P&P TBBG - defending the weak? by attacking workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Oki seems like we are on the same wave here.
Well as we have pointed out again, again and again then TBBG does not take it to equal fighting. They attack our workers, non-dueling adventures and fighters who are lots of levels under them. Also a valid tactic they use is hotel fighting. So it is hard to hit their few duelers who just are afraid of actually going up against our top duelers.
So we plot our revenge (like you put it) and KO anyone within range so that maybe they will tell their hotel-fighters to start get serious and attack our duelers instead of our non-duelers.

Should we brag about one quitting the game? That is a matter of preference, maybe it was a wrong thing to do. But oh well, already written down and probably wont be forgotton.

But am I sad that a TBBG left the game? Maybe it just was not his game and maybe he joined the wrong gang. He could simple have left TBBG and we would not have gone full gun blazing on him.
We have again, again and again posted our view, argued for our view, explained our actions over and over.

Should we send a PM to every TBBG and ask them how they feel about this conflict? To ask if they have balls?
If you decide to join a town and that town also is in an allience, then you are part of that. When some TBBG players act out of what had been agreed on between both parties and violate the ceasefire, others outside would assume it is from the order of someone with authority (AKA the leader). If not, then TBBG leaders should take action and say they are sorry bla bla or kick the members that he cannot control.

Some of the TBBG are a reasonable bunch, but goddamn there are a lots of bad seeds! And several of ours have been targeted with the sole purpuse of us getting KOed and maybe in the end also quit the game due to we are on 48hours duty throughout the whole war time.

In our community there are a "lets not attack workers and non duelers", but when a war party attack all since they are "all are targets in a war" then we take off the gloves and start getting serious about it. This is all a game and we treat it as such.

If you are to join in the hot fight Celxius, then get the information and pick your side. If you read through the thread and posts of the people from FGW, then you will see that we have different styles of posting etc. But the facts and conclusion are the same.
As any other allience we have our hot heads, our sillyheads, our serious heads etc., if one act out of linie you can be sure of that we deal prompt with them and will spank and gangfoul them.

Why members in FGW ask the community before acting.
I could only wish that TBBG would do the same.

DeletedUser

on a more serious note...

our intentions are *not* to run people away from the game....yes, we will "stalk" people, if you will, with the intentions of keeping them permanently KO'ed to ensure they can't do the same to our people, but we're not trying to permanently deplete the population of people playing the game...

this game is fabulous, and has really caused a lot of our community to bond together in a new way that we're really enjoying...

that being said...

on the opposite side of the coin, people have threatened us with permanently camping us to turn our towns into ghost towns(which in essence, means driving us to leave our towns, and with our community, if we leave our towns, we'll leave the game).....

we've already had the same threat levelled against us, and while we had no idea that KO'ing someone would cause them to quit the game, we're not going to stop what we're doing...we're not going to stop defending our towns, and conquering TBBG to ensure that our towns & its people are safe...

so, with all due respect, do not judge our members for playing the game how it is intended....the same acts would be done against us, so we are simply treating TBBG to their own medicine...

--j

DeletedUser

What do you think the percentage is of people actually reading all of this garbage? its like how can you get involved when its like the same 4 people repeating the same crap over and over again, all im seeing is "Damn TBBG *sob sob*" :p

DeletedUser

What do you think the percentage is of people actually reading all of this garbage? its like how can you get involved when its like the same 4 people repeating the same crap over and over again, all im seeing is "Damn TBBG *sob sob*" :p

You are from TBBG, so of cause it is garbage to you

Others might read this and get some information out of it.

Actually people have posted new information throughout and added their view.
So I guess to you, all that posts in this thread are just repeating themselves?

And if you think this thread is full of garbage, then why do you add to it then?
Seems like you had an opinion to post, which I dont agree to your opinion at all. Open forum, so all are welcome to express their opion and put forward their argumentation on this matter.

DeletedUser

why do I add to it then? I supposed I think it's funny to see a bunch of people get all riled up over stuff I write, will I or 90% of people read majority of this thread no I don't think so, my point is shorten up some responses, so have you actually read every post in 19 pages? if you have then you will see majority is repeatative

DeletedUser

why do I add to it then? I supposed I think it's funny to see a bunch of people get all riled up over stuff I write, will I or 90% of people read majority of this thread no I don't think so, my point is shorten up some responses, so have you actually read every post in 19 pages? if you have then you will see majority is repeatative

So what is your point exactly? Besides the fact that this is a long bickering here by both sides and most people will not read it (which goes for the majority of threads on this forum...I read a total of 4). And of course it's repetitive it's not as if suddenly someone will give in and say that maybe he was not completely informed or something similar...but if you really want repetitive you should look for threads on fouling on fumbbl.com :p

DeletedUser

Still Proud

So the only part of that entire long ass post I wrote anybody bothered responding to was the part in which I was proud to have permanently removed an opponent?

I honestly don't care if people leave the game or whatever, I attacked with the intention of KO'ing (just seems I got the +4 from leaping with a ball) and the guy couldn't hack it and left. I'm pretty proud of that seeing as the threat from TBBG is that they will hurt us so bad we will disappear from the game.

As it is they are dropping players faster than we are, and our players that do leave are generally not part of the core community and are outsiders who were just seeking a town to stay in.

:p to anyone who calls us anything bad for winning a war.

And the highscores 3? Man i'm gunna aim for getting a tombstone on the field, although I do have a Multiblock chain push double surf coming up, might get 4 in one :dry:

DeletedUser

I don't think that's something to be proud of, rabbit.

I haven't a clue about what's going on with you people, but if it's causing players to quit, then it needs to stop now.

I see your point. Unfortunately we have some mad dougs on our team. However we only release them, if someone's been a bad puppy.

If a TBBG town want us to cease our attacks, all they would have to do is remove the TBBG tag from their town name. Or get new leadership in TBBG. Both ways works for us. As long as TBBG keep breaking their own rules and also our common cease fires, we will keep pounding them.

DeletedUser

KEEP pounding them? hahaha. Your 1st backstab attack while we were in a cease fire (Which calls for any duel to be reported to leadership and talked out. Not the launch of a multi-town raid looking fo rKO's and hotel camping) was a good stomp. Everyone was doing jobs, shopping or questing. Bit of an easy attack. NOW that we are hitting back I have seen two of our fall over and 20+ of yours. Who is stomping who now Avvy now that we know we are IN a fight? :D

Either of your towns wants to have a cease fire. We won't require leadership changes or you dropping an alliance flag. We require both towns to be emptied. Then we will leave you alone. ;)

People all around you are sick of your loose cannon duelers, lack of any internal communications that all your members read to get everyone on the same page, very poor leadership that can't keep a cease fire in effect as he is a warmonger, and the overall lack of commitment to any agreements put into place.

If we could trust you to keep a peace, we'd go away. Being as all you folks on 48 naps are here whining, again, and even bragging to the unknowning public of winning, we will just keep "pounding" until your vision clears and you see reality.

I see your point. Unfortunately we have some mad dougs on our team. However we only release them, if someone's been a bad puppy.

If a TBBG town want us to cease our attacks, all they would have to do is remove the TBBG tag from their town name. Or get new leadership in TBBG. Both ways works for us. As long as TBBG keep breaking their own rules and also our common cease fires, we will keep pounding them.

DeletedUser

Either of your towns wants to have a cease fire. We won't require leadership changes or you dropping an alliance flag. We require both towns to be emptied. Then we will leave you alone. ;)

Stop the lies. Neither of our towns want a cease fire, nor will they ever be empty. We actually got another town from your friends. Thank you for that.

People all around you are sick of your loose cannon duelers, lack of any internal communications that all your members read to get everyone on the same page, very poor leadership that can't keep a cease fire in effect as he is a warmonger, and the overall lack of commitment to any agreements put into place.
Loose cannons? Watched the mirror lately? How do you think your guys broke the cease fire? Anyway, believe what you want. You seem to love your own lies.

If we could trust you to keep a peace, we'd go away. Being as all you folks on 48 naps are here whining, again, and even bragging to the unknowning public of winning, we will just keep "pounding" until your vision clears and you see reality.
Likewise, have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your only response is to just flat say we are lieing so, here is your proof:

You had a cease fire and have already admitted you ordered the attacks as the leader of your town. You've broken them before so no real surprise here. You should have simply talked to the offender's mayor instead of launching attacks on towns not even directly involved like cowardly mutts. I am VERY pleased to see you are paying in spades for it now.

Clem McGrawOn 8/21/09 at 11:23 PMGreetings allies of Longreach. As I am sure you are aware, war has been at our doorstep and in our homes for some time now. Though we have many opinions about our enemy, one thing is certain - War is not productive. Despite these opinions, and despite who you perceive is winning (nobody wins in a war), I have taken the initiative to seek a standing peace. As I can no longer tolerate this debacle, I am certain you feel the same. After long negotiation, I have come to a compromise with Michael Brady (Founder of the TBBG), not only for Longreach, but for all allies of Longreach as well. A large task, certainly.

