Guarding Fort - Flag Hunting

DeletedUser

This game really hates my guts.

What took me over 2 weeks to obtain a single flag on world 1, I got 2 of on my third try on world 3.

I hung the second in my inventory, even though my eyes were glazed over with searing molten lava and I hissed acid while doing it. I am so incredibly pissed off.

DeletedUser

I've found it first time on world 2, but still not on world 1. I was still a greenhorn on W2, I wonder if that would have any effect? I'll try it again on world 3...

Guess what? That's right, I got it on world 3 first try too. I recommend trying it as greenhorn before choosing a character class. And I prayed once both times, then worked for 2 hours. Still no luck on w1 :( :mad:

DeletedUser

Im incredibly lucky :) I got it after only 8 hours with no praying. Maybe Adventurer isnt that bad after all... although it almost killed me when i got it. Took a bullet and lose 132 health points.

DeletedUser

Some of you are goi ng to hate me for this...I got mine in the very first 30 minutes of guarding the fort. I don't even need the flag yet.
scrnshot.jpg

Swank- world 3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some of you are goi ng to hate me for this...I got mine in the very first 30 minutes of guarding the fort. I don't even need the flag yet.
scrnshot.jpg

Swank- world 3

That is because finding a Union Flag in World 3 is really easy at this early stage of the World.

DeletedUser

Yeah you'd think so, but there's been many more people finding it on w2 and 3 than w1. Something doesn't add up...

DeletedUser

In W1 and W2, I didn't have that much of a problem getting the flag but in W3, I have spent a total of 16 hours trying to get it or anything from that job. Absolutely no luck at all even with the Premium.:blink::mad:

DeletedUser

I did. And so far for nothing.

I'm about to start hating this game a bit.

DeletedUser

Guard fort

i have been looking for a flag for about four days now and still cant find one

DeletedUser

I found the flag in the second 2hr stint in world 3 ,I was no where near needing it but thought I would start early after the marathon hunt in world one !!!

DeletedUser

first try got it in my 2hr mark did not really know it was that hard till i read up on almost everyone having a hard time. i sold it, then when i needed it huh!! dam. it took me 3 days to get it.

DeletedUser

Brag about how crappy you are here.

I've been looking for flags more than 24 hours now, I cant tell exactly how long, but my guess would be around 30 hours.

Anyone else with badluck of epic proportions?

Dont think im gonna try dis. :mad: