Cash and fortbattles

DeletedUser

Ok new thread since the old one was missplaced :razz:

Well 3rd key and Grants saber has now allso been found on the Polish server so i am convinced ! Size does matter after all so bring a fat wallet to the fortfights :razz:
Lets discuss this matter in this thread and post your interest to participate here.

Im taking a list of names of those interested send me a mail ingame if you want to join in on the lotto =)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

add me
but question is : is all server have them ?! i think key 3 and another weapon just add for some server from them server developer !!

DeletedUser

yes .exactly so people we have to start doing this battles to win AWESOME AND WEIRD things !

so we need the most people posible that have ALOT of money and dont give a rats ass about losing it!

hope regal doesnt close this thread!!!!! dont even dare!

we shall try if what u say is true vitamin1

DeletedUser

Now I know to what you are referring in the chat the other day. Ots - you are convinced that by bringing unbanked money (or banked?), that you are more likely to find a high priced item?

DeletedUser

It's total lost cash, so if you bring 10k, it'll be useless to you; its only use to find good items would be if you die.
Anyway, I'm all up for testing if someone can make an organized small battle to keep out most of the leeches.

DeletedUser

any person that tries to SPOIL it is a jerk!! (dont put me more negative points digo!)

and we will try to get the less posible people that spil things!

Deleted User - 819397

hope regal doesnt close this thread!!!!! dont even dare!

As long as you're discussing battles SPECIFIC to the duty of finding the key and such, I won't have an issue with this thread. Don't stray into generic battles though, or I will close it. You've been warned.

Otis, please don't goad me. It will only bring trouble.

DeletedUser

Hmm i left out one important detail:eek:hmy:
I am not interested in beeing apart of rigging the outcome of any battle in any way !

So i just like to point out the fact that all i am trying to do is to get players to agree not to bank their money before the fights and carry lots of it and then we go and fight it out.

So how do we do this then ?
I suggest we follow the KISS rule ( Keep It Simple Stupid ) it works best :)

I say we round up enough names to fill both sides in a small fort and then we divide the players in to attack and defend by lottery.
And then we fight and try to kill as many as possible though luck if you do not make it :ph34r:
Hopfully i am the last one standing every time :rolleyes:

And then we repeat so the once not lucky enough to survive will get another chance.

DeletedUser16008

Im game and ill put up the small fort we can use.

It'll be like any other battle apart from there will be lots of cash around

DeletedUser

I'm game, but wouldn't it make more sense to have the battle at a large fort? $10k brought into the cash pool instead of $1,5k.

DeletedUser

I'm game, but wouldn't it make more sense to have the battle at a large fort? $10k brought into the cash pool instead of $1,5k.

More leeches, I personally doubt we can bring in 260 players all willing to spend 2k+ and since we can't kick players out of a battle, we'll have to deal with them.

DeletedUser16008

Lets start modest and build up from there...

The word is you only get key 3 etc if your good in the battle and kill people...

So sitting and doing nothing on 2 sides of a fort probably wont help anyone... besides its a bit off and close to cheating in a way so im not up for that.

I would suggest that to start we throw rocks, and see what drops after.... If the casualties are low the first time we can see how it goes on prizes.. People will hide of course holding so mush cash and throwing rocks would make people braver to start :rolleyes:

Ill set up a chatroom too where we can all mess around seeing as it wont matter about strategy etc.

Lets get this straight we are arranging some fort battles in order to find the 3rd key and some top shiny stuff not push fort fighting nor cheating or attempting to break the rules... so if there is any issue here Lord Regal please say so before we call one... Cheers