Worst injury while working

DeletedUser

Took a half a dozen shots at Gui Kate with no weapon before I decided to go bak to work so my health was already a bit low but.....

danger.png
A stick of dynamite explodes a bit too early. You lose 191 health points.
faint.png
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.:mad:

So much for that thousand dollar bankroll I had goin' and now it's 40 minutes to Richmond. *sigh*

DeletedUser

Wow! You lost $1000? That's tough, sorry.

I'm curious - what job are you doing this early where dynamite was exploding?

DeletedUser

he's curious becaues he thinks that you can only get that injury from Transport ammunition?? :blink::huh:
I've also had dynamite injuries while robbing trains, but you're right (in a roundabout way) - I've never seen an injury involving dynamite while demolishing a dam.

DeletedUser

I've also had dynamite injuries while robbing trains, but you're right (in a roundabout way) - I've never seen an injury involving dynamite while demolishing a dam.

What would you use, a fork? :)

http://www.squirlypcs.com/thewest/dtd.png

PS: I just found a club whilst trapping long tooth rodents so I'm going back to give that Gui Kate guy the what for. The episode of my death will be but a distant memory then.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What would you use, a fork? :)
Well if you're going to rob a train with dynamite (rather than a gun), you may as well demolish a dam with a fork!

Point is. - I've only ever seen dynamite injuries on higher level jobs than anyone can possibly do on this world. Forgive me if I've never killed myself demolishing a dam... I know better than to do 44% damage jobs with only one labor point.

I'll leave your injury thread alone now, it's going nowhere for me.

DeletedUser

first time i ever was able to brand cattle i branded myself for 292 hp. i had no clue back on w2 or didnt really care until then about what the lp meant other than i can now do that job....

ive had a couple funny ones so far in w12.

drive a nail through hand for 1 hp putting up posters
drive spade through my foot for 1 hp digging graves
get punched in the nose by another prospector for 12 hp

lol never saw it coming i guess, he musta had a rock in his hand or something:laugh:

DeletedUser

You fall off a canoe and catch a cold. You lose 131 health points.

DeletedUser

2 in a row....ouch...

A snake bites you. You lose 163 health points.

DeletedUser

(DP.. bold forum's member)

Some strangers attack the fort.You lose 3 HP.

I could of taken them.They got me while I was off "guard".... lame joke I know("Guarding" the fort job!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what

Man that must of hurt I guess that's why there is a bank.

DeletedUser

got a bad sunburn picking agaves......too much tequila
and constructing a ranch house I managed to fall into a bog hole

DeletedUser

danger.png
A wolf bites you. You lose 326 health points.
danger.png
You fall off your horse. You lose 2 health points.
danger.png
A horse throws you off. You lose 225 health points.
danger.png
You fall off a canoe and catch a cold. You lose 127 health points.
danger.png
You slip in the mud. You lose 9 health points.

A selection of mine so far :D

DeletedUser

You fall off a canoe and catch a cold. You lose 180 health points.
You fall off a canoe and catch a cold. You lose 135 health points.
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

Perhaps fishing was a bad idea on that particular day...