Legion Dominance

DeletedUser16628

I've been with ruby a long while my friend.Bulls is a great group of towns and my philosophy was different so we parted ways many months ago. These things happen and change is good Legion controlled?I talk more than anyone ok come shut me up I'm easy to find.

DeletedUser

I'm starting to wonder if I'm not doing my job very well. I've heard about Legion controlled towns and such.

I would like to apologize here to any town we are suppose to be maintaining control of. We have failed you miserably. It's been hard enough for us to maintain control of our town and sister town especially with so many troublemakers here. Once we figure out a way to rid ourselves of dead-weight freeloaders like Elmyr, we can start trying to help get your towns under control as well. Please send me a telegram so I know that your town is one we of the towns that need some help getting under control. [/sarcasm] I hope this tag works I've had trouble with it in the past.

DeletedUser22575

You talk more than everyone, I remember you saying how BB was the toughest dueling town out there and how you were going to duel this world to hell, now look at you switching sides sitting in a legion controled town.

I could take two approaches on this.

I could take the approach that we all fight on different sides for our own reasons.

Or I could take the approach that I am going to use your own logic here, which I am going to do.

Since you feel that since we fight on the same side as Legion we are "a Legion controlled town" how does it feel for your town to be a Sudden Valley lap dog.

DeletedUser

You talk more than everyone, I remember you saying how BB was the toughest dueling town out there and how you were going to duel this world to hell, now look at you switching sides sitting in a legion controled town.

couldnt have said it better myself. Big bad infiniti99 watchs BB slip from 3rd to 50th. Instead of helping them regain some pride he runs off to the enemy. Shame on you.

DeletedUser22575

couldnt have said it better myself. Big bad infiniti99 watchs BB slip from 3rd to 50th. Instead of helping them regain some pride he runs off to the enemy. Shame on you.

Your lack of knowledge is astounding. Infinit99 was the Sheriff of BB Oklahoma while we were Napped with the Bulls.

He came over to our town shopping while they were busy "looking away" as JKBattle phrased it in a previous post, ie looking away while Bulls members broke the NAP with us on a recurring basis.

He read our forums, read the mail exchanges between the hats at Ruby and Bulls. After returning to Bulls he decided he could no longer support them in their course of action and joined Ruby. We were still NAPed with Bulls at that time.

So much for "joining the enemy" as well as any regard for the truth on your part. :)

DeletedUser

Sorry TTH, but Legion does not control Ruby River. :razz:

You sure about that? They attacked my towns medium fort 3 or 4 times and each and every time had around 50%-60% of the troops coming from Legion or Legion sister towns like the Confdederates, Coherts, etc. They would of clearly lost each and every battle if it wasn't for Legion.

Since you feel that since we fight on the same side as Legion we are "a Legion controlled town" how does it feel for your town to be a Sudden Valley lap dog.

Yawn. Really? We're not even allies, I don't even have them on my mailing list. In fact I don't think that I have contacted them for any fort battle so far in this world, they really only show to fight Legion and if they heard of it from their allies. And I do know for a fact that I could win fort battles without them, unlike your town which needs the full support of Legion and her close allies to do anything right.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well we all need a little help from our friends from time to time, especially when we want to take a fort, but dependent I would say not. Ruby River is as Independent as a town can be, utilizing the help of friends and their resources to win a fort battle does not make a town dependent. Fort battles are won this way everyday, in every world.

Yes I agree that we all need help, but I feel like Ruby has come to the point that they are entirely dependent on that help. For example, take a look at 6/28/10 when you had the first full attack on our medium fort.

12 from Legion
7 from Cohorts
11 from Confederates

A grand total of 30 players from very close legion towns. Around 1/3 of the attack from those towns. And lets not stop there.

Lets take another look at the defense of this fort that you guys did while I was gone on 6/30/10.

14 from Legion
8 from confderates
2 from cohorts

24 out of 80. Once again around 1 third of the defense from close legion towns.

DeletedUser

So you thought you had a mouse in your pocket that could duel or what?

Talking of which... you have attacked one of my pure builders. 6 levels below you and it took you 3 attempts to KO him. lol :nowink:

If anybody looking for easy exp then this guy surely has a very poor setup

DeletedUser22575

Talking of which... you have attacked one of my pure builders. 6 levels below you and it took you 3 attempts to KO him. lol :nowink:

If anybody looking for easy exp then this guy surely has a very poor setup

Several much smarter than you have thought that. :razz:

Now, anymore whoppers you would like to try and tell. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

it makes perfect sense TTR.. if you one tequila two tequila three tequila floor...

DeletedUser

This thread is just getting trivial now. I suggest someone closes it down.

DeletedUser

Dont spoil the fun jk! Theres 2 rival factions and this is somewhere for us to vent our frustrations at each other (damn Legion!). Admittedly though it is way off target from what you set it up for

DeletedUser22575

Dont spoil the fun jk! Theres 2 rival factions and this is somewhere for us to vent our frustrations at each other (damn Legion!). Admittedly though it is way off target from what you set it up for

Yes JK, don't ruin this losing SV lackey's fun. :razz:

DeletedUser

Yes JK, don't ruin this losing SV lackey's fun. :razz:

I find it amusing that you would say that. There is clear evidence that you are Legions puppy dog (TTR has produce more than enough evidence without me having to give examples.)

However, if you were to examine the stats you would discover that out of all towns it is acually the mighty Elite who send most players to fort battles. They are the 3rd ranked fort fighting town. It is also Blazing Donkey who are highest in the town ranking stats.

So perhaps you could produce some evidence as to how SV rule our alliance?

DeletedUser19900

My artistic contribution to this discussion

Enjoy :)

Attachments

• legion-doom.jpg
    legion-doom.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 64