Becca Lee's little shop of photo's

DeletedUser

Well, seems like everyone else has a thread goin', and since the in-laws are over for the holidays, postin' might just keep me sane.

The followin' are ones I've made for various contests and such:

BeccaLeeSig4.jpg

BeccaLeeSig3.jpg

Bootscontest.jpg

Here's some I made my hubby for his online gamin' contests:
(he wouldn't have entered them, but well, gives me an excuse to use photoshop 7 :D)

Skullies.png

IUASig.gif

My hubby took a picture of his eye, not sure why, but I got bored :D:

DeadEye.jpg

That's that for now, I'm sure I'll add more to this in the future. If anyone wants anything, I can always try. Try to put it in a request format though;

Dimension:
File type:
Primary text:
Secondary text:
Theme:
Extras:
Image Link:

That sorta stuff. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice stuff! Really like the eye. Really like the Drathe signatures too, except the first Drathe one has a render that doesn't really blend in with the background.

DeletedUser

Dimension: 500x100
File type: JPEG
Primary text: You have been Upanated
Secondary text: Upanator
Theme: Terminotor
Extras: Two shotguns maybe in a x?

DeletedUser13484

Hi Becca Lee

Just wondering if you could make me a sig. I have asked someone else to make me one but i would like to see what you could come up with. I have sort of an idea what i want but you mind think of something different.
If you dont have time thats alright.

Dimension:
500X100
File type: JPEG
Primary text: I dont want to hurt you. I just want your money
Secondary text: Gaffey

Theme: western robbery theme
Extras: A bank in the back ground. If you cant find anything i will let you choose something to fit in with the picture.

http://img2.pict.com/03/c6/83/2363762/0/paul2520colour2520comission2520b.png

DeletedUser

Heh! I just posted it on the other thread, before I knew you asked me direct :laugh:

gaffey.png

It's 500x110 and a PNG file instead, let me know!

DeletedUser13020

Rofl. you beat me to both upanators and gaffeys sigs. Im just too slow lol. Very nice job with them though :).

DeletedUser13484

Rofl. you beat me to both upanators and gaffeys sigs. Im just too slow lol. Very nice job with them though :).

Would like to see what you could come up with for me. If you have time that is ;)

DeletedUser

Thankya! It's a borin' kinda day here for me, so I have the time. :)

DeletedUser13020

Sure Gaffey, I'll pm it to ya (dont want to hijack this thread). I just wont be able to do it in such a timely manner like Becca here......now im off to exercise!

DeletedUser

Just testin' a few new brushes and fonts I found :)
Beauty.png

(dropped the opacity down to 75%)

and my newest:

Draw.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Like the colors in the last one. I don't see them a lot. Everything seems to fit in pretty nice, just... the text seems to attract a bit too much attention, You could try to lower the opacity or something to let it blend in better.

DeletedUser

Same as the last. Just use some Obzen in there. And Meshuggah somewhere in the corner.