Big Fight

DeletedUser

After,being shot at by Westwoods,Legacyfighter's horse Tempest fell to the ground due to gun shot wounds."Gosh darn it!I raise that thing,since it were a baby!Die ya lily liver coward!"He,then shot Westwoods in a blind rage,using all his rounds in both pistols,but kept going at it with the extra pistols in his big ole coat."DIEEEE YOU!"He said he kept emptying all his pistols into this one man.

DeletedUser5046

angelaiah013, upon seeing the duel run towards woody *wearing a thick black leather coat* and cover woody's body with hers and points a silver pistol with a cat's eye carving *and a blue diamond on the eye's pupil* at legacy's direction...aiming at his hand...

"i know how it feels to lost someone you love!"

DeletedUser

Legacyfighter,broke out into laughter once he saw this mere girl pointing a gun towards his head."Hahaha,you won't know how to feel nuffin!Once I am done wit you!"With this said,Legacy slowly reached deep down into his pocket and withdrawed his 24-karat gold revolvers,which had red ruby studs on the handles of each gun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5046

"ofcourse i understand you..."

i know you suffer as much as i did when my white horse died...but im trying to be stronger...

*pull the trigger and the 24-karat gold revolvers from legacy's hands fall to the ground

DeletedUser

However,even with a shot to his head he still was able to get up due to the mystical vitality qualities of his Indian necklace,he mustered the last of his strength and emptied his last precious revolvers into her gut.The shots of his gun was so powerful,that it actually tore her body into two."Hah...At last my revenge is complete."As he said these words he finally played down on the ground and closed his eyes,waiting for the sweet cold embrace of death.

DeletedUser5046

*why do legacy always refer hand to head?!*

*anyway...*

"revenge?! what good does it do?..."

DeletedUser

(I didn't mean head as in hand.I actually was able to sit back up tempoarily,because of my indian necklace,but I only had enough energy to have my revenge on you.xD Next time we'll have a proper duel,kay?x3)Legacy,then became a ghost and poked Angel."Hehe,Angel is an angel. Oh,and now hard feelings,right?You know for killing you and all?xD"

DeletedUser

JohnBuck Walks into the Tavern Then Slowly Backs out while throwing a Bottle of Whiskey at Legacy's head

"Thats what you get if you fight there...In my face...yeah...Yeah... I like that talk...I'm gunna keep that for awhile and use it whenever I bash some one...yeah"

JohnBuck compliments himself and laughs as he sits on a chair.

DeletedUser

"Really now?ooooOoo"With much ghostly anger,Legacy floated around town until he found the most smelliest manure,that man can ever smell!Then,he burst through the saloon doors as if he were a gust of wind and slamed the bucket of horse manure over John's head with much delight and whispered very eerily to his ear."Never,talk ill of the dead my friend or bad luck will be falling on ya,and in this case it be a bucket!"

DeletedUser

there comes the dueler "RIJUL01" and takes revenge from john's side by throwing millions of boogie worms on legacyfighter.legacyfighter kiks off himself for teasing RIJUL01's friends

DeletedUser5046

(is this another story?!)

*sitting pretty on her fav'rit corner of the bar*

-yawn-

"this bar need some rockin'"

DeletedUser

Jumps on a table and throws Rocks at ange

You said it needs some Rockin! "Hah!" Then falls down drunk.

DeletedUser

john is no longer RIJUL01's ftiend as he threw stones on 'angel'.now for an revenge rijhul kicks off john out of the bar as rijul owned it

DeletedUser

Legacyfighter,then came up with an idea and started throw a bunch of torches at the bar along with Johhny Buck's help."Gonna burn down yer bar!

DeletedUser

legacy forgot that there is full security of bar from any disaster and duelers.
many duelers came out and made legacy and john sick.both of them went half died.

DeletedUser

John Crawls up to the Bar Doors and throws in one last Torch and Laughs and blood splutters out of his mouth.

DeletedUser5046

angel fetch a bucket of water and splashed the water over JB and the torch...

DeletedUser

John laughs again at the water and jumps on ange and rides ange like a horse because john is so drunk he doesn't know what he's doing!