Big Fight

DeletedUser5046

*lucky enough to put out the fire on my dress*

"nice shot lady..you look so familiar...have we met?"

DeletedUser

"Hey there angelaiah013!..I bet you've met this!"

*Slings my fist into the side of your head, a slow motion effect takes place making it totally awesome*

DeletedUser3717

Walks in from his 15 day vacation.

Hey

Hows My Thread Doing?

*puts relovers on the table*

DeletedUser

Jordon987! You back m'a friend?

WESTWOODS SITS ON NEARBY POKER TABLE

The bar was almost burned down...nothing to worry about though...
RIJ and angel kept an eye on it.

DeletedUser

Me and my brother walk in. We join the poker game, winning through a few hands between me William and Westwoods. "So what's been happening while we've been gone West?" I said as i puffed on my cigar.

DeletedUser

Roadmap to sexyness

I (being the ******* i am) take the money you guys are playing poker with and quickly take a defensive position behind the bar and begin firing

DeletedUser

I pull out my rapier and when you fire at me I put my blade where the bullet would have it, cutting the bullet in half. When you see what happened, you are completely amazed. "Steel cuts iron," I said,"and steel also beats bone!" I yell as my blade comes down on your head, going down cutting off both of your arms in two strong slashes. I grab the money, give it to everyone evenly, not being a ******* and stealing some, and ask again,"So what's been going on?"

DeletedUser5046

*as madkill's fist hit me in the left side of my head...i manage to take out one of my perfectly made silver dagger and threw it in the air...it slit madkill's throat and blood rained on the table*

"sorry i've messed around...the guy tried to ruin mah darn face..."

DeletedUser

"Had some trouble with some desperados.
Nearly had the bar burned down to a crisp together with Angels dress catching fire but it was put out."
Takes a sip from his glas.
"grabded a drunk guy who stole my favourit chair...Now i have it back (hehehe drunk ******* nobody touches the chair) and am, as you can see, enjoying the fighting scene with a glas of whiskey."

DeletedUser

gets out of the chair located at the table in the far corner,pulls out a gun and shoots westwoods till his skin is pale from the lack of blood then spits on his remains,then gets back to his beer thats been waiting there for him

DeletedUser

as you take your beer i quickly noticed what you have done and i get up out of the barstool i was sitting in and break a beer bottle in disgust. You dont take this action very nicely and we start to fight with broken beer bottles. I win ofcourse slicing your carotid artery (yes thats how you spell it) its a bloodbath all over the wall and then i sit back down and enjoy a cold one.

DeletedUser1376

i walk in get angry with all the killing get and starts throwing punches till i get tired and realised that i killed some one :S

DeletedUser5046

*vampires love blood...and so am i^^*

"we miss you jordy^^...where have you been?! Do you have something for us?!"

*sits on mah favorite corner of the bar and didn't mind what's happening anymore(didn't even noticed that i was pulling mrSuPer's hair cuz of excitement that she dragged him til i reached my seat)*

DeletedUser3717

*I gots you this angie*

*Hand angie a presant with a lamp with 1 wish inside*

*Hangs dragon head over tavern door*

Another one then Woody? Cider or whisky?

DeletedUser

"Whiskey would be nice. Maybe that would bring the color back on my face...**** i'm shot!"

DeletedUser5046

"Dont worry woody"

*got her blue bandage made from mystical indian gems and silk and cut a strip enough to put on where woody was shot*

"be careful next time"

-back to jordy-

"thanks for the lamp^^"

DeletedUser

"HI ANGE GUESS WHO'S BACK!"
John shouted as we walked through the bar doors... Ange's jaw dropped to the ground.

"Yep Thats right... IM BACK! I've had my posting break now Im back!"

John grabs some whiskey... and tries to remember what happend last time he got drunk...

See page 10 or read below... (R-16 may offend some drunkards...)

John laughs again at the water and jumps on ange and rides ange like a horse because john is so drunk he doesn't know what he's doing!