Worst Injury While Working

DeletedUser

worse ive had grinder goes over hand lose 4 health points (I know it isnt as good as everyone elses)

DeletedUser

Ouch!

You Get stuck in a bush lose 1 life!

Omg i almost died! stupid berrys

DeletedUser

lol im bad

danger.png
A big fish pulls you into the water. You catch a cold. You lose 1 health point.

DeletedUser

You hit a nail through your hand. You lose 20 health points.

I've taken less damage than that in duels, putting up posters is a really treacherous job, be careful.

DeletedUser

Yesterday I was Building a Bridge with 1 labour point
You fall into the water. You lose 373 health points.

As I have only 450 max hp I had to cancel Searching for Gemstones as I want to stay away from rivers for a while and I ended up resting at the hotel.

DeletedUser

breaking horses I got knocked out lost all my money & could not duel for 48 hours

DeletedUser

You get into a fight with another prospector. He breaks your nose. You lose 10 health points.

DeletedUser

You eat to many tomatoes during work and get a bad stomach ache. You lose 14 health points.

I must have been hungry...LOL

DeletedUser

My worst injury was: You hit a nail through your hand. I lost about 70 health points.

DeletedUser

i got one..

danger.png
A prospector thinks you've been giving him an unfair share. He attacks you. You lose 182 health points.

DeletedUser

danger.png
You get bitten by a beaver. You lose 94 health points.

And now it burns when I pee!

DeletedUser

hit me with a bullet while guarding the fort I lose 1 health points.

DeletedUser

What's wrong with this picture? Two consecutive injuries while demolishing dams.

You get bitten by a beaver. You lose 105 health points.
A stick of dynamite explodes a bit too early. You lose 35 health points.

Which one of those should REALLY do more damage?

DeletedUser

The beaver was radioactive?

Cool, I'm going to become Beaverman! I'll be a superhero!

Edit: Seriously though. Half the injuries are serious and I think half are supposed to be funny. They don't mix well...they should all be one or the other.

DeletedUser

lol

what i whant to know is how big Was that beaver?
maybe the size of a grizzle bear or maybe bigger?

DeletedUser

Well...three times the damage of a stick of dynamite. Pound for pound, you have to figure a stick of dynamite is, conservatively, 100 times as powerful as a beaver. If that was a 1 pound stick of dynamite, the beaver would have to weigh 300 lbs.