Worst Injury While Working

DeletedUser

danger.png
A horse throws you off. You lose 270 health points.

DeletedUser

Sometimes, the grizzly suffers more than you do...:D
I found this on french forum...
i says : "A grizzly bear assaults you from behind. You send him a turned kick of 1013 who puts him KO"
kick_o10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A wolf bites you. You lose 286 health points.

Finally, an animal bite that can be believable.

DeletedUser

An orange falls on your head, you lose 60 health points.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!

The HORROR!

DeletedUser3717

The prospector didn't like your offer. He hits you in the face. You lose 2 health points.

My worst so far :(

DeletedUser

The world around you is fading. The Cactus is starting to talk to you. Then everything goes black. You lose 9 health points.

not the worst but funny

DeletedUser

A buffalo hits you and you fall off your horse. You lose 370 health points.

Two hours later...

A buffalo hits you and you fall off your horse. You lose 470 health points.
Dead faint Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

DeletedUser5273

Selling guns to indians:
A federal horseman gets you and shoots at you. You lose 614 health points.

DeletedUser

You trip over a rock you lose 2 health points.

Pffffft How bout this.

BOOM!!!!! You lose 387 health points.

Thats better.

DeletedUser

So, I go out to the back 40 to drill for a little bit of oil. I catch on fire and I LOST 1 HEALTH POINT!!!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

- I piss off some guy while prospecting and he whacks my nose for 84 points.
- I get the Injuns all worked up so they run after me (creating a mass hysteria that soon evokes all of them chasing me around) and I get all beat up for 284 points. (I think I was there at dinner time with one of them thar biting mean arse turkeys)
- Whack hand with hammer, 24 points.
- Got all drunk up on cactus juice or something, get all dizzy, pass out, find myself sleeping in the hotel, lost my cash and 384 points. That would have been okay but for getting all blown up a couple times prior while moving the dad-gummed ammunition around. (286 points and 354 points)

Yet, I am on fire (2x's now) and I lose 1 POINT. I am seriously thinking of full time fire fighter. I am fire proof!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

danger.png
BOOOM! You lose 598 health points.
faint.png
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

It's my third two-hour session with 1LP.
I was wondering when it was going to happen.
I only needed 28 more health and I would have lived :(

DeletedUser

A snake bites you. You lose 1 heath point, after that.

BOOM! You lose 493 heath points.

DeletedUser

I've done 16 hours straight of transporting ammo, and only that one KO (I'm still waiting for that second dynamite)