Becca Lee's little shop of photo's

DeletedUser

I assume you mean besides the chainmail bikini clad women that typify fantasy art. ;)

You might try searching for Scythian warriors. Their women fought alongside their men and were probably the basis for the Amazons.

Hmm, tried that, still got a ton of "chainmail bikini clad women" and a lot with less then that on :eek:hmy:.

fossil1999

How's something like this?

fossil1999.png
its great thank you!:)

DeletedUser

Ohh, new game? I'm so there hehe. I'll see what I can do about the sig too ;)

Edit: Might not be able to do one, there is very little ancient soldier source material out there. Most of it is hand drawn pencil sketches and hand paintings.
Thank's anyways becca, I love yours, you've got amazing talent, thanks.

DeletedUser

Dimension:450x100
File type: JPEG
Primary text: Chris Angel
Theme: Western
Extras: Bandit of some kind

DeletedUser

Dimension: 400x100 pixels
File type: Rather picky here; first a PNG and then a JPEG. Why? I don't know why, but it somehow compresses the file without making the image crappy.
Primary text: one LONELY road (case sensitive, take up at least 200 pixels height. Sans Serrif.)
Secondary text: SENOKAI (all caps, at least 100 pixels height.)
Theme: Not a real theme per say, but I do want this: a gravel road with a figure, preferably male and in a jacket, walking down it. Do what you want with it.
Extras: If possible, Photoshop (unless actual photo has it) the figure to hold some sort of modern rifle or shotgun. Depth of Field wanted, with figure to be in focus.
Notes: if you live around a gravel road, you can probably take a photo of you or someone else walking down it. Normally I would do this myself, but not only do I not live around a gravel road, but I can't find an appropriate picture either.

Sorry if it is too specific!

DeletedUser

Dimension: 400x100 pixels
File type: Rather picky here; first a PNG and then a JPEG. Why? I don't know why, but it somehow compresses the file without making the image crappy.
Primary text: one LONELY road (case sensitive, take up at least 200 pixels height. Sans Serrif.)
Secondary text: SENOKAI (all caps, at least 100 pixels height.)
Theme: Not a real theme per say, but I do want this: a gravel road with a figure, preferably male and in a jacket, walking down it. Do what you want with it.
Extras: If possible, Photoshop (unless actual photo has it) the figure to hold some sort of modern rifle or shotgun. Depth of Field wanted, with figure to be in focus.
Notes: if you live around a gravel road, you can probably take a photo of you or someone else walking down it. Normally I would do this myself, but not only do I not live around a gravel road, but I can't find an appropriate picture either.

Sorry if it is too specific!

A little too specific yes, I'm an image manipulator, not a primary artist in any regard. If that picture doesn't exist, there is not much I could do to make it from scratch. If I could find the road, and a suitable picture then I could try.

The font will probably not be Sans Serrif, so you know, one reason why I like making sigs is I enjoy finding the right font for the sig. I tend to avoid the default fonts.

I'll take a look, I might be able to do something, but with it that specific, I can't promise anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You want it both? or jsut one? If you're wondering .png has no image degradation, .jpeg does. I work solely in png for the transparency value of it, and the fact that there is no image loss.

DeletedUser

Just a JPEG. and if you feel it is too specific for you to handle, Ill try my best to scout for a gravel road or an image.

DeletedUser

Just a JPEG. and if you feel it is too specific for you to handle, Ill try my best to scout for a gravel road or an image.

How's this? That was the only image that seemed to work for someone walking down a road. Luckily, being a silhouette, it was easy to cut out and paste onto the road.

Senokai.jpg

DeletedUser

Yes please!

Dimension: 400x100
File type: JPEG
Primary text: Schnakey
Secondary text: No-one can get me in the duvet fort!
Theme: ruffled up bed linen
Extras: Muzzles of an over+under shotgun poking out somewhere would be nice

DeletedUser

Yes please!
Muzzles of an over+under shotgun poking out somewhere would be nice

I'm assuming you want it to look like someone hiding under the sheets holding the gun/kid in a pillow fort kinda thing? :huh:

DeletedUser

(beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep)
Okay, that's even better than I had in mind.
It's perfect. If we could give more than rep, I would!
Y'know, free stuff.

Yay! It turned out better then I thought it would. I found the road, the person walking, and the shotgun (Hard to tell, but it is) ... mashed them together and well, yeah, I didn't think it would look so real lol

Here's the gravel road pic before:

http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/GNOME/teams/art.gnome.org/backgrounds/OTHER-GravelRoad_1600x1200.jpg

I love when things work out like that :D