Worst injury while working

DeletedUser

danger.png
A big branch falls on you. You hurt your shoulder. You lose 1 health point.Got this while I was felling trees lol.

I think it was a small branch :) heh.

DeletedUser23359

LOL!!! :D
In retrospect, just flicking the cigarette behind you wasn't very smart... You lose 255 health points

DeletedUser

BOOOM! You lose 9 health points.

Wow, and i thought Nitro Glycerine was more dangerous then that.

DeletedUser

Hunting grizzly bears

motivation.png
94%
clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 0
experience.png
0 experience points
danger.png
The grizzly bear hits you with his paw. You lose 620 health points.
faint.png
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hunting grizzly bears

motivation.png
73%
clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 46
experience.png
113 experience points
danger.png
The grizzly bear hits you with his paw. You lose 465 health points.

What are they feeding these damn Bears?

DeletedUser

« Job report: Picking tomatoes On 8/20/10 at 4:44 AM Delete » Picking tomatoes

motivation.png
79%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 0
experience.png
0 experience points
danger.png
You eat too many tomatoes during work and get a bad stomach ache. You lose 20 health points.
faint.png
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

I know I was working with low life, but tomatoes? really! Nevermind the bullets I have lodged in my body, watch out for the farmer work!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The smell is horrible and you vomit. You lose 1 health point.
Got this while tanning deer skin :)

DeletedUser

you are lying on the tracks and get hit by a train lose 13 health points

WHAT

DeletedUser

Lol

you are lying on the tracks and get hit by a train lose 13 health points

WHAT

Hmm, I guess you dot die of trains driving on you. Dynamites are more dangerous than trains driving on you :D!!

DeletedUser

danger.png
A big angry man doesn't believe anything you say. He beats you up. You lose 81 health points.

Deleted User - 1278415

You're unable to pull your hand out of the feeding trough in time. You lose 3 health points.

DeletedUser

Took a half a dozen shots at Gui Kate with no weapon before I decided to go bak to work so my health was already a bit low but.....

danger.png
A stick of dynamite explodes a bit too early. You lose 191 health points.
faint.png
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.:mad:

So much for that thousand dollar bankroll I had goin' and now it's 40 minutes to Richmond. *sigh*

Thats pretty harsh. wow:eek:

DeletedUser

Imo this is the best and coolest injury ever that has happened to me, tought I would share it here!
------------------
A big bang comes from the mine shaft. A fire wave is rolling towards you. You lose 4 health points.

DeletedUser

you get a bad sunburn you loose 1 HP
why the heck did that happen? i was wearing a sombrero!:blink: