Big Fight

DeletedUser

RIJUL came to help ANGEL and slapped JB in a way that he vomitted all the beer he drunk.on the ground

DeletedUser5046

"he's crazy",angel said

"i don't believe he doesnt know what he's doin....he's makin' excuses",:p

-rij...your such a hero^^-

DeletedUser

"What the hell is going on? I just wanted to have a good drink and now I find my favourite bar in flames!"

DeletedUser

JB is dead(nearly) so ur favourite bar is fine and serving free drinks from RIJUL01's side...enjoy till nothing bad happens

DeletedUser

"thank god...I'm here on time I saw the smoke from my homes window and I thought..."
sits on his favourite chair next to the poker table.
"Thanks for the drink."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

John climbs up again drunkly and slips over hits his head on the ground and Pushs himself back up... "Ish Sorry forsh begjing a derk. I jusht wantz to be yoursh friend" He said with a smile then fell backwards. When Ange and RIJ look at him he is smiling with blood all over the floor around him.

DeletedUser5046

"you silly cowboi..."

"don't you dare mess around at this bar again^^"

"it's my birthday...so lets make a toast...for our new comrade and for music"

DeletedUser

It is?
Well happy birthday!!!
Drinks on me!
Oh...and this little thing...

*gives angelaiah013 a bouquet of flowers*

DeletedUser

Then,legacyfighter sneaked up behind Rij out of no where and stole his hat.After,he placed it on Angel and quickly dashed off saying"Angel stole yer hat!Keel er!"

DeletedUser5046

but someone told rij the truth. then they heard a big thug...it was legacy...

someone in his way blocked him..

"trying to get away?!...hahaha!!! not so fast cowboi!!"

DeletedUser

rij is back to stab legacy for being a conspirator and thanks to westwood for telling me the truth
..rij says,"get out legacy .out of my bar right now and never ever try to make angel wrong as i completely trust her...'

DeletedUser5046

"so sweet...it's my pleasure to be trusted"

*grab legacy's ear and drag him out of the bar*

DeletedUser

"heohoeheo,das a nice flameing dress ya got thar hon!"He smirked as he used his last torch to light her on fire!"HEHEOHOH..*cough*Ahem,hahah!"

DeletedUser

William and I come in with a shotgunn and tons of ammo and fire like crazy, except at the women missing them and firing like crazy at everyone else.

DeletedUser

I duck under a table and slowly sneak past the shots, taking out a club with a nail out from my back holster and WAM! Hit James in the head hoping to knock him out.

DeletedUser

Roadmap to sexyness

i ride into town on my horse and see this huge fight that has erupted i quickly get off my horse and go into the saloon to try to find out whats going on when i get puched in the face. I then turn around and shoot the man dead with my revolver. I own so hard :D