Break A Wish game

DeletedUser

Granted,but the voodoll represents you and already has several needles through it.
I wish to be the King of The West!

DeletedUser

Granted, however The-West shortly shuts down forever because of Chuck Norris staring at it on his computer.

I wish I was alive and had my ******* army back!

DeletedUser

Granted, but the penguins rebel, and peck you to death...

I wish that i had an army of hands, and they all had Finger Puppets for pets!

DeletedUser

Granted, however the army of hands were massaging you... a bit too hard. YOU DIE!

I wish that my penguins weren't rebels and DIDN't peck me to death!

DeletedUser

Roadmap to sexyness

granted but i come and just set my army of polar bears on your penguins and everyone knows polar bears eat penguins. :p

I wish ranger stopped wishing for penguins so i dont have to thinking of ways of killing them :D

DeletedUser5046

Granted!!! the ******* army became seal army and now ranger insist on having seal armies..

i wish i've thought something better to corrupt road's wish

DeletedUser

granted but now the wish can't be corrupted

i wish i could stand on my head

DeletedUser

Granted, you love my ******* who furisoly pecks you to death! (Penguins > seals)

I wish for all to bow before my penguins and Roadmap to sexyness getting ticked off of me wishing for penguins!

DeletedUser

Granted, but he gets angry and kills you in a drive by.

I wish for angel to DIE!!!!!!!!1:p:p:p:p

DeletedUser

Granted, however god was VERY disappointed at you for such blasphemy and brought the poor little angel back to life. God then threw a lightning bolt at you yelling, "I AM ZEUS!"

I wish for a *******!

DeletedUser

Granted, but the ******* turns emo and spends all its times writing depressing poetry and painting it's nails black.

I wish it was the weekend

DeletedUser

granted but the pay is so low you can't afford to eat

i wish the fish hadn't eaten me

DeletedUser

Granted,but the rose is so huge,that it has become a carnirvous plant,that feeds on humans to sustain its beauty.

I wish for pie. =D

DeletedUser

You get the most disgusting cake your taste buds have ever tasted, and you are put into mental shock so have to live your life in a padded room

I wish someone else would tidy my house.

DeletedUser

Granted, however their sense of tidyness is diseases everwhere! Good luck!

I wish instead of saying the cake was disgusting you said "The cake is a lie!"