World 9 Boxing Match...2nd Series

DeletedUser

is there any possibility of having a different match up... me and venus fought last time and its always a pain having to move towns to do it lol.

DeletedUser

I need to go shopping to middleton anyway... and Crazy Shooter, you don`t have to be sorry... without his nice sword I can probably beat my town sparring partner.. ;)

DeletedUser

:p fair enough... I retract my previous comment XD hmm now.... shall I finally start moving the 165+ points (without gear) from construction.... into duelling?....hmm :p

DeletedUser

:p fair enough... I retract my previous comment XD hmm now.... shall I finally start moving the 165+ points (without gear) from construction.... into duelling?....hmm :p

Nah I heard that in the next update construction points will be essential in a duel. Something to do with building up a fort before dueling your opponent. Therefore I recommend you keep those 165 points, and move all your other points from dueling skills back into construction

While you're at it, you should ditch your fancy outfit and use a farmer's work set, since thats the best dueling kit

Not to mention you should sell Hernando's Sword. Doing so unlocks a special quest, but only if your construction points are over 350

Hope that advice helps mate :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

George Hurst
Level 53
Dueling level 60
Challenger
trapper_small.png
Duel location

Silversnake City
mexican_woman_small.png
pscspyderr
Level 38
Dueling level 58

Total health points
- 12 HP

Total health points
- 33 HP George Hurst wins the duel, gains 115 experience points and steals $3 from pscspyderr.

DeletedUser

Im really intrested to see who is going to win this round. Who won last time? Was it Jim? Cause ripper had no opponent?

DeletedUser

nice one George! and thanks for the advice FFAF! I'd better get speccing more in construction again! I don't want to miss any special quests lol. our fight will be in the next day or so I think :)

DeletedUser

Well if FFAF is giving the advice it has to be true! So Ripp2r you should take it :p lol

I'm dueling jim tomorrow morning, him with pebble me bare fists... I know im just too hard lolz

DeletedUser

this may be an epic moment, since im low on health after a bad transport ammo so you may see a KO :D

DeletedUser

Im really intrested to see who is going to win this round. Who won last time? Was it Jim? Cause ripper had no opponent?

Am I no opponent?!?! Thanks! Hope you`ll level up quick enough, so I can challenge you! :nowink:

DeletedUser

Venus if you wanna kill a poor inocent builder in some hand to hand combat, go ahead and contact me =P Just let me get my full mexican on.

Can I get an update on bracket?

Also, am I the only builder left who dosent mind dueling for good fun?