Cash and fortbattles

Deleted User - 819397

Result from the battle

Grants Saber Gaffey
Youngers Revolver MasterChief82
Jesse James Schofield Hastjm
Allen Pepperbox Kanye Westy

Wow, I'm curious on if that's just a fluke or if you guys are on to something...I'd try another one to see if it's as good as you think.

DeletedUser

For those who aren't registered at the fort battles in 30 min but are on their way, the defence is full, sign in on attack.

DeletedUser16008

result of large was nothing shiny but good drops on items..

not enough dead people as too many joined def expecting an easy time.. :rolleyes:

a medium next then back to a small for high risk high cash battles

DeletedUser

TODAY we had a very prolific battle! if it wasnt 4 free loaders damn it would have been FINE!

DeletedUser

Its all about the money.

we have picked up the 3rd key and other shiny stuff when more money has been brought.

This fancy stuff does not come cheap but heey one can`t buy em so what can we do (tumble)

DeletedUser

I joined with money, but was out of town during the battle. So I think I did my part :dry:

DeletedUser10480

Be aware of hanger's on types showing up without the honesty to bring money...just looking to take advantage of others.

DeletedUser

Cash Battle W9

There hasn't been much talk about this lately, but we have a successful Cash Battle system working on W9. We're looking for more people to attend so we can run larger battles with more drops.

I set up a Google spreadsheet predictor and Point list in my system:

Rankings and Drops Archive

Cash Battle Calculator

If your are interested in the system, or joining in on the fun. Contact me on W9.

DeletedUser

I stopped going to all of your sort's cash battles since you guys never give out the chat to anybody except people in your own alliance so that you can get all the good items while killing everybody else.

DeletedUser16008

I stopped going to all of your sort's cash battles since you guys never give out the chat to anybody except people in your own alliance so that you can get all the good items while killing everybody else.

Whilst I happen to not be doing cash battles anymore you are 100% wrong on that. It has ALWAYS been open to ALL sides just look at the names there to see how wrong you are. Had you bothered to contact IQ you would have the chat or is it that you just couldnt be bothered to do the same as everybody else. ?

Jeez its amazing how many noobs there are around even with all the info staring them in the face :nowink:

DeletedUser

its wrong :dry: , IQ always write chatroom link in public share forum between two side
and for now always chatroom is same
he dont change that for now ...

DeletedUser

Whilst I happen to not be doing cash battles anymore you are 100% wrong on that. It has ALWAYS been open to ALL sides just look at the names there to see how wrong you are. Had you bothered to contact IQ you would have the chat or is it that you just couldnt be bothered to do the same as everybody else. ?

Jeez its amazing how many noobs there are around even with all the info staring them in the face :nowink:

Open to all sides, but which side always gets the items? Which side always has the chat?

It's amazing that you're trying to defend your scummy ways. Your cash battle population dropped so quick it wasn't even funny, and now you guys want more "leetz itemz" so you're trying to advertise.

Sorry, people caught on to you.

its wrong :dry: , IQ always write chatroom link in public share forum between two side
and for now always chatroom is same
he dont change that for now ...

No, it's never made public. I went to several of them, and it was never, ever public.

DeletedUser

Sorry, but I have to disagree with you there, Variorum. As a participant of all the cash battles to date and the owner of Ike's army revolver, I've always had the chat link, and have seen many people from our side in the chats as well. Also, I think Dirty has a shiny gun too.

You went to several fights, but did you ever announce you're participation to the arrangers, i.e. Ionus? The cash battles are constantly plagued with leeches who don't bring any cash to the fight, but simply expect to benefit from others who do - that's why the link is only given to those who let the arrangers know they're coming to the fight intending to follow the rules.

DeletedUser25776

I agree Fly Parker - there needs to be some way to kick out the leeches and allow only invited people to join in.

Last edited by a moderator: