That old discussion about Middletown and silversnake

DeletedUser

Maybe we should introduce a new force, it can be called something like the Federation of Marshals. And then people can make the same arguments for and against it for the rest of the game. Original? Can beat W8

DeletedUser13484

I will try my best but there is bad blood between the SSF & Middleton towns i just know its better to have friends in the game than enemys

DeletedUser

Gaffey, you may be better off making a new thread with the announcement of the transfer of leadership, your goals, etc. Seems like you will be going in a different direction.

DeletedUser

I will try my best but there is bad blood between the SSF & Middleton towns i just know its better to have friends in the game than enemys

Im scared of this guy... wow, SS is gonna be a pushover now...

DeletedUser

Then why back down? We need the drama =p

As a new member of silversnake my only concern with backing down would have to be that if SS tries to ascertain peace from everyone than our image as a powerhouse on world 9 may be tarnished, as it may appear that we are tired of the war and declining as an empire. War for the sake of drama is obviously unnecessary, but I would much rather have Middleton attempt to acquire peace from us, rather than the other way around.

Plus it seems like such a radical change to immediately begin pursuing peace after a long period of war.

DeletedUser

only a few letters from my side..
hahaha..
Rest of the words will come out when i got enough time..

DeletedUser

As a new member of silversnake my only concern with backing down would have to be that if SS tries to ascertain peace from everyone than our image as a powerhouse on world 9 may be tarnished, as it may appear that we are tired of the war and declining as an empire. War for the sake of drama is obviously unnecessary, but I would much rather have Middleton attempt to acquire peace from us, rather than the other way around.

Plus it seems like such a radical change to immediately begin pursuing peace after a long period of war.

And thats true. I respect your new leader now and ive found he has somthing right. Hes getting rid of the old and bringing in a new generation of SS. Id like to see what happens with it all. Still hope you get in a couple fort battles =P

(btw, Hi Mark =P)

DeletedUser

Im excited in the fort battles although I cant really paticipate for my town (SS) since I dont have the necessary skills for Fort battles.. XD

DeletedUser

Now is time to see who is the best :D

lol

That war on the middletown will be big, I'll be there ;]

DeletedUser

Kind of ironic-claims of peace, then attacks. Seems so much different from SK.

DeletedUser

Technically if you want to whine about who did what first, the SSF and allies attacked our small fort yesterday early in the day.

Those who helped us guard it requested assistance in their attack on a fort a in a whole other cube.

Then YOU opened an attack on our large fort.

So as Marco said, the SK legacy lives on. SSF doesn't live up to it's high and mighty honorable words, then passes the blame to those they attack in an attempt to make themselves look better.

DeletedUser13484

Technically if you want to whine about who did what first, the SSF and allies attacked our small fort yesterday early in the day.

Those who helped us guard it requested assistance in their attack on a fort a in a whole other cube.

Then YOU opened an attack on our large fort.

So as Marco said, the SK legacy lives on. SSF doesn't live up to it's high and mighty honorable words, then passes the blame to those they attack in an attempt to make themselves look better.

Which SSF towns attacked your small fort yesterday cos i didnt know that they did i wasnt informed about that i just know that a smallish town called you to arms

DeletedUser

Of course you didn't know haha

The following towns were in attendance for that particular attack: Silversnake Crossing, Silversnake Fort, Silversnake Mesa, Silversnake Redpeaks, and Silversnake Valley