Becca Lee's little shop of photo's

DeletedUser

That is awesome! Looks to be a set of DT10 muzzles too (My competition gun!)

Thankyou :)

DeletedUser

Made a few for the Grepolis forums for various people, and a new one for myself. Take a look! :)

Zabbi2.png

Melbs23.png

Joshdb2.png

benvolio2.png

OrangeOpti.png

Fubar.png

DrWho2.png

DrWho.png

Zeus.png

Annnd a new one for myself:

Paradise.png

DeletedUser

nice stuff Becca :) You got the potential to become a great gfx designer!

DeletedUser

I could use a new sig. Think I'll try you this time =)

Dimension: 90x700
File type: Couldn't care less
Primary text: Sauceysauce
Secondary text: I'm Just a Stain on the Bib of Humanity
Theme: Well, it has to do with sauce. I'm open to anything here. Anything will do really. Have fun with it.
Extras: I'd Like the main color to be red.

DeletedUser

I could use a new sig. Think I'll try you this time =)

Dimension: 90x700

File type: Couldn't care less
Primary text: Sauceysauce
Secondary text: I'm Just a Stain on the Bib of Humanity
Theme: Well, it has to do with sauce. I'm open to anything here. Anything will do really. Have fun with it.
Extras: I'd Like the main color to be red.
I saw this picture and I had to try.

:unsure: I changed the size to match the image, 90 tall wasn't enough. I also left the background as a transparency for the forum.

Let me know. :unsure:

sauceysauce1.png

DeletedUser

Hehe, I like it Becca. Not sure about the text you used for, "just a stain on the bib of humanity." I can read it because I know what it says, but others may struggle with reading that font.

DeletedUser

I saw this picture and I had to try.

:unsure: I changed the size to match the image, 90 tall wasn't enough. I also left the background as a transparency for the forum.

Let me know. :unsure:

sauceysauce1.png

I like that one! Not even close to what I expected but its awesome!

But, could I get the secondary text a little bigger? maybe the font a little easier to read. Also, can I get the primary text moved left just a little bit so it isn't covered by mustard guy? Wow, I ask too much =( Sorry

DeletedUser

I like that one! Not even close to what I expected but its awesome!

But, could I get the secondary text a little bigger? maybe the font a little easier to read. Also, can I get the primary text moved left just a little bit so it isn't covered by mustard guy? Wow, I ask too much =( Sorry

Whew, glad you like it hehe, I was a tad worried since I went outside the box a bunch hehe. How's this? I tweaked it a bit while I was at it, made it a bit more messy.

sauceysauce2.png

DeletedUser

Don't wanna be rude but you haven't really improved . Same old style with pictures and text . They are funny but still .. why don't you try something new. You have potential but if you are going to stay at the same level for ever your sigs will get a boring look.

DeletedUser

Don't wanna be rude but you haven't really improved . Same old style with pictures and text . They are funny but still .. why don't you try something new. You have potential but if you are going to stay at the same level for ever your sigs will get a boring look.

Don't believe I asked your opinion. :huh:

Just so you know, this is my polite responce to your useless post that wasn't asked for. I'd have said something comepletely different, but I don't want to get in trouble.

Oh, and don't reply to this, if you dont have anything possitive to say, I don't care for you to waste my time, or shop space, posting here.

DeletedUser

I think that all your sigs are great Becca, Saucey's new sig is excellent :D

DeletedUser

Becca, your work is excellent and demonstrates skillz applicable to professional work. Ignore the jealous one whose skillz pale in comparison.

DeletedUser

Do you mind if I ask for a Town Profile? Might be a nice challenge for your mad skills.

Dimension: 220x150
File type:png, jpeg, jpg, or gif
Primary text: Rough Riders
Secondary text:NWO
Theme:I was thinking the classic bandit on a horse.
Extras: None
Image Link: w/e

If you don't wanna do it because it's a profile that's fine.

DeletedUser

Do you mind if I ask for a Town Profile? Might be a nice challenge for your mad skills.

Primary text: Rough Riders
Secondary text:NWO
Theme:I was thinking the classic bandit on a horse.

Surprisingly, there are not a lot of pictures of a "bandit on a horse" available... sooo how's this?

NWO.png

DeletedUser

That was quick!

I like everything about it, especially the color tone. Your good!

Thanks for another wonderful piece of art.

fossil1999

how bout this??(tumble) (tumble) (tumble) (tumble) (tumble) (tumble) (tumble) (tumble) (tumble) (tumble) (tumble) (tumble) (tumble) (tumble) (tumble) (tumble) (tumble) (tumble)
look at them go!

DeletedUser1121

I just looked at all the sigs and i must say i am impressed!
Would you make one for me?

Dimension: 500 x 100
File type: jpg png (whatever you want)
Primary text: Desi Boukerse
Secondary text: Alright now, who farted?
Theme: Something with the west :)
Extras: add anything you like, my town name is Hoof Hearted. It should be some fun.
Image Link:

DeletedUser

becca le ,
i need a web page banner not a signature for the alliance WE R Legion.
so I'm thinking between 150 and 250x700 thanks.
cheers