in this manner. I know he`s got a lot to do in RL!

SO, I`ll forfeit, this sucks :mad: Nice win yugal!

DeletedUser

21916857.png

It worked out!

Rip, here I come again! :)

DeletedUser

I would suggest that if a time is agreed upon and one of the parties breaks the agreement by having a weapon equipped or is sleeping, etc that the rule breaker automatically forfeits.

DeletedUser

so, Deadline is over... ok, cause I'm a good person you have 7 more hours, till 00:00 server time...

DeletedUser

Crazy, anyone that hasn't completed their matches...just pm them and see if they plan to or not.

DeletedUser

errr... I did pm every one 1 time and every one who hasn't completed the matches this morning... They all knew it, but tunaman44 and jim plundersilver didn't read it... so Jim plundersilver is automatically the winner...

Time's up. Neo-Quick and and Jim PlunderSilver are automatically declared winners sisnce I didn't receave any duel reports... sorry guys, you had 5 days, 6 hours, 7 minutes and 43 seconds... lol (it's actually the accurate time you had!)

tomorrow the second round will be up. din't forget to check the forums!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10095

Yea, That didn't work out real well did it Livia?

Who is gonna do the next round? you or me?

Just make sure whoever it is whips those jokers from Middleton.:p

DeletedUser

u can't say we came to kill you psc.... :p the only reason u we're KO'ed was because u came to hit me ,-) thanks for the jokers remark... we are quite funny :D

DeletedUser

You psc. I don't have enought time =[

ps: if was me x ripper I would go to the seven hell before give up :p

DeletedUser

Second Round is up:

Class A:
Winner of class A: David Crocket

Class B:
Winner pf class B: neo-quick

Class C:
Winner pf class C:: Jim PlunderSilver

Class D: