P&P Anyone else tired of -FOM-'s Hypocritcal bullying?

• Thread starter James Butler Hickock
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi Poison Tulip. There may have been people who were tired of FoM's hypocritical bullying in the past... but you have changed all that. Who can compete with you? Obviously no one! Now there is only one thing I'm tired of.... though I don't really want to try to speak for everyone :)

DeletedUser

http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=338875&postcount=119

This gives the impression that it is still part of FoM.

Lol - If you base all your posts on 'impressions' you get then I can understand why you insist on commenting on issues you haven't the foggiest about.

"Legion has 5 forts..", " Legion uses FoM as it's own personal army" "FoM doesn't even know what XP is"... blah blah blah - you go on and on about things that just aren't true.

Legion never had 5 forts. Legion never used FoM as it's personal army. SK was already a part of XP when she posted.

Save what little credibility you have left and give it up already.

DeletedUser

Lol - If you base all your posts on 'impressions' you get then I can understand why you insist on commenting on issues you haven't the foggiest about.
Well, I DID ask you to enlighten me, oh so great one. You have yet to do so. Also, YOU gave the impression, not me. I stated that legion left FoM, you basically said "LOL NOOB YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT NOOB". Are you saying I was right, now? It can't be both.....

"Legion has 5 forts.."
I think this was Ryan Perez
http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=327256&postcount=71

" Legion uses FoM as it's own personal army"
You mean... because you did? You have done nothing to prove otherwise. In fact, separating from FoM only serves to prove this further.

"FoM doesn't even know what XP is"
Well, since none of you can even explain it :laugh:
... blah blah blah - you go on and on about things that just aren't true.
Prove what I have said isn't true. I've asked you to. I've asked you to enlighten me.
SK was already a part of XP when she posted.
Not true. I searched town rankings beforehand.
Save what little credibility you have left and give it up already.
Aw, I don't have any credibility in the FoM/XP crowds? I'm so depressed.

Oh, wait a minute! Not a single one of you has yet to answer the question asked, and now you're simply attacking me. I seem to remember being accused of flame tactics. It would seem that that's a favorite of the FoM-whiteknight-I'm the best- crowd :laugh:

Seriously, before you talk trash you have to at least back your crap up and make a point. Attacking me isn't going to help you. You're making it look like you don't even know what XP is since you can't even explain it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who is this 'They' and what is this question you speak of?

Yes Ryan was the one to post that we had 5 forts and you responded to that post with 'Legion is using FoM as it's personal army'

Prove to you otherwise? Why don't you prove to everyone that what you speak of is true. Please - tell everyone how many forts Legion has and how many times we've initiated attacks on other forts. Should be simple enough seeing as you're so 'in the know'.

Lol - and now you're trying to tell me that you know better when SK and company decided to join XP. They were the ones that came up with the tag in the first place. Whether or not they had officially changed the town name is neither her nor there. The fact is of the matter is you insist on talking about issues you have no idea about and no business commenting on.

I'm not attacking you. I'm responding to your bogus allegations concerning my town.

DeletedUser

Who is this 'They'
The collective 'you'; the FoM/XP/whatever members.
and what is this question you speak of?
It's an implied question. If you claim I have no idea what I'm talking about, why don't you make a counter claim, and enlighten us all?
Yes Ryan was the one to post that we had 5 forts and you responded to that post with 'Legion is using FoM as it's personal army'

Which means I never said you had 5 forts (he actually said "around 5 forts", but it doesn't matter). You were/are using FoM as your personal army.

Prove to you otherwise? Why don't you prove to everyone that what you speak of is true.

I have. Go re-read the thread, please.
Please - tell everyone how many forts Legion has and how many times we've initiated attacks on other forts. Should be simple enough seeing as you're so 'in the know'.

It's kind of interesting. You keep talking about this business with the forts, when I never quantified the number of forts you have. I think you seriously need to go back and re-read the entire thread so you know who you're talking to.
Although, you have initiated a number of fort battles, that is true.
Lol - and now you're trying to tell me that you know better when SK and company decided to join XP. They were the ones that came up with the tag in the first place.
And you were the first to change it.

Whether or not they had officially changed the town name is neither her nor there.
This doesn't even make sense. And now you're just being petty. You're going to try to hassle me when you just acknowledged that they might've taken awhile to change their name, when my entire claim was that it wasn't changed at that point in time? Do you realize that you're proving my point? This entire point is irrelevant anyway; it's not important. However, if you insist upon dwelling upon it, you've already stated I was right. I'm not sure how much further you can take this..
The fact is of the matter is you insist on talking about issues you have no idea about and no business commenting on.

Really? Who decides who's business it is? You? I forgot, you make all the rules on w8.

I'm not attacking you. I'm responding to your bogus allegations concerning my town.

No you're not. You haven't made a single counter claim. A counter claim does not consist of "you have no idea what you're talking about" and "it's none of your business". ;)

DeletedUser

SK was already a part of XP when she posted.

Yes I was and I knew and know what it means. Doesn't mean I feel like sharing with people here.

Not true. I searched town rankings beforehand.

Now see .. you proved PJs point already. Don't believe everything you see or read on line and in games to be the truth.

DeletedUser

Yes I was and I knew and know what it means. Doesn't mean I feel like sharing with people here.

Then none of you have room to talk trash.

Now see .. you proved PJs point already. Don't believe everything you see or read on line and in games to be the truth.

Well, first off, PJ made NO point at all. Second, I didn't. It's was the situation at the time, thus I was correct in stating it. ;)

Seriously, if you're going to keep focusing on a such minor issue, you might want to pick another one since it's already been said that I was correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.