An Observation of -FoM- dying

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I just watched Fort Westwolves fall to -LN-. Ryan Perez and his troops did a fine job of coordinating their attack. -FoM- was no match for their aggressive battle plan.:blink:

It's my opinion that if -FoM- doesn't pull it together soon they can kiss their alliance good bye. Having lost Clotho from their ranks they wander like lost sheep now. KittenKicker very seldom visits the alliance he helped create thus adding to the confusion. So I don't give much hope to the mighty -FoM- lasting to end game unless they can pull a rabbit out of the hat and get their stuff back together. :eek:hmy::unsure:

But then this is just my observation and opinion.;)

DeletedUser

Maybe its just me, but i cant find 1 single LN participant in that fort battle :)

edit: My bad, there is 1 LN member :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If I remember right Happy Saloon was part of -LN- at one time or were allies.

Either way they have always considered -FoM- an enemy.:blink:

DeletedUser

Yeah, i supouse i do :)

Apart from the LN thing, LN didnt have anything to do with that fort's fall :p

DeletedUser15560

I read the thread title and though, "Gee, it's nice to know everyone in World 8 cares for each other"

Also I need to hop in some fort battles some time, it seems I'm missing out on the fun.

DeletedUser

I read the thread title and though, "Gee, it's nice to know everyone in World 8 cares for each other"

Also I need to hop in some fort battles some time, it seems I'm missing out on the fun.

It's not that we don't care. :eek:hmy: It's just a fact that without leadership willing to lead you have a society that crumbles apart. And that's what I believe I'm seeing in the federation these days.:sad:

DeletedUser

But Dusty - I thought your town left FoM???

Also I think you are exaggerating quite a bit. FoM is still the largest group of towns on W8 and they have the most.... everything. Just because they lost a fort --- that doesn't mean they are dying! Didn't they just keep a fort recently as well? I can hardly feel sorry for them...

You aren't trying to make people feel sorry for FoM are you???

Oh of course not! - Now I remember ... this is W8! We have Drama!!!! :laugh:

DeletedUser

But Dusty - I thought your town left FoM???

Also I think you are exaggerating quite a bit. FoM is still the largest group of towns on W8 and they have the most.... everything. Just because they lost a fort --- that doesn't mean they are dying! Didn't they just keep a fort recently as well? I can hardly feel sorry for them...

You aren't trying to make people feel sorry for FoM are you???

Oh of course not! - Now I remember ... this is W8! We have Drama!!!! :laugh:

No I'm not trying to make anyone feel sorry for them. I am merely making an observation based on many factors. Some of which I mentioned in my first comments of this thread.;):cool:

I just think -FoM- wouldn't have lost that fort if they had been the old -FoM- I knew. Leadership as I said makes an organization what it is. And in the last few battles since Clotho has left world 8 I have seen very little leadership from -FoM- even as large as they are town wise.:unsure::eek:hmy:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And in the last few battles since Clotho has left world 8

That's a nice euphemism for the fact that Clotho has been banned :laugh:

Thanks to all attackers! I'm looking forward to the next fort battle. Hatred is right, the last fort battles had nothing to do with LN. It was just a bunch of great players being fed up with FoM.

DeletedUser

I just watched Fort Westwolves fall to -LN-. Ryan Perez and his troops did a fine job of coordinating their attack. -FoM- was no match for their aggressive battle plan.:blink:

It's my opinion that if -FoM- doesn't pull it together soon they can kiss their alliance good bye. Having lost Clotho from their ranks they wander like lost sheep now. KittenKicker very seldom visits the alliance he helped create thus adding to the confusion. So I don't give much hope to the mighty -FoM- lasting to end game unless they can pull a rabbit out of the hat and get their stuff back together. :eek:hmy::unsure:

But then this is just my observation and opinion.;)

What we need is a good old -FoM-, TBBG war again maybe then we can revive our dying Alliances

DeletedUser

That wouldn't be much of a fight with most of your leaders banned now ;).

I know sad isnt it 1 person playing 50 different characters or something like that, shame TBBG was mostly made up from people with multiple accounts, we still have 3 or 4 duelers I think we could keep it interesting for a few days at least :p

DeletedUser

If you do, try not to be like your old leader(s) and hide in a town's hotel all day, coming out a few times to hit builders, and then occasionaly attacking a duelist like me and taking 400+ damage :razz:.

DeletedUser

That's a nice euphemism for the fact that Clotho has been banned :laugh:

Thanks to all attackers! I'm looking forward to the next fort battle. Hatred is right, the last fort battles had nothing to do with LN. It was just a bunch of great players being fed up with FoM.

No. 1: We aren't supposed to talk about bans so he was just saying it in a way that he wasn't breaking any forums rules.

No. 2: You were -LN- and you are as much -LN- still as we are -FoM-.

DeletedUser

It's all good Ryan. :)

You folks did a fine job in the fort battle. And I wanted to give credit where credit was due.;):cool:

As for -LN- or -FoM- and what transpired between the two in their glory days is water under the bridge where I'm concerned.;)

As for any future wars. I personally would rather pass on such. They are time consuming and counter productive in my opinion.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.