Worst Injury While Working

DeletedUser

danger.png
You get stuck between two logs. You lose 367 health points.

DeletedUser

BOOOM! You lose 815 health points.

Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

DeletedUser21855

BOOOM! You lose 815 health points.

Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

same here but lost 709 health points

transport ammunition

DeletedUser

danger.png
BOOOM! You lose 821 health points.
faint.png

DeletedUser

A couple of months ago I got KO'd 3 times in a day by a damn snake doing exploration.

DeletedUser

Job report: Charlatan

You get infected by one of your patients. You lose 459 health points.

DeletedUser

A bird falls dead out of the sky and lands right on top of your head. You lose 211 health points.

I think the birds are getting larger!

DeletedUser

This my 3rd death from transporting ammunition:
BOOOM! You lose 512 health points.

DeletedUser

if you motivation for the job is down, the health points are more easily taken off.

DeletedUser

Tanning Deer Skin

The smell is horrible and you vomit. You lose 96 health points

That's a lot of vomit!