That old discussion about Middletown and silversnake

DeletedUser

I was looking today on the towns of that war, and as I see the things didn't changed, as always almost everybody from the middletown federation are dead and the most silversnake dudes are alive and killing more. Sad that middletown talked to much and still didn't get any good result :S

DeletedUser

lol Skull... you couldnt resist could u... Well...

As far as I can see there aren't many MIDDLETON (not middletown) members KO'd and for your info the majority of recent KO's within middleton had absolutely nothing to do with silversnake lol.... you guys have really slowed down recently and it was another town ,-) but thats stopped again now ;P

Whenever I go to a snake town I think I can see about 15 snakes max? which I can attack... and theyre typically 90% KO'd.... and if theyre nto by the time Venus and I get there... they will be... guaranteed! ;P

Keep up the wrongfull smack talk... and in the meantime get your guys to level up! how am I supposed to move up the dueller rankings with so little xp on offer.

DeletedUser

Yeh the majority of KO's in 'middletown' were actually by me. KO'd 11 of them in a few hours. Was fairly easy really

Here's an example

Total health points
- 91 HP

Total health points
- 1790 HP
Ripp3r passes out. FFAF wins the duel and gains 202 experience points. Ripp3r did not carry any cash and FFAF walks away without taking any money.

See what I mean? I recommend all you guys go and attack Ripp3r. He's not very good really :D

(p.s. just in case you didn't guess there was a little bit of sarcasm in this comment)

(p.p.s. don't hit me Ripp3r :D)

DeletedUser

lolz FFAF... for a second there I thought....... crap I must of been drunk 0.o I must be slipping though :(... I've only KO'd 6 of my last 11 fights :S O well.... bye bye construction points ,-)

DeletedUser

Don't tell "my guys". I'm not on SS anymore.

I'm just trying to [make you mad] :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yep, but I'll always try.

I want to play with you on world 10 with you will play there

Anyway, when MT and SS make peace, plz let me know ;]

DeletedUser

I don't think there will be peace between SS and MT ever. The way the whole thing went down from the start was very underhanded as far as SS's leadership goes-which seems a bit of an oxymoron. Leadership and Silversnake for that matter.

Theres a handful of players that are still worthwhile for me to even attack, and not much more past that, and I am not even our highest level.

I think most players worth anything have followed your lead already Liv.;)

DeletedUser

Don't tell this. Is the same to tell that to worth something in middletown you need to leave from there. I still like SS.

DeletedUser

For the record skull, I telegrammed you on 5-6 different occasions about your SS town breaking the partial NAP policy as well as the treaty between SSF and the CTA all of which you read and utterly ignored.

Thankfully the new town leadership actually respects the policy and we've been living in peace since. In short since you are no longer an ss member, you really don't have any buisness trolling for either side.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I didn't ignored. You must be talking about redpeaks. Well, for ethic I'll not explain what was going inside redpeaks. The only thing that I can say, is that I tryed as hard as I could put people on their places, but was without victory ;p

DeletedUser

Don't tell this. Is the same to tell that to worth something in middletown you need to leave from there. I still like SS.

Sorry Liv-I know English isn't your native language, I just don't quite follow you on this statement.

As for SS, the only thing that doesn't blow in SSF sucks anyway. I'd find it comical and questionable that someone leaves a place they liked if something didn't smell bad to begin with.:D

There are good people trapped in SSF, just like cults tend to trap good people. It doesn't make SSF good at anything though.

DeletedUser15368

well, as a neutral, with friends in the SSF, It is hard for me too choose a side in this war. Some of my best friends in the game are members of the SSF, but to be honest, I don't like the snakes. they attack workers, even when they have a rule against it. they never give straight awnsers (i am talking about the fed leaders here) and they don't seem to have good management skills. (refering to punnishing rule-breakers).

Don't get the impression that there are no good people over there, 'cos there are, just Silvardo Kid who is a bit of an ignorant noob tbh :blink: and the rest of his worshipers.

I Like Ripp3r, not in a wierd way, in an on-looker way. I feel he is a nicer person and a better leader than SK.

so, who do i want to win? only one winner in my book. Middleton.

DeletedUser13484

HI guys/girls i dont know if you know this but Silvardo Kid has left the game cos of work reasons i will be taking up the leader role of the SSF i have read everything you have wrote on this post... If anyone has any problems with duelers from the SSF people contact me and we can talk and i will deal with it... To people that we are at war with if you would like to talk about ending the war we can have peace talks and come to some sort of agreement or just to talk i will listen to anything you have to say

DeletedUser

Does this mean there could be peace between SS and Middleton?! Never thought would see the day

DeletedUser

I dont want to see the day... We will have no drama and W8 whos way ahead and has enough for a couple seasons of reality TV shows, will run over us way more than they already have =P