Worst injury when working?

DeletedUser

A horse throws you off. You lose 251 health points.

Lol ive been thrown off by a horse in the buttox, becuase the way the saddle was put was bad. I was in thr Andes in Venezuela, in this valley. People were looking at me like "OMFG He just fell" and then they went like "So? What do you want me to do about it?" I had to get up, but the worst part is that my horse stayed next to me when i fell. Talk about loyalty!

DeletedUser

When I couldent find the hammer. It told me I smashed my hand with the hammer. I lost like 14 health points. For some odd reason I still didnt find the hammer.

DeletedUser

danger.png
You get into a fight with another prospector. He breaks your nose. You lose 2 health points.

DeletedUser

A big branch falls on you. You hurt your shoulder. You lose 55 health points.

crap

DeletedUser

worst injury ever during branding A cow kicks you. You lose 185 health points.

DeletedUser

thought the turkey hurt!

but a rock fell on my foot taking off 222 life

DeletedUser

worst Injuries

A prospecter thinks you are shorting him on his claim he attacks you doing 173 points of damage. He had 3 friends LOL

DeletedUser

You cut yourself on your knife. You lose 11 health points.

:< and i didnt even get leather

DeletedUser

Chuck Norris comes in front of you and punchs you in the face. You lose 100000000 health points. WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME THAT CHUCK NORRIS WERE IN THE GAME?!

DeletedUser

Well this isn't go to make me want premium now is it.

I completed the quest so I get the free premium to put 4 things in a row. Brilliant, lets see how valuable it is, I won't bother checking in for a few hours and I will line up 8hrs of tasks, happily goes out for the day knowing I will have 4 sets of income/experience instead of the usual 2

after task 1:

A cow kicks you. You lose 155 health points.

after task 3:

A cow kicks you. You lose 238 health points.

Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you with receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

Bloody brilliant, lol. The valuable of premium hey ;p