Effective immediately, a ceasefire is in effect between all towns on the Longreach town banner (That covers all towns in the Township, Alliance, & NAPS sections. When I say all, I mean all.) Vs. all TBBG towns.

All mayors of the aforementioned towns have received this letter and are expected to distribute it amongst their residents. All residents should cease & desist any duels within a TBBG town as well as vacate the TBBG towns. To be ensure a lasting agreement, I have asked for a 72 hour initial leniency period.

This means that though a ceasefire is in place, it is understood that information does not travel at light speed. Any attacks in the first 72 hours after receiving this letter are to be disregarded but still documented. Any documentation of attacks by a TBBG member, during or after the 72 hour leniency period, should be sent to Clem McGraw.

Once the 72 hour leniency period has passed, I would expect every member and resident to be well informed of this ceasefire and to obey it.

Thank you for your time & patience. Now that we can move on, let us focus on getting those forts built up just right and living in the west as peacefully as one would want.

~Clem McGraw

I hear from your boys "We weren't included in that deal" Or "We were never told" Or "We were never in agreement with that cease fire. It was shoved down our throats" Sounds to me like you just wanted some free potshots at the town that handed you your butts twice already and is now doing it a 3rd time.
Pour a beer, grab the pretzels, the show is on!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let me check our external forum for the data...
5 sept: borderclan from trinity springs TBBG attacks FGW
9 sept: WildEyePrime from Dead Wolf Canyon TBBG attacks FGW (We KOed him)
10 sept: majuss from Dead Wolf Canyon TBBG attacks FGW

So... Talking about loose cannons, breaking cease fire and lies...

DeletedUser

So we are getting pounded eh?

I'm still in Salem. I'm still not ko'd, despite questing for several hours a day.

Just earlier today I placed striker777 back into 48 hour timeout, he'd only been up a few hours:laugh:

I mean, come on guys, theres two of us in Salem, you can't deal with it?

Kudos to Psycho Sam Hunter for at least trying, but its a bit pathetic when I win.

DeletedUser

James Butler Hickock:
Who surprised attack who in the first war between us? You did!

After the 72hours, we were attacked. So all your duelers should be well informed of the cease fire. If I am not mistaken then the attack started on us the 9/9/9 by Baro80 from Salem & WildEyePrime from DeadWolf Canyon TBBG.

So the cease fire starts the 8/21/09
72hours it is in effect: 8/24/09
TBBG attack on FGW: 9/9/9

You have had enough time to make sure of your members are acting according to the cease fire. If it was only 1person coming and dueling 1FGW member, sure we could have overlooked it and gone the communicative way. BUT 2 people and attacking several FGW members for the purpose of KOing. So how should we treat this? Oh yeah thats right, you have sneaked attack us before. So this time we responded fast and KOing who we could in order to stop your pooly sneak attack (what it seemed like).

Please do correct me if my information is wrong here, from my viewpoint it seems like you are very pooly informed of what has lead to the current war.

DeletedUser

I think I figured it out

Honestly, I think the TBBG mixup is that they don't understand the KO mechanic. You guys do know that when you have been KOed that everyone in every opposing town shows up as "Duel not possible for 48 hours".

That doesn't mean the town is all ko, that means that you can't duel. I am not trying to be funny, this is the only reason I can think of that TBBG people are making these claims.

We didn't attack first, we responded.

DeletedUser

Honestly, I think the TBBG mixup is that they don't understand the KO mechanic. You guys do know that when you have been KOed that everyone in every opposing town shows up as "Duel not possible for 48 hours".

That doesn't mean the town is all ko, that means that you can't duel. I am not trying to be funny, this is the only reason I can think of that TBBG people are making these claims.

We didn't attack first, we responded.

i loled :laugh:

--j

DeletedUser

This thread is an excellent display of poor gamesmanship. It is players like these that treat this game as if it is life or death that give this game a bad name and lower the morale of people that try to play the game for fun. Whoever started this thread should be shot on sight multiple times.

DeletedUser

This thread is an excellent display of poor gamesmanship. It is players like these that treat this game as if it is life or death that give this game a bad name and lower the morale of people that try to play the game for fun. Whoever started this thread should be shot on sight multiple times.

wouldn't the game be a bit lame if it weren't for this? I mean comeon just working and doing the occasional fair duel...where's the fun in that :)

DeletedUser

Yeah no kidding if it wasn't for backstabbing, shooting your mouth off, and screwing people what fun would it be? you play the game normally its pretty dull then you go to war and its exciting you sign cease fires and it gets dull again, beer!

DeletedUser

I'm having fun! All this stabbing people in the face is quite amusing.

Oh, and I think Meech is right ahhahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.