Becca Lee's little shop of photo's

DeletedUser

Hmmm Meshuggah is a very dark band, but I ask if it could be somewhat more...serene. When I meant ObZen, I meant as the album picture. It's peaceful, but at the same time scares the crap outta ya. Wondering if you could do something like that.

DeletedUser

Ah, sure, just went by what you said about "same as before". Let me see what I can come up with.

DeletedUser

How's this?

JamestheHunter2.jpg

DeletedUser

lets see if you can make on i like more then the one -TP- did

Dimension: 500x100
File type: JPEG
Primary text: Clint Eastwoods
Secondary text: When pushed killin is as easy as breathin.
Theme: Desert
Extras: Clint Eastwood

DeletedUser

lets see if you can make on i like more then the one -TP- did

Primary text: Clint Eastwoods
Secondary text: When pushed killin is as easy as breathin.
Theme: Desert
Extras: Clint Eastwood

How's somthin' like this?

clinteastwoods.png

DeletedUser

Primary text: Alex ( Could you put it in Italics? )
Secondary text: Home of the free,
Theme: How about something that represents freedom?
Extras: An American flag in the distance with a gun on the ground, the gun don't matter.

Love your work so far.

DeletedUser

Primary text: Alex ( Could you put it in Italics? )
Secondary text: Home of the free,
Theme: How about something that represents freedom?
Extras: An American flag in the distance with a gun on the ground, the gun don't matter.

Love your work so far.

Hmm, well, I started it, and it came out like this. I'll call it my first attempt if you don't like it :D ... since I'm missing the gun and everything. On a side note, the picture of the White House is actually my own, I was there a few years ago.

Alex.png

Let me know!

fossil1999

dont mind making me one?
Dimension:500x100
File type: any,
Primary text: fossil1999
Secondary text: $10,000 WANTED ALIVE!
(try to make the words bold and White)
Theme: the wild west,
Extras: land around the sig doted with trees, with a hang-rope be hind and a old-looking Picture of a banit or a cowboy in the sig
Image Link:

DeletedUser

dont mind making me one?
File type: any,
Primary text: fossil1999
Secondary text: $10,000 WANTED ALIVE!
(try to make the words bold and White)
Theme: the wild west,
Extras: land around the sig doted with trees, with a hang-rope be hind and a old-looking Picture of a banit or a cowboy in the sig
Image Link:

I saw your request before, it's just not as easy as you think. There is just too much for such a small image. I can do something with the hangmans noose, or something with a bandit/cowboy. All of it on one sig wouldn't work.

I'll see if I can come up with something though.

DeletedUser

Hmm, well, I started it, and it came out like this. I'll call it my first attempt if you don't like it :D ... since I'm missing the gun and everything. On a side note, the picture of the White House is actually my own, I was there a few years ago.

Alex.png

Let me know!
That is awesome! Becca Lee, your an amazing artist.

DeletedUser

Hey lee I know I just got done asking you fro one and I love it,wondering if you could make one for innogames newest game.

Primary text: None
Secondary text: Community Gods.
Theme: Maybe right after a battle, say four Athenian soldiers that are battle worn?

Sorry for asking you for two signatures, you don't have to do it if it's to much work for you.
Extras:

DeletedUser

Hey lee I know I just got done asking you fro one and I love it,wondering if you could make one for innogames newest game.

Primary text: None
Secondary text: Community Gods.
Theme: Maybe right after a battle, say four Athenian soldiers that are battle worn?

Sorry for asking you for two signatures, you don't have to do it if it's to much work for you.
Extras:

Ohh, new game? I'm so there hehe. I'll see what I can do about the sig too ;)

Edit: Might not be able to do one, there is very little ancient soldier source material out there. Most of it is hand drawn pencil sketches and hand paintings.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Made one for myself for the new innoGame, figured I'd post it here until they allow BB code for pictures on those forums:

Aphrodite.png

Spent a good hour trying to find a good picture of any kind of ancient warrior, there's really nothing good out there. :huh:

DeletedUser

Spent a good hour trying to find a good picture of any kind of ancient warrior, there's really nothing good out there. :huh:

I assume you mean besides the chainmail bikini clad women that typify fantasy art. ;)

You might try searching for Scythian warriors. Their women fought alongside their men and were probably the basis for the Amazons.