• Of course I do

Votes: 70 35.4%
  • Only in war situations

Votes: 63 31.8%
  • Only if I know they actively duel

Votes: 35 17.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

There has been debate, not only on this world, but on all worlds about whether or not workers should be hit. Cast your vote and your reason why. We are talking about this world specifically as you may play differently on other worlds.

Let's keep it friendly if you don't agree with the reason someone voted a certain way. No flaming allowed!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I tend not to although if they have excessive dueling levels then it's arguable they are actually duelers in disguise.

Reason ..... dunno , there are many unformed reasons in my mind , but I feel dueling workers proves nothing and just accelerates your dueling level above its realistic level and is self defeating in the long term:blink:

DeletedUser

i only do so in war situations, or if i know they actively do. though in some wars i still wont hit workers, just because i dont want to waste my motivation on low exp

DeletedUser

i only protect workers, i make my town like sparta in which every builder has the best gear for when war breaks out so they arn't targets.

DeletedUser

Plenty of duelers/soldiers/adventurers have hit me(pure builder). Hell, even a guy from a town we had a NAP hit me, and claimed that he "didn’t notice" what town I was from. Yeh right.

Anyway, it's no biggi. You just wait until I respec....then....I WILL HAVE MY VENGEANCE!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH1111

DeletedUser

Plenty of duelers/soldiers/adventurers have hit me(pure builder). Hell, even a guy from a town we had a NAP hit me, and claimed that he "didn’t notice" what town I was from. Yeh right.

Anyway, it's no biggi. You just wait until I respec....then....I WILL HAVE MY VENGEANCE!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH1111

Ohh you going to put ur money to bank :)

DeletedUser

i only duel with the works when they have a high lvl and sometime when i need some money ....otherwise i don't like duel with nyone.....:)

DeletedUser

On all worlds I play I only hit workers if their dueling level is at least 2 higher than their regular level

DeletedUser

Interesting dog eat dawg. You do realize that workers can have a dueling level at least +5 their character level just from winning against NPCs in the quests.

DeletedUser

I try not to attack workers as I am/was one myself. Although I do if theres noone else to exact revenge on. And I only ever attack ppl in towns of our enemy :)

DeletedUser

I dueled a worker only one time (I made 4 duels only), the reason why I've done this was because I didn't know that workers don't do duels.

DeletedUser

Interesting dog eat dawg. You do realize that workers can have a dueling level at least +5 their character level just from winning against NPCs in the quests.

You gain dueling lvls from quests? didn't knew that :/

anyway, I got 3 lvls above while having no dueling skills, just getting attacked by real bad duelers.

DeletedUser

There wasn't an option for my reason, so I chose "Only in war situations".
I attack Workers if one of their town members attacked one of my town's Workers.

DeletedUser

So you believe in not attacking workers but if someone does you will gladly go down their lvl instead of attacking the ones who did it?

DeletedUser3543

I always used to steer clear of builders.

However there appears to have been created a new breed of builders who re-spec after building a town or two and become serious duellers!

So, my new philosophy is hit 'em hard now and get that XP, because you can be sure they'll kick your arse later on in the game :(

DeletedUser

but later you will both be duelers, wich only sounds fair to me. If you hit them now, you will only get them angry so they hit you later, and won't stop until you got to the other side of the map... then you'll only get hitted once in a while.

DeletedUser3543

but later you will both be duelers, wich only sounds fair to me. If you hit them now, you will only get them angry so they hit you later, and won't stop until you got to the other side of the map... then you'll only get hitted once in a while.

LOL.

What about those duellers hiding under their worker identity?

Everyone is fair game as far as I'm concerned. There are plenty of ways to avoid being duelled if you don't want to be attacked, just as there are plenty of ways to minimise losses / damage when you do get attacked.

Would I duel a worker until they are KO'd? Now that's another question entirely, and the answer is no way, I wouldn't want to miss out on my daily juicy XP gain :)

DeletedUser

I hit workers bcos i am also a adventurer and i cant challenge duelers.