An Observation of -FoM- dying

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Maybe they are tired of dealing with NOOBS like you?

You FoM guys are all sexy and stuff, Why let yourself die and all of that

Maybe they are tired of dealing with NOOBS like you.

That's better.

I just watched Fort Westwolves fall to -LN-. Ryan Perez and his troops did a fine job of coordinating their attack. -FoM- was no match for their aggressive battle plan.:blink:

It's my opinion that if -FoM- doesn't pull it together soon they can kiss their alliance good bye. Having lost Clotho from their ranks they wander like lost sheep now. KittenKicker very seldom visits the alliance he helped create thus adding to the confusion. So I don't give much hope to the mighty -FoM- lasting to end game unless they can pull a rabbit out of the hat and get their stuff back together. :eek:hmy::unsure:

But then this is just my observation and opinion.;)

Ok since I currently have an FoM tag I must respond. But this will be my last post for in my opinion I do not think the poster knows the answer to his own question. Like a large alliance it goes through cycles. They lost a key leader that runs the fort battle but I will tell you that the A TEAM I am on whooped him every time. It's a matter of FoM having too many forts.

NOOB TERMS: LARGE ALLIANCE GOING THROUGH CYCLE.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS NOW YOU ARE A NOOB! LOL

FOR THE NOOBS: FoM isn't some controlling alliance it is just a tag that says you don't attack workers unless they are dueling workers and you help people with the same tag. There is no endgame take over the map game. Everyone needs to relax and find something else to gossip about. I will not be back to this thread that I promise ll you noobs! Dusty why you BEEP with these fibble minds you devil youDusty you know how to get ahold of me. BYE NOOBS GET A LIFE!!! lmao!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You mean after the main towns used all the other towns to advance themselves and then left FoM, FoM started dying? No way!

Maybe they are tired of dealing with NOOBS like you?

Maybe they are tired of dealing with NOOBS like you.

That's better.

Ok since I currently have an FoM tag I must respond. But this will be my last post for in my opinion I do not think the poster knows the answer to his own question. Like a large alliance it goes through cycles. They lost a key leader that runs the fort battle but I will tell you that the A TEAM I am on whooped him every time. It's a matter of FoM having too many forts.

NOOB TERMS: LARGE ALLIANCE GOING THROUGH CYCLE.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS NOW YOU ARE A NOOB! LOL

FOR THE NOOBS: FoM isn't some controlling alliance it is just a tag that says you don't attack workers unless they are dueling workers and you help people with the same tag. There is no endgame take over the map game. Everyone needs to relax and find something else to gossip about. I will not be back to this thread that I promise ll you noobs! Dusty why you BEEP with these fibble minds you devil youDusty you know how to get ahold of me. BYE NOOBS GET A LIFE!!! lmao!

Sorry, I had to edit my post to address this. If you're going to insult people, you should try being less repetitive and, most importantly, be able to spell the words you're trying to use. Saying that somebody has a "fibble mind" is equivalent to calling someone "reterded" or saying someone has "bad grammer."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is such a strange thread... so nice to share opinions :)

I'm still not entirely sure what it was all about - but interestingly it seems to suggest the idea that peace is desired... I could be wrong - but last time I checked I could still read...

DeletedUser

Variorum you have no idea what you are evening talking about. My town did not advance themselves by using FoM and then leaving. We actually got very little help from FoM, main reason being we didn't ask for help.

Saying that somebody has a "fibble mind" is equivalent to calling someone "reterded" or saying someone has "bad grammer."

Fibble minded most generally simply means you are getting forgetful, most times brought on by old age.

DeletedUser

Not "fibble" FEEBLE. There is no such word as "fibble."

LOL .. thanks Regg. I knew the spelling was wrong but was too lazy when I answered the post to worry about how it was spelled. :)

DeletedUser

You mean after the main towns used all the other towns to advance themselves and then left FoM, FoM started dying? No way!

Sorry, I had to edit my post to address this. If you're going to insult people, you should try being less repetitive and, most importantly, be able to spell the words you're trying to use. Saying that somebody has a "fibble mind" is equivalent to calling someone "reterded" or saying someone has "bad grammer."
He does that to hiss people off. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guess you didn't know that.:unsure:

You do now though.;):laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

He does that to hiss people off. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guess you didn't know that.:unsure:

You do now though.;):laugh::laugh::laugh:

I kind of wish I lived in your alternate reality. It must be nice.

Not "fibble" FEEBLE. There is no such word as "fibble."

I have a feeling that she did not recognize the nuance of my post.

DeletedUser

wow this FOM thing is still an issue just let it die and get over it

DeletedUser

Fighting with the FOMs kept the game fun long after people would normally have lost interest. Nobody is fighting anymore. Do you honestly think the game is better because of that?

DeletedUser

Fighting with the FOMs kept the game fun long after people would normally have lost interest. Nobody is fighting anymore. Do you honestly think the game is better because of that?

No and it's got really boring here lately.:sad:

DeletedUser

wow this FOM thing is still an issue just let it die and get over it
Were you even around when the FoM was in its prime and at war with LN? I did'nt think so. Don't comment on things you don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.