That old discussion about Middletown and silversnake

DeletedUser13484

i didnt know that im sorry for blaming you for attacking first

DeletedUser

Which SSF towns attacked your small fort yesterday cos i didnt know that they did i wasnt informed about that i just know that a smallish town called you to arms

Looks like you're not in complete control of the SSF... :unsure:

DeletedUser

I don't and never have recalled setting one's facts straight as crying. If anything is crying, your post would be what I would call crying.

Unprepared?? I don't necessarily understand that statement. Our comment about the irony of the attack is that you made it out like you wanted peace before you attacked-similar to how the war started.

Do they sell thicker skin in your town's tailor shop? I believe you are in need of some.

DeletedUser11928

marcothy I dont see your name anywhere in my post...I am sure Dalja is a big girl and can respond for her self...and stop acting all tough over the internet lol

DeletedUser

I appreciate your desire to be included in the forum discussion Voinik but in order to consider my response "crying" I'd have to actually be whining.

I for one avoid the drama on the forums because I don't feel the desire to feed into epeens, however if I see something that vitally needs correcting, I will chime in.

That's why you've seen me speak what... once here? To correct the misinformation that Gaffey was spreading because he was apparently not aware of what was going on in his Federation.

I'm not the one who came on here saying "OMG YOU WERE THERE WHEN OUR FORT IN A WHOLE OTHER COUNTY WAS ATTACKED SO YOU STARTED IT!" (This is paraphrased for emphasis, however it is the exact sentiments that were expressed as the SSF attempted - once again - to make themselves look like they were victimized into taking action, just like SK did when he started the war.)

That was Your Leadership that did that, not me.

I just pointed out that before that happened, Your Leadership's men were kind enough to take part in the battle on our small fort, without even being allies of the attacker as far as I know. Our allies who helped defend requested assistance in their battle later in the day, and so we returned the favor.

DeletedUser13484

We might of lost but i enjoyed it :D

At the end of the day its only a game and people from both sides should relise that im not pointing fingers im just saying i have talked to people from middleton even when i got KO'd i had a laugh about it.
This game is about building, working and dueling we are in the same sector of each other so there is going to be people that get dueled from both sides and he attack the fort that was a misunderstanding cos i didnt know people from my federation helped in the attack of middletons small fort

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You keep throwing out there that this is a game. It is-we've enjoyed and are enjoying playing.

Back when I played football-loved the game, still do. But there were people when you played that played dirty. You didn't like how they played, but you still loved the game.

SSF-from the outset, has played this game underhanded. Does that mean any of us hate the game?

On the contrary. If anything-its given us more of a purpose behind the general monotony of the game.

But congrats-I think you managed to KO only 11 people in your attack.

DeletedUser

If the fort battle had been simply middleton vs. silversnake than I dont know who would have won. But Middleton had the help of WWW, Kaskus, Redlight district just to name a few. We were completely outnumbered and right now fort battles are simply a numbers game, which is unfortunate.

DeletedUser

Thats where there is a difference in philosophy markus. SSF chose to gobble up any and every town in their area they could-many times by continually dueling them until they agreed.

We merely chose to do our own thing, and align ourselves with some of the best towns in the game.

SSF went for quantity, we went for quality.

Ironically, you had nearly the same numbers advantage at Craggy SSF-but I believe we took a wall, 2 towers, and KO'd 48.

How many towns are in SSF compared to Middleton? I am sure you'd love to have that mathematical advantage...

DeletedUser15368

I think today will ruin any reputation the SSF had for being tough.

Fort Craggy was odd. more middleton showed up than el mariachi and spammers put together! (who were the attacking towns).

i am a neutral, but am friends with Craggy Island, but like Middleton more than the SSF....i need help, lol

only 10 attackers showed up for the seccond fight. must prove the SSF are falling?

DeletedUser

How could more than 10 people show up? Those are the 10 people who should have been fighting in the first battle but missed out on the memo that it was a big battle they should have been a part of. Whoever declared an attack on the second fort messed up big, or planned on us having an easy victory in the first battle, which was dumb logic as it was obvious that was going to be a big battle with many KOs.

We were all KOd from having 7 plus all of Middletons towns against us and couldnt join in the second battle.

If all of Silversnake had participated, we would have had a shot in the first battle. But only about 60 people or so, maybe a few more, showed up and with that poor amount of participation we were doomed from the start.

Right now Silversnake is hurting because we lack a strong leader who can get everyone motivated to join in on our war efforts. Until we find a strong leader who can reunite and remotivate all of the towns plus make more alliances and bring in mercenaries into the fight we will not be winning any fort battles anytime soon.

DeletedUser

Whoever declared an attack on the second fort messed up big, or planned on us having an easy victory in the first battle, which was dumb logic as it was obvious that was going to be a big battle with many KOs.....

....Right now Silversnake is hurting because we lack a strong leader

:unsure:

Umm-I am not 100% on this, but I believe the second battle was done by Gaffey himself.

:blink:

DeletedUser13484

The time to strike is now! :bandit:

how can you say that we are allies with you towns good support from you :huh:

:unsure:

Umm-I am not 100% on this, but I believe the second battle was done by Gaffey himself.

:blink:

it wasnt messed up what was you members doing at the time of battle waiting not working for stuff for the fort i just wasted all your allies time while we build, build, build

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it wasnt messed up what was you members doing at the time of battle waiting not working for stuff for the fort i just wasted all your allies time while we build, build, build

Perhaps this is the beginning of a new fort war strategy: spam a bunch of fake attacks then follow it up with a real one (now why does this strategy seem so familiar :eek:hmy:)