Break A Wish game

DeletedUser

Granted, however it hides in your close at all times, and comes out pointing at you evily!

I wish for a pet dog.

DeletedUser5046

Granted, however it hides in your close at all times, and comes out pointing at you evily!
quote] ← familiar

Granted!! It Has three heads and bigger than three storey bldg... licks and you drowned from its saliva^^

i wish for a car

DeletedUser

Roadmap to sexyness

Granted but you park your new porsche you just got but it gets stolen later that night

I wish for a HUGE flatscreen TV

DeletedUser

Granted, but electricity is cut off in your area, so you can't watch it anyway...

I wish to have my own my rock band

DeletedUser

Roadmap to sexyness

Granted but like every rock band you get into drugs and your band cant take the druken fights you guys have and you disband

I wish i lived in a mansion

DeletedUser

Granted, but your mansion was neighbouring my mansion where me and my band had our fights and scandals, and you couldn't take it any more and sold your mansion

I wish I could breath under water

DeletedUser

Granted, however you only could hold your breath under water for 3 minutes. Getting cocky, you hold your breath for 4 minutes, you drown....

I wish for Hilairo and the old man! (Lol reeding Kristie's signature.)

DeletedUser

Granted :D
But then came Calvera and killed Hillario, Old Man, You, and all the other farmers :D

I wish I had a hitman-kittie

DeletedUser

Granted, however the United States accidently launched a homing nuclear bomb right on your head.

I wish for $1.

DeletedUser

roadmap to sexyness

gratned but then you realised a dollar will get you know where now and you get mad and die :)

I wish for........ a puppy!

DeletedUser

Granted, the puppy however barks all day long, annoys you and your gf. Eventually, your gf dumps you because of the barking puppy. You cry 1 month straight (12 hours a day actually.) You put the puppy up for the pound. No one adopted it. It has to be put to sleep. It's all your fault. You feel even sadder. You shoot yourself in the head!

I Wish for a *******!

DeletedUser

Roadmap to sexyness

Granted but you try to teach it to fly by throwing it off a cliff but they cant fly so it splats :bandit:

I wish for a personal butler

DeletedUser

Granted, however his love for penguins was intensly great. After seeing you corrupting my wish and killing the *******, he delivers your morning breakfast. Inside it, contains highly doses of the most lethal poisons in the world. You die a painful death!

I wish for another *******!

DeletedUser

granted, but i steal it

i wish for a female ******* so they can make like bunnies, :huh:
i give you your ******* back than we make a ******* army together to take over the north pole!:D

DeletedUser

Granted, we both are very happy and make a ******* army! However Roadmap to Sexyness had other plans... Now our ******* army verses South Park!

I wish Imaloser and I won with our ******* army!

DeletedUser

granted, but being the greedy backstabber i am, i kiiiill you(sorry watching Jeff Dunham)

i wish i ruled the world with my trustworthy penguins and no rebels or usurpers to kill me

DeletedUser5046

Granted!!! but ur penguins are so loyal that they run over to hug and kiss your feet but turned out to buried you with their bodies^^ you suffocated

i wish to have a farm

DeletedUser

Granted... with all it's consequences and problems :D (Wolf attacks, animal illneses, storms, allien-made circles in fields... etc)

I wish to be a president

DeletedUser5046

Granted!!! you became the president of north pole with polar bears as your officers

i wish for a book

DeletedUser

Granted... But it is written in old haashmabutra kundu bhuta people's language, so you can't understand a word...

P.S. And there are no pictures too

I wish for a voodoo doll